Journalist Investigating Trump And Russia Says 'Full Picture Is One Of Collusion'

Trump our Russian Obligate President of the United Corporation of Amerika, the back story unfolds.

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/21/565654507/journalist-investigating-trump-and-russia-says-full-picture-is-one-of-collusion "The constellation of Russian connections circling around Planet Trump is quite extraordinary," says Guardian reporter Luke Harding. His new book is Collusion. This is FRESH AIR. I'm Terry Gross. The new book "Collusion" is about what the author, my guest Luke Harding, says appears to be an emerging pattern of collusion between Russia, Donald Trump and his campaign. Harding also writes about how Russia appears to have started cultivating Trump back in 1987. The book is based on original reporting as well as on the Trump-Russia dossier compiled by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele. Harding met with Steele twice, once before and once after the dossier became public. Harding had a lot of good contacts to draw on for this book because he spent four years as the Moscow bureau chief for the British newspaper The Guardian. During that time, the Kremlin didn't like some of the stories Harding was investigating, and in 2011, he was expelled. In Moscow, he learned a lot about Russian espionage partly through his own experience of being spied on and harassed. Harding is now a foreign correspondent for The Guardian. He's also the author of books about WikiLeaks, Edward Snowden and Alexander Litvinenko, the former Russian spy who fled to England, passed information to British intelligence about links between the Kremlin and the Russian mafia and then was assassinated with polonium-spiked tea.
More details:
https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/trump-russia-investigation/ There are currently four active investigations into Russia’s interference into the 2016 and the Trump campaign’s potential involvement: FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the Senate Intelligence Committee, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the House Intelligence Committee. There are three main components to Trump/Russia: Russia's use of social media, the hacking of the DNC and John Podesta's emails, and the Trump campaign’s potential collusion with Russia.
Executive Summary: Former Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort and his deputy have been charged with a 12 count indictment by special counsel Robert Mueller, which includes money laundering and conspiracy against the US. Both pled not guilty and are currently under house arrest. A former foreign policy advisor to Trump was arrested in July for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials during the campaign. He has pled guilty, confirming his contacts with Russia in doing so and has been “proactively cooperating" with the special counsel investigations. This hits closes to the heart of the collusion component. The Senate Judiciary Committee’s investigation has gone it’s partisan ways and will be pursued separately by Republicans and Democrats on the committee. The commitee’s focus has been obstruction of justice in relation to possible collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia, as it has oversight of the FBI. 126 million. This is the latest estimate of how many users were potentially reach by Russia’s disinformation and social media war. Facebook, Twitter and Google have been cooperating with Congress and the special counsel, as well as working to implement safeguards for 2018 and beyond. ...

I knew I wanted to post about this since listening to it while descending into the Sun Valley,
now that I’ve listened to it again I’m again gobsmacked by what’s unfolding and that the American establishment politicians and such power figures were so impotent to recognize it or do anything about. Guess that what happens when our officials get elected by money rather than votes.
The Supreme Court and it’s treasonous Citizens United decision - what disasters we, a supposedly intelligent people, keep inflicting upon ourselves.
{ root problem = Profits Über Alles mentality has consumed all.
Or as Koch would say - I only want my fair share, all of it!
Seemingly everyone holds that as their heavenly goal,
while we actively destroy the stuff of our lives down here on the ground}

What I find most shocking is how little any of these revelations seems to be disturbing flag waving trump supporters.
We got a couple here at CFI and I wonder if any will listen to Luke Harding’s interview and read up on the book
sure be curious to know if any of this growing body of facts takes any of their smug off, or if it’s still, Trump my guy, right or wrong ???
In any event, been looking at more information about Luke Harding and his new book.
Another revelation filled expose, the nightly comedians and news editors will love it.
But, what will we learn? Or better yet, who will learn about it? Who will give a damned?
It’s too scary and upsetting for us citizens to discuss with our families we get together to celebrate our tremendous good fortunes,
we’ll just let the leaders keep running the show, . . . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smirk:

"Collusion: Secret Meetings, Dirty Money, and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win" – Luke Harding - November 16, 2017 December 2016. Luke Harding, the Guardian reporter and former Moscow bureau chief, quietly meets former MI6 officer Christopher Steele in a London pub to discuss President-elect Donald Trump’s Russia connections. A month later, Steele’s now-famous dossier sparks what may be the biggest scandal of the modern era. The names of the Americans involved are well-known—Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page—but here Harding also shines a light on powerful Russian figures like Aras Agalarov, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Sergey Kislyak, whose motivations and instructions may have been coming from the highest echelons of the Kremlin. Drawing on new material and his expert understanding of Moscow and its players, Harding takes the reader through every bizarre and disquieting detail of the “Trump-Russia" story—an event so huge it involves international espionage, off-shore banks, sketchy real estate deals, the Miss Universe pageant, mobsters, money laundering, poisoned dissidents, computer hacking, and the most shocking election in American history.
I'm back in big, big, city for a few days, and it's as though those masses of empty faces are walking about totally disinterested and clueless that the USA government is being profoundly damaged with everyday that this illegal Russian Obligate administration is in control of our government. What does America and its Government even mean to we the people anymore? Feed 'em TV and everyone's content to let others take care of it for us. ... the horror , oh horror of it all. . .

But wait, there’s more,

EXCLUSIVE: WHAT TRUMP REALLY TOLD KISLYAK AFTER COMEY WAS CANNED https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/trump-intel-slip During a May 10 meeting in the Oval Office, the president betrayed his intelligence community by leaking the content of a classified, and highly sensitive, Israeli intelligence operation to two high-ranking Russian envoys, Sergey Kislyak and Sergey Lavrov. This is what he told them—and the ramifications. BY HOWARD BLUM NOVEMBER 22, 2017 2:27 PM ... Yet this triumph would be overshadowed by an astonishing conversation in the Oval Office in May, when an intemperate President Trump revealed details about the classified mission to Russia’s foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, and Sergey I. Kislyak, then Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Along with the tempest of far-reaching geopolitical consequences that raged as a result of the president’s disclosure, fresh blood was spilled in his long-running combative relationship with the nation’s clandestine services. Israel—as well as America’s other allies—would rethink its willingness to share raw intelligence, and pretty much the entire Free World was left shaking its collective head in bewilderment as it wondered, not for the first time, what was going on with Trump and Russia. (In fact, Trump’s disturbing choice to hand over highly sensitive intelligence to the Russians is now a focus of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Trump’s relationship with Russia, both before and after the election.) In the hand-wringing aftermath, the entire event became, as is so often the case with spy stories, a tale about trust and betrayal. And yet, the Israelis cannot say they weren’t warned. ...
Stay tuned there will be more madness and treason.

You must like being constantly wrong.

What because you don't know about it? Or because you don't believe it? Got anything beyond a glib one liner? :smirk:
What because you don't know about it? Or because you don't believe it? Got anything beyond a glib one liner? :smirk:Do you have anything beyond idiotic journalists talking about things they know nothing about in an attempt to soothe angry Hillary supporters? You've demonstrated much ignorance about law, government and geopolitics on this topic and others, so I don't think you have anything to stand on besides a hope that something will take Trump down.
, so I don't think
That's pretty clear considering you can't get beyond glib one liners - that don't explain or describe a thing.