It's a miracle! Another virgin birth!

Nun gives birth in Italy, ‘unaware of pregnancy’ ‘plans to keep the infant’ names him Francis.

Gee, I wonder how that happened.

Any of you guys call me Francis and I’ll kill ya!
Lighten up…Francis!
edited to remove quote error.

Any of you guys call me Francis and I'll kill ya! Lighten up...Francis! edited to remove quote error.
These are exactly the kind of go-getters I want on my EM-50 project! Take care, Derek
Any of you guys call me Francis and I’ll kill ya! Lighten up…Francis! edited to remove quote error.
Yeah, doo wah ditty ditty dum ditty doo! Cap't Jack

Yipes, after the first laugh,
it occurred to me what a poor scared child,
and what kind fear and brainwashing, by what kind of figure of authority*, has she been subjected to?
Young people can be stupendously naive, but the community around her ??? >:-(
*… and what did that figure of authority do to her.

Gee, I wonder how that happened.
There is only one explanation: god impregnated her. Come on, how else could it have happened? ;) Incidentally, according to the article the nun does not claim she was a virgin. She said she did not know she was pregnant. Women giving birth without realizing they are pregnant is not a rare phenomenon. They may truly not know or they nay be in denial until the birth is upon them. There is a series on television about women giving birth who claim they did not know they were pregnant. Not knowing one is pregnant does not equate to a virgin birth. Lois

Think we have an opportunity here to get a copy of God’s DNA? :lol:

Right, however, they’ll also have to run the DNA of all the priests and other males in the vicinity of whom the nun was, to determine which of them was really god. :slight_smile:
Occam

@ Occam: Oh god, OH God, OH MY GOD!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Given the level of sex education in the catholic community, it isn’t really surprising if this woman didn’t know how she became pregnant. When I was in HS, I knew such a girl.
How much do you want to bet no such dna testing ever happens. They won’t want to take the risk of implicating one of their dwindling numbers of priests.
I wonder if they will allow this unfortunate nun to remain in their delusional organization.

@ Occam: Oh god, OH God, OH MY GOD!!! :-P Given the level of sex education in the catholic community, it isn't really surprising if this woman didn't know how she became pregnant. When I was in HS, I knew such a girl. How much do you want to bet no such dna testing ever happens. They won't want to take the risk of implicating one of their dwindling numbers of priests. I wonder if they will allow this unfortunate nun to remain in their delusional organization.
Probably not. For one thing, they'd have to support the mother and the baby. If they allowed her back in the might be accused of implying that having a baby out of wedlock is acceptable behavior.