The " M " word... by Jeff Foxworthy

I do have a definitive staement by George Carlin on the subject. (warning crude language)
Ah! One of my favorite kinds of humor. i.e., religion-deprecating humor. I never offer try to offer this kind of humor gratuitously and just for insult. Here, I do think it is appropriate in context of the discussion. But, as atheist, I agree 100% with the observation. In the interest of full self disclosure: I am all for self-deprecating humor. I am all for humor that deprecates others who are deserving of being scornfully laughed at. I am not for humor that deprecates individuals or groups of individuals that don't clearly deserve to be scornfully laughed at. (e.g., I would change the word "Muslim" in the list above, to, perhaps, "Isis member"). I am all for humor that deprecates religion, to the extent that religion deserves to be scornfully laughed at, which IMO, is a lot. Oh, I don't hesitate to use this particuarly insightful routine, but as I said I offer it only in context of a discussion.

Here’s a Foxworthy style line:
If you meet Chechnya girls online, send them plane fare to come be your brides in Syria, then never hear from them again…
you might be an Isis member.

Those are the ones who have bought the life of this world [in exchange] for the Hereafter, so the punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be aided. (sūrat Al-baqarah, 86)

Those will have lost who deny the meeting with their Lord, until when the Hour [of resurrection] comes upon them unexpectedly, they will say, “Oh, [how great is] our regret over what we neglected concerning it [i.e., the Hour],” while they bear their burdens [i.e., sins] on their backs. Unquestionably, evil is that which they bear. (Surah Al-‘An’am, Ayah 31)

If you could but see when the criminals are hanging their heads before their Lord, [saying], “Our Lord, we have seen and heard, so return us [to the world]; we will work righteousness. Indeed, we are [now] certain.” And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] “I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together. So taste [punishment] because you forgot the meeting of this, your Day; indeed, We have [accordingly] forgotten you. And taste the punishment of eternity for what you used to do.” (Surah As-Sajdah)