Most Christians are Actually Atheists

Any individuals who believe in the goodness of God would never worship this cosmic dictator.

We've been over all of this before. You sound reasonable, but when you finally get to citations, we all see how you are making stuff up or getting it wrong, then you stop for while, then later you interrupt someone else's thread with your garbage about red ochre burials.
Just yesterday, mankind to Australia was moved back 10K years. But it will most likely take a decade to be changed in the data people read and use.
What does that even mean? If people can't read it, where are you getting it? You are a troll. Maybe you don't know you are, but you are.
Statement, “I’ve considered the things you’ve said, I’ve looked them up, and you don’t even get dates right. You are often 10s of thousands of years off." Response, “Ten of thousands of years off. I doubt that. You know I work from timelines. It is the only way to keep things straight today because history is changing so fast. Just yesterday, mankind to Australia was moved back 10K years. But it will most likely take a decade to be changed in the data people read and use." The point was that every book about the history of Australia is now 10K years off. You are cherry picking. I am not thousands of years off. That was my point, we are getting new data from the academic world all the time and unless you keep up with the timelines, then you will be thousands of years off. I brought up the red ochre burials because this thread is titled “Most Christians are Actually Atheists". And I was bringing up supporting facts that Christianity is only two thousand years old. And deities are only ten thousand years old. But religion is at least 100,000 years old based upon the red ochre burials. Therefore religion itself for most of history has been an atheist religion until proven otherwise. And you call that Tolling, you are really reaching my friend. The reason I think this is worth bringing up is Christianity is riding on the back of religion. I know some people think that to be an atheist you have to reject all religion and religious ideas. And history shows that is not the case at all.