Raising kids

I was reading something recently where the writer complimented a couple who raised kids to be “responsible, hard-working and fun-loving adults.” I thought that sums up nicely what we should all aspire to in raising or influencing children. I’d add “rational” or “critical thinking,” of course.
Lois

I was reading something recently where the writer complimented a couple who raised kids to be "responsible, hard-working and fun-loving adults." I thought that sums up nicely what we should all aspire to in raising or influencing children. I'd add "rational" or "critical thinking," of course. Lois
I know some younger kids and it seems the computer screen has taken over. Not even say they have bad or neglectful parents, actually they've got great parents, but life is busy and kids have a way of being seduced by gadgets. But, that getting up in the morning and spending most the day running around outside seems to be a thing of the past. Can't imagine how shallow their understanding and appreciation for life and Earth is going to be, by the time they grow up.