New EPA Chief Scott Pruitt

Get back on subject. Which treaties and regulations do you oppose? The EPA does not write regulations, but enforces the ones passed by Congress. This is why I said your post is devoid of facts. You’re throwing out opinions without backing them up and acting cocksure of yourself. Do you remember what Bertrand Russell said about people who are cocksure of themselves?

The EPA does not write regulations, but enforces the ones passed by Congress.
Well what are you worried about then. I said he's going to be a great EPA director who will rebuild that agency and get rid of a lot of dead weight. The last time you posted you were wringing your hands and fretting about oil companies and beseeching me to let implications "sink in".

Seems our anti-environment head of the EPA may be in a bit of trouble already.
Oklahoma City Fox Affiliate Reveals Scott Pruitt Lied to Senate About His Emails]

The findings of FOX 25’s investigative report were subsequently corroborated by The Associated Press on February 27. The AP reported that “[a] review of Pruitt emails obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request showed a 2014 exchange where the Republican emailed a member of his staff using a personal Apple email account," and added that “Pruitt's use of the private account appears to directly contradict statements he made last month as part of his Senate confirmation." Both FOX 25 and the AP obtained Pruitt’s emails through public records requests.
When Bill Clinton lied to the Senate he was impeached. What are the odds a Republican Senate will hold hearings on Pruitt?
I can't think of a better pick to head up the EPA. Scott Pruitt is a man who has actually sued the EPA as AG of Oklahoma. If there was ever an administration that was saturated with anti-American, left wing plants it would be the EPA.
Yeah I mean really who the fuk else would care about protecting the biosphere we depend on for everything, from a bunch of craven fools who think their own egomaniacal short term self-interest are more important than the health of our ecosystems and citizens. Here down a shot of clean coal, that'll put your head back in the right space.

You know, this suddenly makes a lot of sense. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before. The EPA is clearly nothing but a hidden cabal of Communists, trying as hard as they can to cripple American industry. “Pollution” is just a scare word they made up back in the 60s to help them push through their nefarious agenda. There really are no such things as toxic chemicals or carcinogens. Even the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico was a hoax, filmed by those pinkos in Hollywood. Thank God Trump has arrived just in time to blow the whistle on these creeps!
April Fool!

You know, this suddenly makes a lot of sense. I don't know why I didn't see it before. The EPA is clearly nothing but a hidden cabal of Communists, trying as hard as they can to cripple American industry. "Pollution" is just a scare word they made up back in the 60s to help them push through their nefarious agenda. There really are no such things as toxic chemicals or carcinogens. Even the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico was a hoax, filmed by those pinkos in Hollywood. Thank God Trump has arrived just in time to blow the whistle on these creeps! April Fool!
Yeah, it's a good thing we have the energy companies and their hired lawyers saving us from those evil climatologists. The scientists are using the EPA to promote a one-world government and control our lives using contrails.

Just for a little historical perspective:
What Cities Looked Like Before the EPA]
People who rail against the EPA do so out of ideology and deliberate ignorance. Witness the OP in this thread. He posted an inflammatory opinion about the EPA, making an unsubstantiated claim, while ignoring the benefits the EPA has provided. This is the modus operandi of right wing ideologues. Say something loud, refute facts with more bluster, and ignore reality in favor of talking points. The problem is people like these do very real harm not just to society as a whole, but to individuals too, including themselves but they’re too wrapped up in their comforting delusions to realize that.
Edited for clarity and removed an incendiary word.