Supplementing mineral in depleted bottled water?

I know this doesn’t fits under “alternative” medicine, but it still seems the best place to put this.
For over six years now I’ve been drinking bottled water (97% of time ;)), bulk from a dispenser, but still osmosis filtered and ultraviolet purified.
since the previous place I lived had lots sulfur in the water, stinky showers, yuck.
(Although the trade off there was free natural gas thanks to a couple wells drilled on the property.)
And the cabin we’re in now has very hard water, not quite the yuck factor of the sulfur, but you can’t drink it just the same.
I never thought about it much, but recently I became aware of how completely the mineral content get’s eliminated from our bottled water.
But, just like a coffee maker not liking distilled water, the body doesn’t like mineral free water.
I’ve been looking around at the plethora of mineral supplements and some trace mineral drops
(from Trace Minerals Research - ConcenTrace, Mineral Drops).
I rarely take vitamin supplements, hardly ever any prescription drugs, Motrin only occasionally, so I’m not up on all that jazz.
Anyone have any experiences or thoughts on supplementing the body to compensate for mineral depleted water?
What’s to watch out for?

CC, there’s still some minerals in that water. Or there was some in the bottled water I was drinking.
I let a case set outside and it froze. After it thawed there were these floating particles in the water.
I called the company and they asked if the water had froze. I said yes.
They said my water was “snowglobing”(like the little christmas snowglobes you shake up)
That was the minerals that had been de-solutioned after freezing.
That’s what they told me anyways. The floaters weren’t there before they froze. I checked several times because I let freeze several cases many times.
Even if the minerals weren’t there, I’m positive you’re getting them from other food sources.
I inspected the particles too. They weren’t bits of plastic from the bottle that somehow came loose after freezing. They were much finer particles that had globbed together.

CC, if that doesn’t satisfy you then just take a teaspoon of that hard tap water and add it to your 5 gallon jug of RO water.

CC, there's still some minerals in that water. Or there was some in the bottled water I was drinking. I let a case set outside and it froze. After it thawed there were these floating particles in the water. I called the company and they asked if the water had froze. I said yes. They said my water was "snowglobing"(like the little christmas snowglobes you shake up) That was the minerals that had been de-solutioned after freezing. That's what they told me anyways. The floaters weren't there before they froze. I checked several times because I let freeze several cases many times. Even if the minerals weren't there, I'm positive you're getting them from other food sources. I inspected the particles too. They weren't bits of plastic from the bottle that somehow came loose after freezing. They were much finer particles that had globbed together.
You could strain out the particles, whatever they are, with a fine strainer.

Citizen I am not aware of any evidence that people who drink water low in minerals are at increased health risk. There are minerals in all of the foods you eat since they are part of the mineral rich environment we live in and absorb minerals passively and actively from their surroundings.
Its possible that there may be some replacement necessary if you were to drink completely mineral free water but I think its very unlikely.

No offense taken.
My quote may on the surface appear to be a contradiction of Occam’s Razor but it isn’t really. Occam’s Razor essentially states that “Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.” The quote I use in my signature refers to the habit of individuals to underestimate the complexity of a problem causing them to suggest simplistic solutions that are unlikely to work but are appealing because they don’t require deep thought or study of the problem.
As an example, Donald Trump thinks the solution to the problem of immigration is to build a bigger wall. This is an example of coming up with a solution that seems simple and obvious but ignores the underlying causes of immigration and the difficulty of securing a long and varied border and people who are desperate to find away to cross that border.
Someone watching Trumps antics might assume that his crazy rantings are proof that his mind has been taken over by a aliens practicing mind control, but Occam’s Razor would lead us to a more logical conclusion that he is just an idiot since that requires far fewer assumptions.

No offense taken. My quote may on the surface appear to be a contradiction of Occam's Razor but it isn't really. Occam's Razor essentially states that "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." The quote I use in my signature refers to the habit of individuals to underestimate the complexity of a problem causing them to suggest simplistic solutions that are unlikely to work but are appealing because they don't require deep thought or study of the problem. As an example, Donald Trump thinks the solution to the problem of immigration is to build a bigger wall. This is an example of coming up with a solution that seems simple and obvious but ignores the underlying causes of immigration and the difficulty of securing a long and varied border and people who are desperate to find away to cross that border. Someone watching Trumps antics might assume that his crazy rantings are proof that his mind has been taken over by a aliens practicing mind control, but Occam's Razor would lead us to a more logical conclusion that he is just an idiot since that requires far fewer assumptions.
good point.
No offense taken. My quote may on the surface appear to be a contradiction of Occam's Razor but it isn't really. Occam's Razor essentially states that "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." The quote I use in my signature refers to the habit of individuals to underestimate the complexity of a problem causing them to suggest simplistic solutions that are unlikely to work but are appealing because they don't require deep thought or study of the problem. As an example, Donald Trump thinks the solution to the problem of immigration is to build a bigger wall. This is an example of coming up with a solution that seems simple and obvious but ignores the underlying causes of immigration and the difficulty of securing a long and varied border and people who are desperate to find away to cross that border. Someone watching Trumps antics might assume that his crazy rantings are proof that his mind has been taken over by a aliens practicing mind control, but Occam's Razor would lead us to a more logical conclusion that he is just an idiot since that requires far fewer assumptions.
Re: Trump (and I am no Trump supporter) and Occam's razor to explain his immigration stance. Occam's razor favors the simplest conclusion that takes all of the info into account. His stance may be idiotic, but, I think that his taking the stance is not, as it has functionally helped him remain high in the polls. His skill, I think, lies in his ability to sense what people may be inclined to want or believe and then get them to want it more or believe it more (when that somehow aligns with his own ends). If he were just an idiot, he wouldn't be a front runner in the Presidential primaries.
Re: Trump (and I am no Trump supporter) and Occam's razor to explain his immigration stance. Occam's razor favors the simplest conclusion that takes all of the info into account. His stance may be idiotic, but, I think that his taking the stance is not, as it has functionally helped him remain high in the polls. His skill, I think, lies in his ability to sense what people may be inclined to want or believe and then get them to want it more or believe it more (when that somehow aligns with his own ends). If he were just an idiot, he wouldn't be a front runner in the Presidential primaries.
You're correct. It would have been more appropriate to call him a Jerk rather than an idiot. Trump is the consummate demagogue. He has become an expert at pandering to the populace.
Trump is the consummate demagogue. He has become an expert at pandering to the populace.
So he's fully qualified then....
Trump is the consummate demagogue. He has become an expert at pandering to the populace.
So he's fully qualified then.... Well he is certainly fully qualified to run a campaign and poll well. Not even remotely qualified to run the country.