Quick question about a book i am looking for

Has bill nye the science guy ever written any good books on pseudoscience?I watched his movie on pseudoscience and thought it was pretty good.

I don’t know about Bill Nye, but there are a few other notable great books on pseudoscience that I’d recommend:
“The Demon-Haunted World” by Carl Sagan
Pretty much anything by James Randi
There’s a lot of good stuff on pseudoscience in Christopher Hitchens’ “The Portable Atheist”
“Why People Believe Weird Things” by Michael Schermer

For my money, Joe Nickell is the best. He’s written several books about investigating the paranormal.
Ben Radford is another good one.
Edited to correct the spelling of Nickell – it has two L’s.
It’s good that you want to do some research on this, and that you’re aware that you might be biased. I remember when I was a teenager I read everything I could on the paranormal, and at the time I was convinced mainly because all I ever found was pro-paranormal books. It wasn’t until my mid twenties that I started finding skeptical literature, and the difference was astounding. It was like the pro-paranormal books just told you a story. The authors didn’t seem to make any attempt to verify how much of it had really happened. The skeptical books on the other hand did try to check things out, and the result was they seemed much more plausible – at least to me. I’d be interesting in learning if you’ve changed your mind at all after you do some more reading.

I know James Randi’s “Secrets of the Psychics” (broadcast as a NOVA episode) was a real eye-opener for me.

"The Demon-Haunted World" by Carl Sagan Pretty much anything by James Randi There's a lot of good stuff on pseudoscience in Christopher Hitchens' "The Portable Atheist" "Why People Believe Weird Things" by Michael Schermer
Agreed. As far as James Randi's stuff, in particular I'd recommend "Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural", "Flim-Flam!", "The Faith Healers", and his articles from The Skeptical Inquirer on Project Alpha: https://archive.org/details/JamesRandiTheProjectAlpha. And for historical perspective, you can't beat Charles Mackay's classic "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds".
Has bill nye the science guy ever written any good books on pseudoscience?I watched his movie on pseudoscience and thought it was pretty good.
Actually, I know Bill Nye has written books including "Unstoppable: Harnessing Science to Change the World" and "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation", but I haven't read them myself.