Relations between STS and Anthropology: Student needs help with laboratory ethno

Hey there, so this quarter I am taking a STS course where I have to pick out a laboratory on campus, and study the scientists as an ethnographer would. I would love to have some insight into how I could conduct my research in a John Law style, Actor Network Theory (ANT) analysis. For all of you academics out there who have made it their professional jobs studying STS, please help me out with any tips or advice you have had in labs or working with scientists on their pedestal of objectivity :slight_smile:

From the rules

(d) Members who use more than one username on the Forum. Members are allowed a single username. “Sock puppets” (multiple usernames hiding a single person) are not allowed and will be banned or deleted. Members engaging in such behavior will be considered problem members and are themselves subject to warning or banning.

Hey there, so this quarter I am taking a STS course where https://discord.software/ I have to p FetLife ick out a laboratory on campus, and study the scientists as an ethnographer would. I would love to have some insight into how I could conduc t my research in a John Law style, Actor Network Theory (ANT) analysis. For all of you academics out there who have made it their professional jobs studying STS, please help me out with any tips or advice you have had in labs or working with scientists on their pedestal of objectivity

isue solved!!