Everything in a nice little box

My questions. What happens when you discover God?
The first thing to do is try to find and out if it's actually your own egomaniacal Ego that you've "discovered" rather than god. Particularly, important if you think the dude is talking to you. There are other approaches to this spiritual challenge. http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19186/ Where do you get this knowledge from? The Bible says seek and ye shall find. I've been spending my entire life seeking, trying to be attentive and learning best I can. I'm amazed at the wonderful things I've learned during those decades. So did you find your God by being attentive, seeking, and reading the Bible? If so, you can tell me what happens when you discover God, and give evidence of God's existence which is acceptable by every other seeker worldwide. Nope, the Bible taught me a bunch about human's ability for inhumanity to their fellow human. The Bible also taught me a few things about Shadow-Plays. God? That one depends on vigilant seeking and remaining attentive, the rest sort of happens as the years and decades march past. Since it happens within the person, "evidence" can't be provided, only reflected in how one lives and interacts with the world. What I discovered was that God was so far beyond me or our experience here on Earth, that he/she becomes irrelevant. Genuinely and truly irrelevant. This physical Earth is where it's happening, it's what formed us and we shall be thoroughly folded back into it once we individually and humanity in general dies. In case you're up for some reading
You, me, we don’t need a scriptural “God" - Knowing Evolution Is Enough! http://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/plz-no-god-evolution-enough.html
{author 'AMH'} "Let's not assume man is the smartest thing in the universe just yet!" - jufa Hi Jufa, Let's back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let's talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth.
:lol: :lol: :lol: . . . . . . . Oh jez, it gets better. . . . . . . . Glad you came back on that AMH
"Let’s back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let’s talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth." I didn't tell you to back off. I suggested "let's or let us" back off from the universe to smartest thing on Earth. I don't think anyone in this forum is qualified to engage in discussion about man's relevance to the universe.
{author 'AMH'} "Let's not assume man is the smartest thing in the universe just yet!" - jufa Hi Jufa, Let's back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let's talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth.
:lol: :lol: :lol: . . . . . . . Oh jez, it gets better. . . . . . . . Glad you came back on that AMH
"Let’s back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let’s talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth." I didn't tell you to back off. I suggested "let's or let us" back off from the universe to smartest thing on Earth. I don't think anyone in this forum is qualified to engage in discussion about man's relevance to the universe.
There's another hiss, when you totally and completely miss what the man is trying to tell you.
My questions. What happens when you discover God?
The first thing to do is try to find and out if it's actually your own egomaniacal Ego that you've "discovered" rather than god. Particularly, important if you think the dude is talking to you. There are other approaches to this spiritual challenge. http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19186/ Where do you get this knowledge from? The Bible says seek and ye shall find. I've been spending my entire life seeking, trying to be attentive and learning best I can. I'm amazed at the wonderful things I've learned during those decades. So did you find your God by being attentive, seeking, and reading the Bible? If so, you can tell me what happens when you discover God, and give evidence of God's existence which is acceptable by every other seeker worldwide. Nope, the Bible taught me a bunch about human's ability for inhumanity to their fellow human. The Bible also taught me a few things about Shadow-Plays. God? That one depends on vigilant seeking and remaining attentive, the rest sort of happens as the years and decades march past. Since it happens within the person, "evidence" can't be provided, only reflected in how one lives and interacts with the world. What I discovered was that God was so far beyond me or our experience here on Earth, that he/she becomes irrelevant. Genuinely and truly irrelevant. This physical Earth is where it's happening, it's what formed us and we shall be thoroughly folded back into it once we individually and humanity in general dies. In case you're up for some reading
You, me, we don’t need a scriptural “God" - Knowing Evolution Is Enough! http://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/plz-no-god-evolution-enough.html
Being you are an armchair authority of God, thus God's reasoning and logic to be irrelevant, you have reached a plumline which you cannot step over, as you have attempted to do here simply by speaking on the relevancy of that which you claim is irrelevant, and you cannot reach. I find your words absurdly laughable speaking on " This physical Earth is where it's happening, it's what formed us," especially when the earth is an effect, itself, of an unknown architect. This is why you cannot display words which gives logic as to why the earth exist, nor your existence. Gonna let you in on a little secret, there is no logic for existence to exist. If you want to be intellectual smart, you would Give me the words which initiated the birth of the universe, the world, the earth and your individuality to be. But I know, and you know you have reached an impenetrable solid wall of theorizing which goes no further than what believe, what you think, but don't know, for surely, outside of your parents, you do not know the beginning terms of why you exist at all, nor why death has to enter you equation when dealing with sentient being, because your creator earth is eternal. Oh well, it didn't make sense when Dorsey Burnette sang "There was a tall oak tree that loved a babbling brook" either." Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
{author=jufa}especially when the earth is an effect, itself, of an unknown architect.
An "effect" I think it's a stretch to think of Earth as an effect. Matter is real, time is real, stuff happens.
This is why you cannot display words which gives logic as to why the earth exist, nor your existence. Gonna let you in on a little secret, there is no logic for existence to exist.
WOW :wow: okay I can live with that.
If you want to be intellectual smart, you would Give me the words which initiated the birth of the universe, the world, the earth and your individuality to be.
In the beginning there was a speck of dust that wanted to be more. :kiss:
But I know, and you know you have reached an impenetrable solid wall of theorizing
Nope, I'm more attentive and thankful than ever, even as I grapple with the day to day. Everyday is a new day, a unique day with new discoveries waiting for the curious and attentive.
which goes no further than what believe, what you think, but don't know, for surely, outside of your parents, you do not know the beginning terms of why you exist at all,
You recon?
nor why death has to enter you equation when dealing with sentient being,
What, you got a problem with death? It's like shit it happens. And just like shit, it makes wonderful fertilizer for future beings.
because your creator earth is eternal.
Nope, she ain't. Neither is anything else.
Being you are an armchair authority of God, thus God's reasoning and logic to be irrelevant, you have reached a plumline which you cannot step over, as you have attempted to do here simply by speaking on the relevancy of that which you claim is irrelevant, and you cannot reach. - jufa
Are there any other kinds of authorities on God? Unless you claim to have spoken to God himself, isn't everyone just sitting on the sidelines, commenting on the game? plumlines are used to check the trueness of the vertical, so, you don't step over them. Not sure what kind of line you meant.
Being you are an armchair authority of God, thus God's reasoning and logic to be irrelevant, you have reached a plumline which you cannot step over, as you have attempted to do here simply by speaking on the relevancy of that which you claim is irrelevant, and you cannot reach. - jufa
Are there any other kinds of authorities on God? Unless you claim to have spoken to God himself, isn't everyone just sitting on the sidelines, commenting on the game? plumlines are used to check the trueness of the vertical, so, you don't step over them. Not sure what kind of line you meant. What authorities are there other than the Principle and Pattern of the law of the Spirit of life? Everything between their arc are governed by the law of the attraction: "Everything after its kind," and it doesn't matter one thinks. The plumline is always the path I walk is my own, and it doesn't matter what you think, for I am the master mason who erect the housing of my living thoughts.

Broaden your horizons: live by the square, plumb and level

In our Symbolism, as the Apprentice is youth, so the Fellowcraft is manhood, the time when the actual work of life must be done on the Level, by the Plumb and Square. http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/artoct02/level.htm

[“I struggle with the notion that a man’s life is, or should be, governed by any myth whether he is copying a classic hero, a modern-day hero, or has fashioned his own unique myth out of his experience. If a man’s life is governed by myth, he is already in a static condition. He has gotten it into his mind, perhaps, that a lock-step (and perhaps slavish) replication of a time-tested recipe or formula will give him something new. It will not. It gives him a reproduction of a life somebody else lived. Awareness of the myth and its meanings can be a valuable guide. But when we get to the point of saying that we are governed by it or that it represents the law of our lives, we are at that point hopelessly disconnected from the myth. A hero’s myth arises out of spontaneity and synchronicity and in attending to his highest values, not a set of rules. Myth is an after-the-fact interpretation of what happened, not a road map. Once it becomes a map, it’s dead to us.”] But lets not stop here. Man cannot live in the past nor future. Most believe however they do so because their reality of now is submerged in the cords of their memories which are the feeding tubes for symbolic living of yesterday, and futuristic anticipation of living in the becoming moments. There are no becoming moment in the continuum of omnipresent Consciousness. Self-awareness then can not be an entity of necessary to achieve and know of mental infinity, because to do so the mentality of the individual must always be the total awareness of the all within the infinity of creation now for them. But this is not possible for all individual must exit this dimension of self-awareness.

Are there any other kinds of authorities on God? Unless you claim to have spoken to God himself, isn't everyone just sitting on the sidelines, commenting on the game? plumlines are used to check the trueness of the vertical, so, you don't step over them. Not sure what kind of line you meant. What authorities are there other than the Principle and Pattern of the law of the Spirit of life? Everything between their arc are governed by the law of the attraction: "Everything after its kind," and it doesn't matter one thinks. The plumline is always the path I walk is my own, and it doesn't matter what you think, for I am the master mason who erect the housing of my living thoughts. Which leads back to the question I asked before. Are you here for dialog? If it doesn't matter what I think, it appears not. I care very much about what you think, which is why I need to understand your words. When you put an image in my mind of you walking on a wall, defying gravity and stepping over a plumline, I have ask what you are talking about.

finally.
A post.

Which leads back to the question I asked before. Are you here for dialog? If it doesn't matter what I think, it appears not. I care very much about what you think, which is why I need to understand your words. When you put an image in my mind of you walking on a wall, defying gravity and stepping over a plumline, I have ask what you are talking about.
For some reason, that image of Jufa walking straight up a wall seem very appropriate. I picture him in a padded cell, actually. I have come reluctantly to the conclusion that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.
finally. A post.
Complaining won't help, recruit, recruit. ;-)
Which leads back to the question I asked before. Are you here for dialog? If it doesn't matter what I think, it appears not. I care very much about what you think, which is why I need to understand your words. When you put an image in my mind of you walking on a wall, defying gravity and stepping over a plumline, I have ask what you are talking about.
For some reason, that image of Jufa walking straight up a wall seem very appropriate. I get a different image, walking up or down a plumb line, sort of like the old Indian Rope Trick. Of course for such a plumb line, one needs a very special plumb bob to keep the line taught. My personal preference Oh and it comes in a nice little box without corners, how cool.

The both of you would really enjoy watching me levitate. I’m so good at it, people realize they also are without bound, and that their plumline is the foundation which hold dreams beyond what one can measure. Come stand in my aura if you don’t know what I talking about.

For some reason, that image of Jufa walking straight up a wall seem very appropriate. I picture him in a padded cell, actually. I have come reluctantly to the conclusion that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. May be its about time you started checking yourself, and is I don't have a clue about what I talking about, then that means those who reply to my post must also be of the same ilk.
May be its about time you started checking yourself, and is I don't have a clue about what I talking about, then that means those who reply to my post must also be of the same ilk.
You must have skipped right past the forum rules when you came in. Here, I'll help you. CFI Discussion Forum Rules]
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE The CFI Forum is operated by the Center for Inquiry, a nonprofit educational and advocacy organization. The Forum supports the interests of CFI by creating an online community of supporters and interested inquirers into CFI’s areas of concern, which can be generally described as advancing the enlightenment project, fostering an evidence-based, scientific outlook and humanist values.
Emphasis mine. This is the wrong place to discuss levitation and auras. Aside from going against everything CFI stands for no one here is going to take your views seriously. See the "evidence-based" part above. Anecdotes do not count as evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You're making a testable claim. Test it publicly under the eye of a magician and then we'll listen.
May be its about time you started checking yourself, and is I don't have a clue about what I talking about, then that means those who reply to my post must also be of the same ilk.
You must have skipped right past the forum rules when you came in. Here, I'll help you. CFI Discussion Forum Rules]
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE The CFI Forum is operated by the Center for Inquiry, a nonprofit educational and advocacy organization. The Forum supports the interests of CFI by creating an online community of supporters and interested inquirers into CFI’s areas of concern, which can be generally described as advancing the enlightenment project, fostering an evidence-based, scientific outlook and humanist values.
Emphasis mine. This is the wrong place to discuss levitation and auras. Aside from going against everything CFI stands for no one here is going to take your views seriously. See the "evidence-based" part above. Anecdotes do not count as evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You're making a testable claim. Test it publicly under the eye of a magician and then we'll listen. Emphasis mine!!! Then it is the wrong place for one to be discuss
" Jufa walking straight up a wall seem very appropriate."
But let be honest and fair here DarronS, there was never a discussion about levitation, it was a passing remark initiated by the extraordinary claim made about seeing jufa "walking straight up a wall." That all I have to say about the matter. Emphasis mine!!!
But let be honest and fair here DarronS, there was never a discussion about levitation, it was a passing remark initiated by the extraordinary claim made about seeing jufa "walking straight up a wall." That all I have to say about the matter. Emphasis mine!!!
Bill O'Reilly tactic. Say it, then say you said it for entertainment purposes only.
Bill O'Reilly tactic. Say it, then say you said it for entertainment purposes only. I see you see things through one eye. Levitation was never a discussion. Its not a Bill O'Reilly tactic, its a Donald Trump lie you has tried to get going. If I'm wrong, bring forth such a discussion.