Debunking Massresistance...

Diane Steele, a mother from western Massachusetts, came to the Constitutional Convention with her 9-year-old son on June 14 along with hundreds of others to hold a sign and support the Marriage Amendment. In front of the State House, the pro-family people were on one side of the street and the homosexual activists on the other.

Diane was peaceably standing on the pro-family side of the street with her son, inside the blue police barricade. Her sign (see below) was provocative but nothing like the hate-filled anti-Christian signs the homosexual activists were waving. Even a little dissent isn’t tolerated.

So you think that calling gays pedophiles isn’t hate filled?

It's very clear that they set her up. Soon after the vote was announced, homosexual rights supporter Jack Kirschenbaum of Malden went across the street and stood right next to her. A friend was standing right in front of them. Kirschenbaum began a vicious attack against Diane. "Why do you hate so much," he started out, and it went on from there non-stop, without allowing Diane to even reply. Then it got sexual. "Are you a virgin?" he shouted at her. "Have you ever had an orgasm."

At that point, Diane slapped him. “I wasn’t really thinking about it,” she said later. “It was just an instinctive reaction.” It sounds reasonable to us.

(Does this legally constitute a sexual harassing verbal assault? The police weren’t even interested. Also, the son was apparently several yards away and didn’t hear the incident.)

That wasn’t sexual harassment by any stretch of the imagination. Nice try bigot.

The following four photos have been posted on various pro-homosexual web sites. The fifth photo is what was at the police station. Since we posted them here, a person named Tim Pierce (who admits to being a same-sex marriage supporter) contacted us saying that he took photo #1 from across the street but did not take the others, and indicated that he was mainly interested in what the sign said. It would certainly appear that photo #1 was taken earlier. As for #2, #3, and #4 -- we can only conclude they were taken by a an accomplice of Kirschenbaum who "happened" to be standing there.
And you choose not to link to these pro-gay sites because...google searches prove nothing.

Another video by 33 claimes all major events such as 9 11 and mass shootings are coded with the number 33

https://donotlink.it/BA1PJ

LGBT activists were so angry that the following Saturday night they (allegedly) painted hideous Satanic messages on the walls of one of the churches where the pastor was vocal against the program. But the congregation refuses to be intimidated.
So you have no evidence about vandalism that never mention drag queens but satan?...

Inside the “Drag Queen” event, according to people who went in, there were mostly empty seats in the library’s auditorium – even though the library had told the public that they had received 300 reservations. This is not surprising. Many of the people attending Drag Queen events are LGBT activists who do not even live in the city or the surrounding area. So despite the heavy media presence promoting it (while ignoring or denigrating the pro-family side), this event was not a big success for the LGBT movement.

In contrast, the wide array of conservative, pro-family activists who showed up sent a loud and clear message that they did not want this perversion in their libraries targeting young children – and that the LGBT movement was not going to make them afraid to speak up.

Hahahahaha…why should we believe you? chula vista drag queen story hour - Google Search

Looks mostly full…

Likewise there were multiple groups coming in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av7-lV1GzJU

If you needed evidence that these guys lie…

Hong Kong, like most other Asian nations, has resisted the LGBT agenda despite years of pressure. Unfortunately, the pro-family groups there tend to be relatively fearful of taking on this issue directly. Our Hong Kong MassResistance chapter first formed two years ago to pick up the slack!
By sending phony propaganda?
On Nov. 17, 2018, standing at the beginning of the Hong Kong “Gay Pride” parade, Teresa Wong (under a rainbow umbrella) and other MassResistance activists handed out hundreds of flyers with testimony from ex-gays and ex-transgenders such as Walt Heyer, and information about homosexual behavior. This was something no other Hong Kong activists dared to do!
Walt Heyer?

You were telling the good people of Hong Kong lies!

Same-sex couples were filing pernicious lawsuits demanding the same rights as married couples
And why aren't they? Free association? What's that?

When ever I go onto massresistance, one of their claims is that they Want to remove this law in whole:
https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter272/Section34

Section 34. Whoever commits the abominable and detestable crime against nature, either with mankind or with a beast, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than twenty years.
Off course they don't tell the whole story: http://www.massequality.org/content/massequality-backs-bill-remove-sodomy-language-law
House Bill 492 would strike out the "abominable and detestable crime against nature" clause and make punishable only sexual relations with a beast. It would also repeal section 35, which punishes "unnatural and lascivious acts with another person" through fines and imprisonment.

“Both of these sections are understood by courts to criminalize same-sex sexual conduct,” said Kara Suffredini, executive director of MassEquality. “Their removal would bring the General Laws into conformity with well-settled state and federal constitutional law prohibiting the criminalization of private, intimate conduct between consenting adults.”

So yeah, next time they say homosexuals want to make bestiality legal, show them this…

https://donotlink.it/Reoex

Current Massachusetts State Law still describes homosexuality as "the abominable and detestable crime against nature." The Bible has similar exhortations. But you wouldn’t know it by looking at how today’s mainstream “pro-family” movement in America sidesteps, compromises, and capitulates on the issue
In other words you wich to promote the bible in the law, violating the Eatblishment clause? Also what makes a law just? You can't say, it's the law, with out an explanation why...

The main legal hammer was the clear misuse of the Fourteenth Amendment “equal protection” clause, which was endorsed by the US Supreme court in the DOMA ruling. On its face, it’s an absurd attempt at legal reasoning that depends on such ideas as homosexuals being a legitimate “class” of people, rather than simply people engaging in perverse and dangerous behaviors.
Yes ignore the biology...http://overthebrainbow.com/blog/2017/1/7/wired-this-way-sexual-orientation-and-gender-in-the-brain

Or free association, privacy in the home…

The resulting string of federal court losses have had the psychological effect on the pro-family movement as happened in early WWII with the Japanese takeover of the Pacific. Virtually everything fell, and that momentum seemed unstoppable.
Crybabies...
The pro-family lawyers refused to consider using the vast storehouse of medical dangers, diseases, psychological problems, addictions, domestic violence rates, multiple partners, “gay pride” perversions, or suicidal behavior, etc. associated with homosexuality, as counter-arguments. They wouldn’t bring up natural law or morality. They certainly would not talk about the emotional trauma suffered by children growing up around homosexual behavior. Nor would they talk about the ex-gay movement (proof that homosexuality is not inborn) and the changes that come with healing.
Really? Because many of those exgays and "children of gays" are lying: https://old.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/byhd2l/homophobes_dont_belive_in_sourcing_their_claims/f1n98tl/

What about ex-exgays? Ex-ex-gay - Wikipedia

Or how abusive conversion therapy can be: Conversion Therapy Ringleaders Arrested for Trafficking Boys

And many of your studies are debunked: No, children of same-sex parents do not have lower graduation rates. • Humanisticus

...the LGBTQIA+ spectrum...
Since last I heard this term has added 2 more letters, a symbol and the word "spectrum". The letters alone represent more than a quarter of the alphabet in a seemingly random order. This term needs to be thrown away and replaced with something simple which is easy to remember and is simply assumed to be all inclusive without specifically spelling it out to the point where, in 20 years, all the American letters will be used up and we'll have moved on to Chinese symbols in the list.

Humans can be so creative with their sexuality.

For the record if any Christain tells you being gay is a harmful lifestyle, just respond that being Christain is harmful

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/camelswithhammers/2014/05/the-gay-enemy-threat-in-the-christian-home/amp/

Off course the religious right ignore the endemic of child grooming in their churches. Nonreligious Questions

Close the classroom door on the agenda.

donotlink.it

I said this was a symbol for killing gays, but I admit it looks more like “no gays allowed” if anything. Still pretty bad and intolerant.

@ryu289 I’m not sure what your motive is with your posts, given all the links and all, but I’ll give you a chance so we can figure out what you’re trying to say. It would be nice if you also used your own words without all the links getting in the way. You’ve presented evidence as to how bigoted views are damaging to the LGBT community and all, so now let us hear what you have to say personally.

Why do you act like I have some sort of ulterior motive. I just hate bigots who lie. I am simply exposing them.

I don’t know if you have an ulterior motive or not. It’s just the spam censors on the forum are picking up your posts as spam. I’ve read them and I understand why the system is doing that. I also wonder if you have something to say besides posting links. We want to hear what you have to say, your voice in the matter, too, not just read your links and brief short comments about bigotry. I think you do have more to say and we’d like to hear it, especially if you have first hand knowledge and experience, even if some of it could go into a new thread.

Just as I have had first hand experience with racism, and I have talked about it some in other threads, I think maybe you have first hand experience with bigotry against LGBT and want to talk about it. I’m giving you a forum for your voice on the topic, even offer you to start a thread about it. I think it’s fair especially since we have a couple on racism (one of which I loathe the lame title and made it no secret).