Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

I think the “end times” may already be here!
Lois
Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It’s Obama’s Fault
Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.
In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told “End Times” host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour."
“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church," Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold."

So . . . does she consider all that a good thing? I thought fanatics wanted to get raptured.

Really, if such believers had intellectual integrity, (which of course they don’t) they would be thanking Obama for bringing on the end times.

Until the Republican Party turns its back on all these nutjobs, I will not vote for any member of that party again. :roll:

Until the Republican Party turns its back on all these nutjobs, I will not vote for any member of that party again. :roll:
That's the way I have felt, ever since "Shock and Awe" (the moment that I realized that the neocons had us on the road to ruin, due to their ideology having made them either sh1t stupid or treasonably corrupt.)
That's the way I have felt, ever since "Shock and Awe" (the moment that I realized that the neocons had us on the road to ruin, due to their ideology having made them either sh1t stupid or treasonably corrupt.) Agreed. And then when Bush won the reelection - I realized they couldn't careless about being totally wrong. They couldn't careless about inflicting massive destruction of innocent communities and civilians. They couldn't careless about setting events into motion that can only lead to increasing destruction, misunderstanding and misery. All they care about is their infantile egomania and a foresight that don't make it past their own peckers. >:-( :down: