Halloween

As a good pagan I wish you all a Happy Halloween. may you give many treats to all the little ghosts and goblins who ring your doorbell tonite.

:lol:
And a happy halloween you and everyone else.
Take care,
Derek

I forgot to buy candy. Do you think the little goblins will take tequila shots instead? :cheese:
Seriously, I need to get prepared next year and leave my light on. This is one holiday I can fully support.

I forgot to buy candy. Do you think the little goblins will take tequila shots instead? :cheese: Seriously, I need to get prepared next year and leave my light on. This is one holiday I can fully support.
You can always give them nickels or dimes. That's what I've done when I didn't have any candy. The kids like it. Lois

Not a bad idea. I have a jar full of change in my home office. Too late for this year, though. The kiddies are back home. Time to let the dogs out to do their duty in the back yard.

I forgot to buy candy. Do you think the little goblins will take tequila shots instead? :cheese: Seriously, I need to get prepared next year and leave my light on. This is one holiday I can fully support.
You can always give them nickels or dimes. That's what I've done when I didn't have any candy. The kids like it. Lois With inflation I would suggest giving at least enough to buy a candy bar. ;-P
You can always give them nickels or dimes. That's what I've done when I didn't have any candy. The kids like it. Lois With inflation I would suggest giving at least enough to buy a candy bar. ;-P Probably not. When I was a kid we got pennies. They added up. Lois

Pennies most certainly do add up and are very useful for bus fare, esp ten cents at a time.