Defining Donald Trump?

That brings us to the second caveat: The vast majority of Trump’s contributions to his own campaign — about $12.6 million — are loans rather than donations. This means he could expect to eventually recoup these funds.
Further, of the approximately $12 million Trump’s campaign spent in 2015, about $2.7 million went toward reimbursing Trump-affiliated companies for services provided to the campaign, such as traveling in his own plane and helicopter, according to a New York Times analysis.
On whether Trump should describe his campaign as self-funded, given these caveats, it’s “sort of a judgment call,” said Viveca Novak, editorial and communications director at the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks money in politics.
"To me, it would be more accurate to say he was ‘partially self-funding,’ " Novak added.

... No, Trump is not in this for himself. He really believes he can fix America. Whether he can or can't, whether his idea of fixing is what you want, he definitely has the nation's interests at heart.
How do you know this? Hello?... How do you know this? How do I know this? Because Donald Trump has said it in many of his speeches and interviews. So that's a pretty good source eh Tim? Can't get much more accurate than that. Now to preempt your inevitable query as to Trump's sincerity on that issue... If you could recommend me someone else who possibly has more credible, genuine desire to improve the nation I'm all ears. Keeping in mind that my first choice would be Sanders, so that's already a foregone conclusion.

Trump is not in this for himself. He definitely has the nation’s interests at heart…

APRIL FOOLS!

So nothing then? Right.

... No, Trump is not in this for himself. He really believes he can fix America. Whether he can or can't, whether his idea of fixing is what you want, he definitely has the nation's interests at heart.
How do you know this? Hello?... How do you know this? How do I know this? Because Donald Trump has said it in many of his speeches and interviews. So that's a pretty good source eh Tim? Can't get much more accurate than that. Now to preempt your inevitable query as to Trump's sincerity on that issue... If you could recommend me someone else who possibly has more credible, genuine desire to improve the nation I'm all ears. Keeping in mind that my first choice would be Sanders, so that's already a foregone conclusion. Hey! You finally answered. Donald Trump, himself is the source for your assertion. Ahem. No. That is not a pretty good source. So you want me to recommend someone else who possibly has more credible, genuine desire to improve the nation? There are many that I could suggest. But how about: you.
So nothing then? Right.
Jeez! I waited 2 days for your response. You couldn't wait 10 minutes to give your typical "You got nothin'.'" response.
Hey! You finally answered. Donald Trump, himself is the source for your assertion. Ahem. No. That is not a pretty good source. So you want me to recommend someone else who possibly has more credible, genuine desire to improve the nation? There are many that I could suggest. But how about: you.
No, that's not my assertion. That's Trump's assertion!(that he isn't in it for himself and wants to Make America Great Again.) Like I said you may not agree with his methods or some of his goals but he said it. Now like I said, you may question the authenticity of his assertions, but you'll have to point me to someone who is more genuine in their assertions.
Hey! You finally answered. Donald Trump, himself is the source for your assertion. Ahem. No. That is not a pretty good source. So you want me to recommend someone else who possibly has more credible, genuine desire to improve the nation? There are many that I could suggest. But how about: you.
No, that's not my assertion. That's Trump's assertion!(that he isn't in it for himself and wants to Make America Great Again.) Like I said you may not agree with his methods or some of his goals but he said it. Now like I said, you may question the authenticity of his assertions, but you'll have to point me to someone who is more genuine in their assertions. Like I said, I consider you to be more genuine in your assertions, more credible and more genuine in your desire to improve the nation than is Trump.
All this talk about Trump is silly. He's a business person who will do anything, say anything to please people and make the deal. Actually, a buaismess person will do and say anything to make money. That's what Carter meant when he said he was malleable. He's no different than half the greed-driven CEO scumbags in the US. So all this talk about comparisons to Hitler are ludicrous. Now Cruz, there's the one we should be afraid of. He's the real Hitler of the bunch. Trump throws out redmeat that I doubt he evens believes in or wouldn't ditch in a heartbeat if it'd benefit himself. Cruz on the other hand actually holds the racist, bigotted beliefs and believes in them. He's the worst type of hardcore Christian and if he's elected, downfall is imminent.
Not before someone does a great deal of damage to the country.
No, that's not my assertion. That's Trump's assertion!(that he isn't in it for himself and wants to Make America Great Again.) Like I said you may not agree with his methods or some of his goals but he said it. Now like I said, you may question the authenticity of his assertions, but you'll have to point me to someone who is more genuine in their assertions. Tha only thing Trump will be able to do is make the US a great stinking mess and the laughingstock of the world. That"s what he means when he speaks of making America "great" again.

Let’s apply the Hare PCL-R and see how he does as a psychopath.
http://www.cbc.ca/doczone/features/the-hare-psychotherapy-checklist
• glib and superficial charm - Definitely, Trump is the epitome of glibness, he’s more performer than businessman or politician.
• grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self - Refers to himself in third person, thinks all women want him and has been known as “The” Donald for year. I’d say that was a big yes.
• need for stimulation - Sure, why not
• pathological lying - Definitely
• cunning and manipulativeness - Isn’t that what his success is based on.
• lack of remorse or guilt - doesn’t seem to give a shit for anyone and viciously attacks anyone who challenges him, just ask Rosie O’Donnell, Megyn Kelly or Michelle Fields.
• shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness) - Seems pretty damn shallow to me.
• callousness and lack of empathy - See above, he doesn’t seem to give a damn about any of the damage his words and actions may do.
• parasitic lifestyle - His “fortune” is based on selling his image, he really doesn’t produce anything. I think he also came to prominence selling “junk” bonds named for a very good reason. Let’s call him a major parasite.
• poor behavioral controls - Ohh, Yah.
• sexual promiscuity - Remember that woman on the apprentice he told she would look good on her knees and all the other crap that comes from this psychopath.
• early behavior problems - Who knows
• lack of realistic long-term goals - Multiple bankruptcies and constantly switching party affiliations, let’s say yes here.
• impulsivity - Yup
• irresponsibility - Won’t denounce violence at his rallies or the “people” in the white power movement who are solidly behind him
• failure to accept responsibility for own actions - Right, anything that goes wrong is someone elses fault, once again lets go back to his campaign manager who is now facing charges for assaulting Michelle Fields and how Trump lied then and still won’t accept any responsibility now.
• many short-term marital relationships - Please!
• juvenile delinquency- who knows
• revocation of conditional release - ?
• criminal versatility - of the white collar variety I’d say.
Seems to fit quite well in the category of psychopath.

Speaking of stinking messes

Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Might Be Removed Because People Keep Peeing on It Nathan Wellman | April 3, 2016 http://usuncut.com/news/trump-walk-of-fame-star-remove/ It has been revealed that the Hollywood Historic Trust is considering removing Donald Trump’s star off the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The reason? Because people just can’t stop themselves from defacing it.
That's not all they've been doing to it. :zip: This happy little doggie wanted to get in on the fun. Don't he just look proud as punch.