economic decentralization

Would the sovereign citizen movement be an example of economic decentralisation?

sovereign citizen movement
What's that?

Ha!!

Decentralization is one thing, Feudalism is another one !

If you break the global states in autonomous entity, each having its own money, you give power to local rulers and big corporations. In such a schema, democracy is a loser.

In France, administrative decentralization was set by a leftist government in 1982. The results are not convincing as controls which have been created are insufficient. The result is waste of money, corruption, and local powers making their own rules. Everything tried after that has made the situation worst.

I am for decentralization, in the frame of a strong state.

And money is a state prerogative. In France also, local money are tested. It is a good way to evade taxation.

Imagine a cluster of local authorities, each using its own money for its " citizens" and controlling change, but using a global money for their own exchanges between themselves.

Now, a republic of free councils is another thing. It was tested in Russia before the bolcheviks imposed their dictatorship.

I will just give an exemple of a way to manipulate a soviet: you just make the debates last and last, lambasting, making points of procedure and so. Most people leave exhausted, needing their sleep, and then the activists vote.

Before the Bols was the Tzar. Now there is a dictatorship for you!

Before the Bols was the Tzar. Now there is a dictatorship for you!
For me, no thanks !

Russian democratic history is very poor, let’s say that neither Tsarism, Bolchevism or Putin tempt me.

My utopia would be anarchism…

For those interested, i advise them to read "the left hand of darkness ", from Ursula K. Leguin.

My utopia would be anarchism…..
Have you ever thought that one through?

What is it about anarchism that you like, besides being a groovy wavy gravy sound bite to toss out that upsets a lot of the squares of the world?

dj, what's with that obnoxious video?  I tried watching, don't have the time for that much tripe.  Give me the time signature of something in there you think is worth listening to.

I asked a simple good faith question:  What's the "sovereign citizen movement" ?

'Peaceful takeover of the corporate government and replacing it with what ...'   didn't explain anything.

Can you offer a simple straight answer?

Never mind, I see:
<blockquote>The sovereign-citizen movement is a loose grouping of primarily American litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters, who see themselves as answerable only to their particular interpretations of the common law and as not subject to any government statutes or proceedings.[1] In the United States, they do not recognize U.S. currency and maintain that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4] They especially reject most forms of taxationas illegitimate.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to the idea of "federal citizens", who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6] The doctrines of the movement resemble those of the freemen on the land movement more commonly found in the British Commonwealth, such as Australia and Canada.[7][8][9][10]. WIKI</blockquote>
Oh a bunch of f'ing free loaders who have no conception of society or civilization, or how much humans depend on cooperation between people.  I get it.

djtexas, sorry that video is too silly to sit through.

I was hoping for a simple straightforward answer. Guess there’s always WIKI.

The sovereign-citizen movement is a loose grouping of primarily American litigants, commentators, tax protesters, and financial-scheme promoters, who see themselves as answerable only to their particular interpretations of the common law and as not subject to any government statutes or proceedings.[1] In the United States, they do not recognize U.S. currency and maintain that they are "free of any legal constraints".[2][3][4] They especially reject most forms of taxationas illegitimate.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to the idea of "federal citizens", who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6] The doctrines of the movement resemble those of the freemen on the land movement more commonly found in the British Commonwealth, such as Australia and Canada.[7][8][9][10]
Oh, I get it, a bunch of freak'n freeloaders who have no conception of civil society, or the human need to cooperate with each other. Let alone any sense of personal responsibility or in fact any responsibility toward others.

Doesn’t compute in my head, or life.

Guess the moral of the story is always copy your comment before posting, cause there’s no telling if the post will go through or not.

Too silly? Get into what going on around you and the changes in the zeitgeist. This is fascism at the grassroots.

The sovereign-citizen movement…” -Wiki-citizenschallengev4 - sounds more like separatism than fascism. Of course this can later turn into nationalism and fascism. In the “good” old past facism didn’t have to seperate first into its own nation to be nationalistic and turn fascistic. I guess times change?..

Ha!! -- dj
I can't tell what you support or are making fun of. If you think sovereign citizens is something to be mocked, I don't know why you would bring it up. I don't know what you are trying to say most of the time.

Remember when u told me Your needs aren’t my priority?

Yes mocking. Question was to the audience - is the SCM an example of ED?

@djtexas

This is fascism at the grassroots. - dj
I presume by "This" you mean the Sovereign Citizen Movement.

So how is the SCM fascism?