Interesting happening...

Oh my, the arguments for the existence of God are about as silly as they come. That's one thing I admire about Kierkegaard, that at least he understood that and didn't argue in that vein. If anyone it's him I can respect, but all that other pseudo-scientific nonsense out there doesn't even deserve a response. Sure, God's non-existence can't be proven either, but an atheist is hardly interested in proving anything.
It has nothing to do with atheists not being interested in proving anything. It is impossible to prove something does not exist and no one is required to do so. We'll make a deal with you, though. If you think non-existence can be proven, prove that Thor or Zeus or any entity or object you choose does not exist. We'll use the same method you use to prove any god does not exist. Lois Hi Lois, ... I don't think you need to make a deal with me ;) I was simply saying the burden of proof lies with the theist. The existence of God cannot be proven, nor can the non-existence of God be proven, at least not empirically or by any scientific standard; everything in these arguments is drawn from inference that can be interpreted according to your liking, both parties sticking to principles they hold dear. Peace.
jacko1, A person can repeatedly says, we don’t need God to do good, just do unto others as you would have them do unto you (principles adopted by society) by those who decide what benefits society, HOWEVER relying of biblical presuppositions again. Additionally almost all laws are biblically based (10 commandments).
You mean the Two Commandments? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8 (warning, crude language) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IRxpjEZveQ ( " " " )
jacko1, A person can repeatedly says, we don’t need God to do good, just do unto others as you would have them do unto you (principles adopted by society) by those who decide what benefits society, HOWEVER relying of biblical presuppositions again. Additionally almost all laws are biblically based (10 commandments).
You mean the Two Commandments? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8 (warning, crude language) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IRxpjEZveQ ( " " " )
Same argument applies. The reason we have humor is because it exists in the Bible (it is a preconceived notion). God has a good sense of hyperbole Himself. Jesus used many humorous descriptions to describe things. One of them was how hard it is for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God. He said it would be like a camel trying to go through the eye of a needle (Luke 18:25). I am sure many laughed at this as they tried to picture this in their minds? His point was serious, but He used a humorous reflection to get it across. Another one is the notion of our savior coming in the form of a baby. Perhaps the reason we have humor at all, is because our Creator Himself does.
The reason we have humor is because it exists in the Bible.
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Was there no humor before the Bible?
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Was there no humor before the Bible? Again, same argument applies................. Maybe you should stop mocking me for what I write, when you procede to mimic it. How long will it take you to learn? Sorry no pun intented. ;)
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Was there no humor before the Bible? Again, same argument applies................. Maybe you should stop mocking me for what I write, when you procede to mimic it. How long will it take you to learn? Sorry no pun intented. ;) What argument?
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Was there no humor before the Bible? Again, same argument applies................. Maybe you should stop mocking me for what I write, when you procede to mimic it. How long will it take you to learn? Sorry no pun intented. ;) What argument? Well at least you prove my point again……………. You are still piggy packing off the same argument – be it nothing to “you", it is still something. Sorry to say, but nice try. ;)

Thanks for not clearing that up.

Thanks for not clearing that up.
Humored! :)