Is life a curse?

I can assure you that I am not that individual.
I'll have to take your word for it. But you linked to him and claimed his argument was valid. That's enough for me to dismiss almost anything you say in the future. Any long essay like that should be able to be summarized. I doubt you could do that. If it can't be summarized, you should be able to pick out key points and provide additional background information and supporting evidence that would help me understand it. You can't do that either. You can search on Mozart Link posts and see where we ended with him. Once I found out he was MattMSV7 and had been posting his rants for years on forums all over, never accepting any feedback, and consistently altering his facts when it suited him, he quit posting. I''m beginning to think Titanmachina IS Mozart Link. Titan. Has the same crazy ideas as Mozart Link--the same habit of saying they have nothing to live for without god and an afterlife. It seems too odd to be a coincidence.

I can assure you I’m not him. I don’t want to agree with him but so far nothing I have seen negates what has been said.

I can assure you I'm not him. I don't want to agree with him but so far nothing I have seen negates what has been said.
For you. The atheists here see much that negates what he and you have said. But if you both think the same way,do keep on believing and not questionong that belief in any way. To do so will take away ypur seciurity blanket and none of us here watts to see either of you attempt suicide because you can't find anything to replace theistic religion's false promises with. So, please, keep on believing. We don't want blood on our hands. As much as we'd like everyone to give up god and false promises, we'd rather see you gullible and alive than rational and dead.
I can assure you I'm not him. I don't want to agree with him but so far nothing I have seen negates what has been said.
For you. The atheists here see much that negates what he and you have said. But if you both think the same way,do keep on believing and not questionong that belief in any way. To do so will take away ypur seciurity blanket and none of us here watts to see either of you attempt suicide because you can't find anything to replace theistic religion's false promises with. So, please, keep on believing. We don't want blood on our hands. As much as we'd like everyone to give up god and false promises, we'd rather see you gullible and alive than rational and dead. http://www.rationality.net/meaning.htm I was referring to the above link honestly. It's not that I want to die, I don't I really don't. But every day I find it harder and harder to keep on going. I keep asking why I do it and get no answe and I don't want the rest of whatever long my life is to just trudge through the day like this until sleep. People say question, but how and what? How do people go on without meaning? How do they face being just robots that act just to get pleasure (like pushing a button)? How can they read everything I have said and still think otherwise or even believe otherwise? What am I missing?

Do you like movies? Try “Hector and the search happiness”

Do you like movies? Try "Hector and the search happiness"
I suggest Harold and Maude.
I suggest Harold and Maude. Might be a better fit. He might miss the subtle references to concentration camps though.
For you. The atheists here see much that negates what he and you have said. But if you both think the same way,do keep on believing and not questionong that belief in any way. To do so will take away ypur seciurity blanket and none of us here watts to see either of you attempt suicide because you can't find anything to replace theistic religion's false promises with. So, please, keep on believing. We don't want blood on our hands. As much as we'd like everyone to give up god and false promises, we'd rather see you gullible and alive than rational and dead. http://www.rationality.net/meaning.htm I was referring to the above link honestly. It's not that I want to die, I don't I really don't. But every day I find it harder and harder to keep on going. I keep asking why I do it and get no answe and I don't want the rest of whatever long my life is to just trudge through the day like this until sleep. People say question, but how and what? How do people go on without meaning? How do they face being just robots that act just to get pleasure (like pushing a button)? How can they read everything I have said and still think otherwise or even believe otherwise? What am I missing? If you feel like you say here, I suggest you find a religion that promises a god who loves you and life everlasting and stick with it. If you give it some time you will fit it right in and will find peace. Feeling as you do, there is no sense in avoiding belief in a religion.

Except I can’t turn back to religion, I can’t turn back to make believe anymore. Even making your own meaning is nothing but make believe, I can’t do that anymore.

A definition of meaning:
the idea that a person wants to express by using words, signs, etc.

But that doesn’t explain how atheists deal with it. I mean I already saw the humanism argument shut down

But that doesn't explain how atheists deal with it. I mean I already saw the humanism argument shut down
I was never as nihilistic as you, but in my younger days I did find life meaningless. As I've grown older I learned to appreciate family, friends and the good times they bring. What type of music do you enjoy?
Except I can't turn back to religion, I can't turn back to make believe anymore. Even making your own meaning is nothing but make believe, I can't do that anymore.
learn about evolution. Lots of undiscovered spiritual revelations and strength to be found in there.
I suggest Harold and Maude. Might be a better fit. He night miss the subtle references to concentration camps though.Heck yeah both were fun movies.
But what about the struggle to live? Why keep on living in this world that we have created? How can one find any meaning in this fabrication?
We don't choose to struggle or to give it up. It's in our genes. We have no conscious control over our survival instincts.
But that doesn't explain how atheists deal with it. I mean I already saw the humanism argument shut down
No, you didn't. The humanism argument is alive and well. You are engaging in wishful thinking. You want to fight the humanist argument and the religious argument at the same time. You want to eat your cake and have it. When and where do you think the humanist argumemt was was "shut down"? You think it was shut down because you're on the fence and refuse to get off. Your problem is that you say you can't turn back to religion, yet you carry an enormous religious burden. Atheists manage because we have shed the religious burden that only religion will "save us"--save us from religious threats and manipulations. You are trying to serve two masters. You can't reject religion and still want a religious remedy You're sitting on the fence. No wonder you can't deal with it. You're trying to play both sides against the middle. As long as you do that you will be on tenterhooks for the rest of your life, pining for what you can't have. Either give up all vestiges of religion, including the religious burden or go back to religion. One or the other. Otherwise you will be a fence sitter your whole life and you will never be at peace. It's your choice.
Except I can't turn back to religion, I can't turn back to make believe anymore. Even making your own meaning is nothing but make believe, I can't do that anymore.
Than I guess you're doomed. There is no hope for you.
No, you didn't. The humanism argument is alive and well. You are engaging in wishful thinking. You want to fight the humanist argument and the religious argument at the same time. You want to eat your cake and have it. When and where do you think the humanist argumemt was was "shut down"? You think it was shut down because you're on the fence and refuse to get off. Your problem is that you say you can't turn back to religion, yet you carry an enormous religious burden. Atheists manage because we have shed the religious burden that only religion will "save us"--save us from religious threats and manipulations. You are trying to serve two masters. You can't reject religion and still want a religious remedy You're sitting on the fence. No wonder you can't deal with it. You're trying to play both sides against the middle. As long as you do that you will be on tenterhooks for the rest of your life, pining for what you can't have. Either give up all vestiges of religion, including the religious burden or go back to religion. One or the other. Otherwise you will be a fence sitter your whole life and you will never be at peace. It's your choice. You go girl! It's fun to see you let it out. Well said too.
No, you didn't. The humanism argument is alive and well. You are engaging in wishful thinking. You want to fight the humanist argument and the religious argument at the same time. You want to eat your cake and have it. When and where do you think the humanist argumemt was was "shut down"? You think it was shut down because you're on the fence and refuse to get off. Your problem is that you say you can't turn back to religion, yet you carry an enormous religious burden. Atheists manage because we have shed the religious burden that only religion will "save us"--save us from religious threats and manipulations. You are trying to serve two masters. You can't reject religion and still want a religious remedy You're sitting on the fence. No wonder you can't deal with it. You're trying to play both sides against the middle. As long as you do that you will be on tenterhooks for the rest of your life, pining for what you can't have. Either give up all vestiges of religion, including the religious burden or go back to religion. One or the other. Otherwise you will be a fence sitter your whole life and you will never be at peace. It's your choice. You are actually incorrect. The religion aspect doesn't really bother me that much at all. Its the meaningless universe. The humanism bit was kind of defeated in the link I posted. I also believe the universe wouldn't have meaning just because there was a god in it either. For why would it have meaning just because god said so? Plus there is this page: http://scriptoriumdaily.com/making-meaning-in-a-meaningless-world-five-ways-that-wont-work/ So if you think this is based in religion you would be wrong. But I am disappointed with the secular view I find myself accepting. It seems rather weak.

Just a little hint. A bit of unsolicited advice. People find it interesting to talk to you if you provide some commentary on the things you are reading and thinking. Instead of just saying, “here’s something, it disagrees with you, and I don’t really care”, say, “here’s something, I agree with this part of it, but not that, and it could be improved with something else. Here are my reasons.”
Also, knowing what led to your current state of mind. The rest of us have been around for a while, which gives us a different perspective. What’s up with you? Did you fail High School? Did you get bullied and stop going? Do you read? Watch movies? Did you get any awards in athletics or scholarship? Then what happened?