Is the Higgs field (coherent) and spacetime (decoherent) two sides of the same c

Is the Higgs field (coherent) and spacetime (decoherent) two sides of the same coin? Do the expanding voids outside our local group have spacetime? Does it take a certain level of mass energy to enact spacetime?

I think Spacetime governs our reality by balancing coherence and decoherence. The fabric of spacetime handles time dilation volumes, gravitational waves, and directs mass energy flow when the conditions are met (gravity). There is a level of mass energy necessary to enact spacetime around the size of a virus. We know it is around this size because viruses will not display fringes in the double slit experiment. Particles below this size can summon spacetime by having a decoherence event in their path. “Observation” is never involved.

The Higgs field governs coherent/plane/unobserved waves (that do not use/propagate distance or time) and is involved in wave collapse (superimposes plane wave information to a single wave packet and hands it to spacetime to be physical and age). Light can not wave collapse, only decohere into wave packets. A Higgs boson has Spin 0, I think this means we will discover that decohered atoms have Spin 0 also. I would be curious to know what the spin is before and after the event that caused decoherence. The atom would be a wave packet before the event, so I don’t know if that is even possible to check.

(h) Threads that consist of repetitive posting of the same comments, information, or links without meaningful development or responsive discussion will be considered a form of spamming or trolling and may be locked or deleted at the Moderators’ discretion.