Defining an aspect of Physical Reality.

Very cool. Unfortunately my computer wasn’t able to open the app.
https://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/news-events/new-google-ocean-maps-dive-down-deep

Goto the site and over a blank space on the right below the Heading. Open “download” in a Green bar right below the heading.

It should load as a MP4 , which I was able just open on my puter. It’s really a nice video, worth the effort.

Last week I saw some new science news about what happened to Earth’s water.

Yeah, the opposite of where did it come from. Haven’t gotten around to posting it, though I will once figure out my introduction.

In the mean time saw this, it fascinating, folds within folds . . .

Is this an example of hive behavior in plants? If so , that would yet be another proof of evolutionary processes. Another bridge in abiogenesis of life and consciousness.

These ferns may be the first plants known to share work like ants
The plants may form a type of communal lifestyle never seen outside of the animal kingdom

Many of this fern colony’s fan-shaped nest fronds (growing closer to the tree trunk) are sterile, while the thinner strap fronds (sticking up and out from between the nest fronds) lift more of the reproductive load for the colony. IAN HUTTON

By Jake Buehler, JUNE 7, 2021 AT 6:00 AM

High in the forest canopy, a mass of strange ferns grips a tree trunk, looking like a giant tangle of floppy, viridescent antlers. Below these fork-leaved fronds and closer into the core of the lush knot are brown, disk-shaped plants. These, too, are ferns of the very same species.
The ferns — and possibly similar plants — may form a type of complex, interdependent society previously considered limited to animals like ants and termites, researchers report online May 14 in Ecology.
Kevin Burns, a biologist at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, first became familiar with the ferns while conducting fieldwork on Lord Howe Island, an isolated island between Australia and New Zealand. He happened to take note of the local epiphytes — plants that grow upon other plants — and one species particularly caught his attention: the staghorn fern (Platycerium bifurcatum), also native to parts of mainland Australia and Indonesia.
“I realized, God, you know, they never occur alone,” says Burns, noting that some of the larger clusters of ferns were massive clumps made of hundreds of individuals.

I’ve been seeking UFO and ET evidence. Like: Color Changing UFO? Real or Fake!!! - YouTube

If you have any useful evidence feel free to message me

Sorry, @thewatcher

This thread is about Aspects of Physical Reality, specific the formation of Earth and the dance between biology and geology that created today’s world.

It is not at all interested in Unidentified Flying Objects, be they products of genius engineers, friend or foe, or people’s florid imagination. I think there are some other threads at this website that may be better suited for the discussion you are after.

{Oh my, just noticed blocked within a day. What have I missed. ?}

[quote=“citizenschallengev3, post:38, topic:7834”]

Thank you. For my encore, where’s all the water hiding?

New Evidence for Oceans of Water Deep in the Earth

Water bound in mantle rock alters our view of the Earth’s composition

What is even more intriguing is that even at those depths there is evidence of life.

# These May Be the Deepest Traces of Life on Earth

A hidden ecosystem seems to lurk six miles below the Mariana Trench, offering clues for finding life across the solar system.
BYCLAUDIA GEIB

On Earth circa four billion years ago, life was hard. Frequent asteroid strikes turned parts of the planet into molten rock. Food and livable spaces were few and far between. What was a microbe to do to survive?

Some very early life could have made it by staying deep—living as far as six miles below the seafloor.

That’s the implication from a new study that found signs of microbes alive today below the deepest place on Earth, the vast underwater canyon called the Mariana Trench. (Also see pictures that reveal one of the last unexplored places on Earth near the Mariana Trench.)

A remotely-operated vehicle prepares to take a sample from deep-sea hydrothermal vents.
PHOTOGRAPH BY SCHMIDT OCEAN INSTITUTE