The people and Conservatives responsabilities

Too much for you to read?
Guess you didn’t notice they spanned years and demonstrate a consistent progression off a very sick man, who happens to have become the criminal defendant trump’s main brain-trust.

So sorry, lots of information out there to digest. Not like FOX where you can get your bite sized pieces and you get bonus of not have to do any thinking. Nothing to see here folks move along.

Oh but having a NAZI-wannabe as the criminal defendant trump’s brain-trust doesn’t seem to bother you in the least.

Oh wait a minute:

Jan. 8, 2024, By Alex Seitz-Wald

… The New Hampshire attorney general’s office on Monday sent a cease-and-desist order to the Democratic National Committee after the national party demanded state Democrats “educate the public” that their upcoming presidential primary is “meaningless.”
In its letter to the DNC, the New Hampshire attorney general’s office declared that that demand was illegal voter suppression and warned the DNC to stop trashing their primary or risk “further enforcement action.” …

Oh gosh, telling people the upcoming GOP primary is meaningless. Oh the horror,

Your double standard is outrageous, your games are pathetic (see #3, #4)

Z, why aren’t you complaining about this?

On Capitol Hill, Republicans have blocked Democratic attempts to pass sweeping federal legislation that would set new election standards nationwide.

Voting Rights Lab

… Dozens of states have enacted more than 200 new laws related to elections and voting, according to the organization.

Following former President Donald Trump’s baseless fraud claims and efforts to overturn the 2020 election, GOP-led states that have curtailed ballot access or made changes to election administration — like Arizona, Florida and Georgia — have drawn most of the attention from federal lawmakers, voting advocates and the courts. Texas has just added its name to the list.

Excuse the too many links, but I believe in letting in the sunshine, pick and chose.

Guy, please do share some details.

I think he wants you to keep it short so then he can more easily attack whatever you left undefended.

1 Like

It’s at the stage now that obama feels the need to step in

https://thehill.com/video/obama-‘worried’-about-biden’s-sleepy-re-election-campaign-polls-predict-doom-for-incumbent/9310763/

The article zedenko77 linked to has a decent rundown of what’s going on.

That’s it?

Gotta love the double standard.
No I don’t, it’s utter contemptible and unAmerican.

And this you turn a glib blind eye to:

Speaking of dirty tricks, there’s more:

Yes, dirty tricks are played on both sides, but the Republicans have taken it to totally unhinged levels. Your comfort with the double standard speaks for itself.

Heil Trumpf!

The earth centrist :smile: doesnt realise the biggest voter suppression will be the many who will boycott the election. Many of young , the blacks , the arabs, the Hispanics , the anti war - the base of the Democrats , will sit this one out rather than vote for Biden or trump.

We’ll see. Don’t count your chickens until they hatch!

So you think Americans should roll over, ignore elections and governance, they shouldn’t get involved because the fight is too tough and the oligarchs are too mighty. So let the bottomless cynicism reign.

Z, you seem to be rooting for us to allow totalitarians to take control for all branches of our government.
Yeah, baby that’s some plan, the oligarch love you for it.

Its the old you dont fight for me so why should i fight for you adage

The Z does realize that’s been a problem for 50 years. The youth vote tanked with Nixon and is just barely recovering now. Black and Hispanics have also been a challenge for a long time, and they don’t all vote the same.

F off.

I don’t fight for you???

You haven’t shown the slightest hint of depth or character, no sense of Fair-Play, no sense of what an honest constructive debate is about, but I’m supposed to follow you?

You’ve displayed nothing but aggressive cynicism and you got the nerve to think I should fight for you?

You have yet to offer anything to fight for, crying over spilled milk in melodramatic tones,?
Rather then incisively attempting to understand why the milk spilled in the first place, ain’t worth fighting for.

Besides, your cynical superficiality, there is your lack of good-faith substance. What would there be to fight for? Creating sketchy scapegoats?

Oh and incidentally where have you been to help with my efforts?

https://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2008/08/historic-snafu-in-need-of-revisiting.html

Did you just tell me to fcuk off???

The earth centrist is so vain he thinks that the " you dont fight for me " post was about him.

John doesnt realise it was these people that came out to vote that got biden over the line in 2020

I don’t fight for you???

You haven’t shown the slightest hint of depth or character, no sense of Fair-Play, no sense of what an honest constructive debate is about, but I’m supposed to follow you?

You’ve displayed nothing but aggressive cynicism and you got the nerve to think I should fight for you?

You have yet to offer anything to fight for, crying over spilled milk in melodramatic tones,?

Rather then incisively attempting to understand why the milk spilled in the first place, ain’t worth fighting for.

Besides, your cynical superficiality, there is your lack of good-faith substance. What would there be to fight for? Creating sketchy scapegoats?

Oh and incidentally where have you been to help with my efforts?

What'sUpWithThatWatts, et al.: Cc's Hall of Shame What'sUpWithThatWatts, et al.: LandscapesandCycles

https://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2008/08/historic-snafu-in-need-of-revisiting.html

[/quote]

I can’t imagine what problem you have with that very basic, non-partisan article, but what dirty tricks? Gerrymandering is 100% legal and it happens all the time.

The DNC is just doing it on the largest scale ever seen. They even admit it. It’s as simple as that.

It’s been on the courts for years. It will continue to be fought.

That’s all well and good, but while the courts are busy – it’s still happening.