Strange "writing" appeared

<p style=“text-align: center;”>About 10 years ago I was working on a truck and had to torch out sections of metal. Well the slag from the melted metal fell onto my creeper and caught it on fire a bit. So I used a fire extinguisher to put it out. I was throwing my creeper in the dumpster when I decided to take a picture of it just for s&g. I later was looking at the pic and noticed what looked like writing on it where there was never writing before. Wondering if anyone here may have some answers or maybe suggestions of what the language is. it’s located below the burn towards the center.

</p>

“Read a book”

Is that what you are saying it says? Or are you suggesting I read a book? If so what book?

I can’t quite make it out, but it may be in ancient Latin. And says something to the effect that the warranty on the mattress is null and void if damaged by fire or burning.

But seriously, it does look like some sort of print (and it appears to be in italics).

I suppose it could be an artifact of when the picture was developed.

I took the pic with the sepia filter on with my Motorola Droid x sooo it was quite some time ago.

<p style=“text-align: center;”>@lausten I have no idea what your talking about with that book suggestion. If you are somehow offended by what I said I sincerely have no idea what happened.</p>

If you are somehow offended by what I said I sincerely have no idea what happened. - psy
I have no idea how you are using "offended" here. There are more possible explanations of this than I care to bother writing up. "Weird Languages" would not be at the top of the list. The book is about how people believe things without being too worried about facts.

It’s where you wore the “Snap-On” logo off through use. Thanks for providing a high enough resolution image to tell what it says.

Thought about the possibility of the underside having a kind of watermark?

Talking about strange writings, I had two cameras filming a spirit light in our living room hitting the curtain.

When I examined the curtain at close detail, I found this:

Word on curtain (Drape)

Oh my god, is that Bigfoot? Because he’s naturally out of focus and grainy, you know. That’s why there are no clear pictures of him.