Is white skin an aberration?

As if spouting nonsense is a way to get famous.
Where have you been?

2 cents. Gene mutations happen daily. An ongoing process. But the point to remember is that mutations that stick and make real changes can take a much longer time. Up to a million years. This process was accelerated by domestication to twenty years. Now in the lab, five minutes.

I was mostly referring to the fact that people believe on both sides that their race is superior and the other isn’t. In this case they are trying to use science to prove that point. That’s what bugs me the most. Being told I wasn’t supposed to happen because of my skin color.

I was mostly referring to the fact that people believe on both sides that their race is superior and the other isn't. In this case they are trying to use science to prove that point. That's what bugs me the most. Being told I wasn't supposed to happen because of my skin color.
You pay too much attention to racists!

I suppose so. They also talk about white being recessive and how it burns easily, which is why it’s inferior according to them.

Are you in a contest with yourself on how many pompous, unfounded, misguided assertions that you can make in a single post? Because, if so, guess what? You won!
You have to first learn not to lose your temper and, secondly, to trust your own reasoning and not funny theories proposed by scholars who want their name heard no matter what nonsense they have to spout in order to achieve it.
I tend to selectively show my temper when someone is persistent in making ignorant, pompous, over-assertions. I do trust my own reasoning and am wary of "experts" who seem overly motivated by prestige and selling their ideas. At the same time, I acknowledge that there actually are persons who have done rigorous study and analysis of certain topics, that know more about certain things than I. So I could say that you must learn to do the latter, rather than trusting, too much, your own unfounded assumptions.
...Read about Sibudu Cave] where the earliest bone arrow (61,000 years old), the earliest needle (61,000 years old), the earliest use of heat-treated mixed compound gluing (72,000 years ago) and the earliest example of the use of bedding (77,000 years ago), were found. Those with the advanced technology were always the white people, up to now. Then look again at figure 3 of the article provided where it is shown that the whites evolved separately and have nothing to do with the black race...
You eluded to, but did not link to a Max Plank Institute study, that I have not yet tried to find. But so far, your assertions like the one above, don't appear to me to be supported by your links. It seems to be a far fetched assumption, like your far fetched assumption that a white race of anatomically modern humans already existed and came out of Africa to go on a Neanderthal killing spree thru the Mid East and then Europe.
(2) That this white race went on a Neanderthal extermination spree over tens of thousands of years as they migrated through the Mid east and into Europe. (Wow, that is so interesting, but once again, show research that actually says this if you are going to assert it so confidently.)
That is something that the kids nowadays are taught in elementary school. :-)
NO IT IS NOT. AFAIK, we only know that the Neanderthals died out, in conjunction with the geographical cohabitation of territories with homo sapiens. We know that some Neanderthals and homo sapiens interbred, at some point. We don't know how or why the Neanderthals died out. And, again, unless you can show otherwise, we do not know that the homo sapiens who left Africa 60,000 years ago were white before they migrated. AFAIK, this is completely contrary to current thinking, by researchers.
One thing that struck me hard was a comment that I read somewhere referring to white people as a mistake. That we are the result of “dravidian albinos" as they called it.
I've heard that before, are you reading Nation of Islam literature?
Jeez, I haven't seen that stuff in more than 40 years. psikThey're still around. I don't really mean to point to them specifically, just Black supremacy groups in general.
I think the notion is that having closer ties with an origin and being more "natural" makes one better. They also like to use the fact that some great atrocities were committed by who're people and that they are more violent, cold, rigid, and a few other things.
Do the characters you're talking to use the terms "sun people" for Blacks, and "ice people" for Whites?

I did hear the term cave people pop up a few times. Also unnatural considering white skin is more vulnerable to the sun, something about it being the enemy to white skin. Also about recessive genes being inferior, aka white. Relating melanin and melatonin.
That whole bit about Dravidian albinos, which oddly enough the only sites that mention that term appear to be towards black supremacy. Somethings about white’s hiding truth and whatnot. Claims whites are violent, cold, and rigid.
I’m not sure if it’s Nation of Islam stuff, didn’t seem like it. Then again I haven’t heard about them until just now.

...Read about Sibudu Cave] where the earliest bone arrow (61,000 years old), the earliest needle (61,000 years old), the earliest use of heat-treated mixed compound gluing (72,000 years ago) and the earliest example of the use of bedding (77,000 years ago), were found. Those with the advanced technology were always the white people, up to now. Then look again at figure 3 of the article provided where it is shown that the whites evolved separately and have nothing to do with the black race...
You eluded to, but did not link to a Max Plank Institute study, that I have not yet tried to find. But so far, your assertions like the one above, don't appear to me to be supported by your links. That was to be expected since none of you bother to read the articles suggested. This is the link I provided.] and here is the “Acknowledgments" section: We thank C. Bustamante, A. I. Krivoshapkin, M. Lachmann, R. Nielsen, K. Pruefer, A. Tsybankov, L. Vigilant and W. Zhai for comments; K. Finstermeier for graphics work; the MPI-EVA sequencing group, R. Schultz and S. Weihnachtsmann for technical support; and P. Fujita, A. Hinrichs and K. Learned for designing the UCSC genome browser portal to the Denisova data. The Presidential Innovation Fund of the Max Planck Society and the Krekeler Foundation provided financial support. M.S. was supported by a US National Institutes of Health grant (R01-GM40282). The National Science Foundation provided an International Postdoctoral Fellowship (OISE-0754461) to J.M.G., a Fellowship in Biological Informatics to P.L.F.J. and a HOMINID grant (1032255) to D.R. And here is who Svante Pääbo is.] Those who left South Africa at approximately 60k years ago and reached Europe by 40k years ago left a trail of modern technology (the so-called “blade stone tools") all the way from Africa to Europe and in Europe they taught Neanderthals to make stone tools of advanced technology.
It seems to be a far fetched assumption, like your far fetched assumption that a white race of anatomically modern humans already existed and came out of Africa to go on a Neanderthal killing spree thru the Mid East and then Europe.
You (plural) have the report of a study by the best geneticists of our time, but instead of reading it and discussing it in order to see what we understand out of it, you prefer to defend obsolete ideas and expect to be treated as reasonable people interested in scientific inquiry!!

I apologize, but I don’t see how this is relevant to the questions I have been asking.

Dimitrios, I read the article and could not find anything in it that supports your assertions. The article addresses the genetic background of the Denisovan people and concludes they did not contribute to modern human DNA. I’m not sure whether you are deliberately misrepresenting the article or if you are too blinded by your ideology to read it objectively.
Titan, we’ll get back to your subject eventually. Discussions around here tend to meander off topic and back on.

I apologize, but I don't see how this is relevant to the questions I have been asking.
I understand that what you wanted to know is the origins of the white race. According to the best geneticists, Eurasians are quite separate from Africans and that they split off from the ancestors of modern humans (Archaic Homo sapiens) about 270,000 years ago while Africans had already done so by 440,000 years ago.

You wildly misunderstood. I was referring to whether or not we came from albinos, whether we were a mistake that never should have happened, and about this sense that being black is somehow superior to being white. Read my previous posts. My questions remain unanswered.

Dimitrios, I read the article and could not find anything in it that supports your assertions. The article addresses the genetic background of the Denisovan people and concludes they did not contribute to modern human DNA. I'm not sure whether you are deliberately misrepresenting the article or if you are too blinded by your ideology to read it objectively.
I am familiar with this article since it was first published and I assure you that it deserves the time and the effort to be studied in detail. Here is the “Abstract": Using DNA extracted from a finger bone found in Denisova Cave in southern Siberia,we have sequenced the genome of an archaic hominin to about 1.9-fold coverage. This individual is from a group that shares a common origin with Neanderthals. This population was not involved in the putative gene flow from Neanderthals into Eurasians; however, the data suggest that it contributed 4–6% of its genetic material to the genomes of present-day Melanesians. We designate this hominin population ‘Denisovans’ and suggest that it may have been widespread in Asia during the Late Pleistocene epoch. A tooth found in Denisova Cave carries a mitochondrial genome highly similar to that of the finger bone. This tooth shares no derived morphological features with Neanderthals or modern humans, further indicating that Denisovans have an evolutionary history distinct from Neanderthals and modern humans. Denisovans contributed to the genome of the present day Melanesians only, not to the genome of all of the Eurasians. There are analytical tables, if you are interested, which compare Europeans, Asians Africans and Americans. The fact that Denisovans interbred only with Melanesians means that the admixture occurred before the modern people that came out of Africa reached that area or, in other words that modern humans are not only those who left South Africa 60,000 years ago. The so-called “Out of Africa" theory holds that modern humans were only those who came out of Africa and that in the rest of the world there were no other humans at that time. One more theory made to support theological nonsense!! Did you study Figure 3?
You wildly misunderstood. I was referring to whether or not we came from albinos, whether we were a mistake that never should have happened, and about this sense that being black is somehow superior to being white. Read my previous posts. My questions remain unanswered.
I am afraid that you are wildly misreading. Your question has been answered by the team of geneticists who work for the Max Planck Institute. What more you want to understand that the albino nonsense is just nonsense?

My question still hasn’t been answered regarding how people believe that having black or dark skin is some sort of genetic superiority over white skin or how white skin (being recessive) makes it somehow inferior because it is recessive. Or how they argue that most atrocities were committed by individuals white white skin.
In short my question has not been answered in regards to the genetic and racial superiority parts.

My question still hasn't been answered regarding how people believe that having black or dark skin is some sort of genetic superiority over white skin or how white skin (being recessive) makes it somehow inferior because it is recessive. Or how they argue that most atrocities were committed by individuals white white skin. In short my question has not been answered in regards to the genetic and racial superiority parts.
The superiority part is nonsense because both black and white racists are just idiotic racists. The fact, however, that some members of the white race were/are genocidal killers cannot be denied. The Christian Church of the white people assisted white racists in their attempt to eliminate other races which they regarded subhuman. The Australian government publicly asked for pardon for such behavior. It is about time that the USA government does the same. Are your questions answered now?