"Even my 4-year-old gets jacked up to target shoot the .22."

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/105625-160310-pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-by-four-year-old-son … The passionately pro-gun woman is not only seriously wounded but facing possible charges over the incident A four-year-old boy accidentally shot his mother in the back, leaving the passionately pro-gun woman seriously wounded and facing possible charges, according to Florida officials. Staunch gun advocate Jamie Gilt, 31, who just a day earlier had boasted online about her toddler’s shooting prowess, was cruising down a highway with her son in the back when he shot her on Tuesday. The bullet went through the seat cushion. “Our investigation has revealed that the firearm was legally owned by the victim and the child came to possess the firearm without the victim’s knowledge," Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. Gilt, who is in a stable condition, was so badly wounded that police have been unable to talk to her from her hospital bed. But they warned that she could face police action after they work out exactly how the boy — who was unharmed and is now with relatives — got his hands on the gun. ...
:zip:
http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/105625-160310-pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-by-four-year-old-son … The passionately pro-gun woman is not only seriously wounded but facing possible charges over the incident A four-year-old boy accidentally shot his mother in the back, leaving the passionately pro-gun woman seriously wounded and facing possible charges, according to Florida officials. Staunch gun advocate Jamie Gilt, 31, who just a day earlier had boasted online about her toddler’s shooting prowess, was cruising down a highway with her son in the back when he shot her on Tuesday. The bullet went through the seat cushion. “Our investigation has revealed that the firearm was legally owned by the victim and the child came to possess the firearm without the victim’s knowledge," Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. Gilt, who is in a stable condition, was so badly wounded that police have been unable to talk to her from her hospital bed. But they warned that she could face police action after they work out exactly how the boy — who was unharmed and is now with relatives — got his hands on the gun. ...
:zip:
It wasn't an accident. It was inevitable. Lois

Amen

The only way to stop a bad toddler with a gun is with a good toddler with a gun.

The only way to stop a bad toddler with a gun is with a good toddler with a gun.
Yes, let's arm all toddlers with firearms. They have a right to defend themselves.

Only an idiot would leave a loaded gun sitting on the back seat of a car. Leaving it in reach of a four year old is criminally stupid. This woman is not fit for parenthood.

I used to work with toddlers who had behavioral/neurological/developmental difficulties. Good thing I got out before they started packing. (Although they, otherwise, tend to be quite charming in a primordial Trumpish sort of way).
Only an idiot would leave a loaded gun sitting on the back seat of a car. Leaving it in reach of a four year old is criminally stupid. This woman is not fit for parenthood.
Nor for owning or carrying guns. Lois
Nor for owning or carrying guns. Lois Agreed. I'm not sure what the gun laws are in Florida, but I sure hope a judge orders her to give up her guns and never use another.

:ahhh:
Unamerikan drivel - give up my guns - because of a wee lil oversight - NEEVA!
:snake:
We’ll make sure the NRA is there to tell that commie judge what’s wat :-S

It’s all fun and games until an eye gets put out.

Nor for owning or carrying guns. Lois Agreed. I'm not sure what the gun laws are in Florida, but I sure hope a judge orders her to give up her guns and never use another. That would never happen on red-neck Florida.

Here’s an interesting fact check article:

“Kindergarten, Stop
Statistics about the numbers of toddlers killed versus terrorism victims depend on the definitions of “toddlers” and “terrorism.””
Toddlers Killed More Americans than Terrorists in 2015 | Snopes.com

By Christopher Ingraham | October 14, 2015 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/14/people-are-getting-shot-by-toddlers-on-a-weekly-basis-this-year/
Here's an interesting fact check article:
"Kindergarten, Stop Statistics about the numbers of toddlers killed versus terrorism victims depend on the definitions of "toddlers" and "terrorism."" http://www.snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/
By Christopher Ingraham | October 14, 2015 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/14/people-are-getting-shot-by-toddlers-on-a-weekly-basis-this-year/
Misouri being the worst, and look at the runner ups, including Florida and Texas. Most of them red neck, gun rights states. Lois

You enable; you are responsible.

Guns don’t kill people, toddlers with criminally irresponsible parents kill people.
How oblivious do you have to be to reality to drive around with an unsecured weapon in the same car with a four year old let alone let them shoot it for bragging rights.

It’s also very lucky this four year old wasn’t seriously injured or killed in a car accident after he shot the driver.