Program on CNN on Atheism

In case you hadn’t heard there is a program on now on CNN on atheism. It will be repeated at 9:00 PM, Pacific time, midnight, Eastern time. Looks good.
Lois

Thanks for the tip. I missed the first airing but set my set top box to record the next airing so I can watch it tomorrow.

I predict disappointment.

It wasn’t too bad, but it wasn’t anything to get excited about either.

I’m watching the show right now. The best part so far is about ⅔ of the way in when they are profiling the Louisiana preacher who lost his faith. Then they went and referred to Richard Dawkins as “the father of atheism.” Where’s that face palm emoticon when I need it? Here it is.
Edit: I finished watching the show. They did a good job presenting the social stigma of being an atheist, but left viewers with the impression all atheists are secular humanists. The producers should have gone into the various social and political beliefs atheists hold. Overall I’d give them a C+. I marked them down half a letter grade for the Dawkins gaffe.

Grading on a curve, I’d give it an A. There just isn’t anything else like it. Maybe Ken Burns will do his thing on it someday.

I agree it was somewhat disappoimting, but better than nothing. I hope it opens the door to better efforts in the future.
Lois

Grading on a curve, I'd give it an A. There just isn't anything else like it. Maybe Ken Burns will do his thing on it someday.
I would have given it a B, personally. "Father of atheism"? I'm with DarronS on that one, but the rest of it was OK. Nothing to get excited about though.

I watched a clip for 5 seconds and recognized it as not worth my time.

Is this the one here?