Do liberals have a soul?

And did I say anything about poetry being precluded?
No I guess not. And no, I'm to content letting others assume I believe. Unless they have a gun at my head, then, praise Jesus.
Then of course, there are those who seem only possessed by fear, anger, resentment and an internal need to create enemies and to destroy what others have achieved. Being a cheap vandal is so much more easier than being a thoughtful builder.
That sounds a lot like the emotionally disturbed view of Leftists, with their insistence on unwanted diversity, or that men can be women and vice versa, or gays should adopt children, or that children are just parasites on their mothers body, or free speech needs to be curtailed. You resent us, not the other way around. Regular life itself is mostly pleasant for us conservatives, but Leftists can't participate in regular life so they want to destroy it.

“Thoughtful builders” have always been conservatives – they care about their roots and want to preserve them for the future. Leftists haven’t built jack shit.

...You resent us, not the other way around...
You said that immediately AFTER you said "That sounds a lot like the emotionally disturbed view of Leftists, with their insistence on unwanted diversity, or that men can be women and vice versa, or gays should adopt children, or that children are just parasites on their mothers body, or free speech needs to be curtailed." Jeepers that sounds pretty darned resentful.
Leftists can’t participate in regular life so they want to destroy it.
Really? I want to destroy regular life? That is news to me.
“Thoughtful builders” have always been conservatives ... Leftists haven’t built jack shit."
Quite a claim there Oneguy. Can you back it up? Or is it just a frustrated, unfounded, claim of a right wing zealot?