Pastor Ted Haggard

I assure you that you can step on my blue sued shoes all day. Indeed I am so harmless that last time that I said “boo” to a goose I made a monetary donation to the Royal Society for Protection of Birds.
But Pastor Haggard is such a fucking moron that I could never tire of kicking the ‘Jeremy Hunt’. It is indeed rarely that I resort to Anglo-Saxon.

While I agree with you about Ted Haggard, providing some context for your tirade would help. The link is to a Richard Dawkins video and I’m too busy to sit through a 40+ minute video. I need to go out on the front porch, light a cigar and listen to a woodworking podcast while I drink my second mug of coffee. :slight_smile:

I have just seen that to some extent Ted Haggard has had some problems since the RD interview, which for a person in most other professions would be trivial. ‘Sinner that repenteth on television and you tube’ has a good track record of working for folk such as him. He seems to have done well to get back into the God business, which restricts where people can place their genitalia and may just about tolerate such activity, but only on an amateur basis. I think that he probably has talent that could have been much better used in legitimate business. It’s a crass blunder to try to intimidate RD and the crew. Presumably he is a low level pest.
http://tinyurl.com/Richard-Dawkins-Ted-Haggard

Now I understand where you’re coming from. I’m amazed there are 12,000 gullible people who think Haggard* is man of God, but we are talking about Colorado springs, a bastion of conservatism in a fairly liberal state.
*Haggard’s scandal was hiring a male prostitute and snorting meth with him, among allegations of sex. He’s a transparent hypocrite, but then Bible believers never let facts get in the way of their beliefs.

This is getting to be a kind of tradition. Remember Jim and Tammy Baker, Jimmy Swaggert, Marcus Lamb, Rev. Tilton, and others.

Now I understand where you're coming from. I'm amazed there are 12,000 gullible people who think Haggard* is man of God, but we are talking about Colorado springs, a bastion of conservatism in a fairly liberal state. *Haggard's scandal was hiring a male prostitute and snorting meth with him, among allegations of sex. He's a transparent hypocrite, but then Bible believers never let facts get in the way of their beliefs.
Of course not. If they ever did that they'd be atheists. Lois
This is getting to be a kind of tradition. Remember Jim and Tammy Baker, Jimmy Swaggert, Marcus Lamb, Rev. Tilton, and others.
I'm glad you mentioned Rev. Robert Tilton: Please watch. You won't be sorry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkIhwiWX5So
I'm glad you mentioned Rev. Robert Tilton: Please watch. You won't be sorry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkIhwiWX5So I haven't seen that video in almost 20 years. Glad it is on YouTube. Classic.

I’m not sure whether to mention making a joyful noise unto the Lord. Or is this speaking in tongues?

I'm not sure whether to mention making a joyful noise unto the Lord. Or is this speaking in tongues?
Tongues or sphincters, the value of the message is essentially the same.