Code Name C.A. DENNY

I am a CHRISTIAN, I belong to the CHURCH OF PHIILADELPHIA. I believe as my Pastor believes, that there are TWO RAPTURES. I graduated from RAINELLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY but Im not a BAPTIST. I do a CHRISTIAN radio show with my Pastor Harry Walther and my wife. I have 3years of college , but I never finished.

I am a CHRISTIAN, I belong to the CHURCH OF PHIILADELPHIA. I believe as my Pastor believes, that there are TWO RAPTURES. I graduated from RAINELLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY but Im not a BAPTIST. I do a CHRISTIAN radio show with my Pastor Harry Walther and my wife. I have 3years of college , but I never finished.
You have a large gap in your education. Take a course in Critical Thinking. Lois

I don’t claim to be the smartest person in the world but I do believe GOD talks to me. Im not a prophet but I do believe I know the the pretribulation prophet that revealed the name of the BEAST666 as predicted in REVELATION 13:18. Jesus said in MATTHEW 10:41 If you welcome a prophet as one who speaks for GOD, you will recieve the same reward a prophet gets.

I don't claim to be the smartest person in the world but I do believe GOD talks to me. Im not a prophet but I do believe I know the the pretribulation prophet that revealed the name of the BEAST666 as predicted in REVELATION 13:18. Jesus said in MATTHEW 10:41 If you welcome a prophet as one who speaks for GOD, you will recieve the same reward a prophet gets.
I too speak to God everyday. Jesus too. As a matter of fact I spoke to them just a few minutes ago and asked about you. They both confirmed that they have never spoken to you. They also said you better stop claiming to talk to them or else. I personally don't mind if you think that, but that's what they told me. Oh, they also said that radio show you do is offensive to them.
I don't claim to be the smartest person in the world but I do believe GOD talks to me. Im not a prophet but I do believe I know the the pretribulation prophet that revealed the name of the BEAST666 as predicted in REVELATION 13:18. Jesus said in MATTHEW 10:41 If you welcome a prophet as one who speaks for GOD, you will recieve the same reward a prophet gets.
How do you know it isn't satan talking to you through his hat? Lois

lol, peace.

I too speak to God everyday. Jesus too. As a matter of fact I spoke to them just a few minutes ago and asked about you. They both confirmed that they have never spoken to you. They also said you better stop claiming to talk to them or else. I personally don't mind if you think that, but that's what they told me. Oh, they also said that radio show you do is offensive to them. I also talked to god. And she told me that she would fix all your problems and make you rich if you sent me all your money.
Hello Christian, did you know that god can talk to everyone? Read the Gnostic writings and you will find that “God" is in us all according to the Gnostic Jesus. I am missing a lot in the timelines of religion, but I know that prophets were mostly women and held the job as “judges". When making a tough ruling they would talk to “God". That way they did not make the decision on the settlement, God did. My understanding is this is how it worked during the Religion of the Children of Abraham. By the time of Jesus, I think that the court systems and the supreme court of rules had been established it the area, so the prophets were no longer needed. So what Matthew is saying, Do not use the Roman Laws or court system to settle you disagreement. Go to the temple or local prophet and let them ask "God" to make the ruling. By supporting the religious legal system you will get to heaven. There is one thing that bothers me. When you make statements like “Jesus said in Matthew" to me that twisted. If you want to be truthful, would not “Matthew, stated that “Jesus said"". Do you see where I am going here? Right off the bat, you have Jesus doing the talking. Yet, it was really Matthew doing the talking. Maybe if you understood the bible you would be talking to Matthew and not Jesus. I know you can come back with all the religious standard remarks, but the fact is when you look at the birth and death recorded by the prophets, the religious facts has to be that this remarks were from the memory of Matthew until it was written down and therefore should be stated that way.

Matthew was QUOTING JESUS. I live by the words of JESUS in MATT.,Mark, Luke, John and REV.1>3. Pauls words are mostly trash, for Example: Jesus said in in Matt. 5:10 that the RIGHTEOUS will inherit the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Paul Said in ROMANS 3:10 there are NONE RIGHTEOUS , NO, NOT ONE. Paul said many things that contradict JESUS.

Matthew was QUOTING JESUS. I live by the words of JESUS in MATT.,Mark, Luke, John and REV.1>3. Pauls words are mostly trash, for Example: Jesus said in in Matt. 5:10 that the RIGHTEOUS will inherit the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Paul Said in ROMANS 3:10 there are NONE RIGHTEOUS , NO, NOT ONE. Paul said many things that contradict JESUS.
I would like to make a couple of suggestions. I do not think you’re ready for them for many years yet, so just put these in your memory bank. These are just a few of the hundreds of facts. 1. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John have Gnostic connections by teachers that were Gnostic or other connections. This shows in their quotes also. When you find the time read about the other prophet’s books that did not make the bible cut because they were to Gnostic. 2. There is not one original thought or idea in the bible. They all evolved from older teachings. 3. “Matt. 5:10 …"KINGDOM OF HEAVEN". Someday you may come to understand that there were many books. And the teachings of some of these books did not fit into the new religion. For example, where are the teachings of what “Heaven" is? It is a big missing part of the bible in your way of thinking. But it is not in the Gnostic way of thinking. You will find the same thing with the “Spirit". The bible is unclear in the Christian thinking but not in the Gnostic thinking. 4. The bible is more about “belief" than “religion" in the Christian method of thought. You should understand religion before you read the bible to be able to understand what the bible is really saying. 5. People who quote the bible all the time are people who do not understand the religion of mankind but they understand Christianity. 6. Christians can’t count. They argue whether there are one or three gods in the bible. If they knew religion they would know there are over eleven gods in the unedited bible. 7. Christianity is not about “God" the creator of everything. It is a very self-centered religion about getting to live forever. Take away after life and Christianity would fall apart overnight. 8. The Christian religion redefined the meaning of “Amen". But the truth is “Amen" is the Egyptian god “Amen". You are living your life by the Christian words of Jesus and not necessary Jesus’s words the way Jesus meant them. That is why you think Paul contradicts Jesus. I myself know very little about the bible because I have spent my time learning about religion. But from what I do know, I would have to bet that if Jesus was alive today, he would not agree with the Christian way of thought or teachings. And I think he would add his other prophet’s books into the bible because they would make perfect sense with his thoughts and ways of teaching.

I agree that JESUS would not be happy with what CHRISTIANITY has become. A matter of fact. JESUS came JOHN and corrected SIX out of the seven kinds of churches in REVELATION 2,&3. All SIX of those types of CHRISTIANS were told to REPENT or else!

I too speak to God everyday. Jesus too. As a matter of fact I spoke to them just a few minutes ago and asked about you. They both confirmed that they have never spoken to you. They also said you better stop claiming to talk to them or else. I personally don't mind if you think that, but that's what they told me. Oh, they also said that radio show you do is offensive to them. I also talked to god. And she told me that she would fix all your problems and make you rich if you sent me all your money. LOL! Lois
I agree that JESUS would not be happy with what CHRISTIANITY has become. A matter of fact. JESUS came JOHN and corrected SIX out of the seven kinds of churches in REVELATION 2,&3. All SIX of those types of CHRISTIANS were told to REPENT or else!
WOA! Scarey! Lois
Why Revelation 2-3? I pick one of the ideas and add my thoughts of what I think it is saying using the modern data we have available today. In Rev. 2:7 for example. The one having an ear let him hear what the Ruach Hakodesh says to the Kehillot; To the one who wins the nitzachon I will give to him to eat of the Etz HaChayyim, which is in the Gan-Eden of Hashem, [BERESHIS 2:9; 3:22,24; also BERESHIS 2:8; YECHEZKEL 28:1; 31:8,9 TARGUM HA-SHIVIM)] My easier and quickly done off the top of my head and without studying the translation would be: A person who understands what the knowledge (Holy Spirit) tells the community will be the victor who will be the teacher of the knowledge of the gods of India. What it looks like to me is the church was telling the followers that they did not have to go to other gods for items like medicine and healing. That the base of knowledge of the religion that the church was built upon out of India had the knowledge to heal and answer questions. Point being, the same book and words, but my understanding can be quite differently than yours. As this adds up to nothing. But we can see the same thing from the new scholars we have today and the bible changing the meanings of the text. For example, "the virgin Mary", is now "The young woman Mary" in a lot of the newer translations being used. The problem is a lot of religious people do not like the newer translation corrections and prefer to use the incorrect meanings because they are more in line with their belief.
Why Revelation 2-3? I pick one of the ideas and add my thoughts of what I think it is saying using the modern data we have available today. In Rev. 2:7 for example. The one having an ear let him hear what the Ruach Hakodesh says to the Kehillot; To the one who wins the nitzachon I will give to him to eat of the Etz HaChayyim, which is in the Gan-Eden of Hashem, [BERESHIS 2:9; 3:22,24; also BERESHIS 2:8; YECHEZKEL 28:1; 31:8,9 TARGUM HA-SHIVIM)] My easier and quickly done off the top of my head and without studying the translation would be: A person who understands what the knowledge (Holy Spirit) tells the community will be the victor who will be the teacher of the knowledge of the gods of India. What it looks like to me is the church was telling the followers that they did not have to go to other gods for items like medicine and healing. That the base of knowledge of the religion that the church was built upon out of India had the knowledge to heal and answer questions. Point being, the same book and words, but my understanding can be quite differently than yours. As this adds up to nothing. But we can see the same thing from the new scholars we have today and the bible changing the meanings of the text. For example, "the virgin Mary", is now "The young woman Mary" in a lot of the newer translations being used. The problem is a lot of religious people do not like the newer translation corrections and prefer to use the incorrect meanings because they are more in line with their belief. It is also because those are the translations they were brought up with and indoctrinated to. It's hard for most people to give up ideas they were taught from a young age as true. So they naturally deny the newer interpretation and will sometimes accuse the people presenting them as blasphemers. It's the way of theistic religion. Lois
It is also because those are the translations they were brought up with and indoctrinated to. It's hard for most people to give up ideas they were taught from a young age as true. So they naturally deny the newer interpretation and will sometimes accuse the people presenting them as blasphemers. It's the way of theistic religion. Lois
Yes, I agree. And you know what the funny part is? In many ways the Christian method is just the opposite of the Gnostic teachings of Jesus. I think what was going on politically at the time is showing up in the thought process of the bible. For example at the time of Jesus the Egyptian Gnostic movement was in force against the Italian religious movement. The biggest and best university at that time was in Alexandria, Egypt. It taught both the Gnostic (Egyptian) and Italian versions of God. Alexandria almost became the capital of the Roman Empire but in 31 B.C. Antony and Cleopatra lost the battle near Greece. And then in 16 B.C. the Romans lost a big battle to the Gaul’s. In the year 1 A.D. three Roman legions in Germany was lost. The point being that the Roman Egyptian movement was losing to the Roman Italian movement of religion and this had been going on for some time. The people that were being taxed by the Roman Empire were paying for the battle of Romans fighting Romans. Plus you have to add in the fact that the Romans who could not be beaten had lost several major battles. As the Roman Italian movement changed the Egyptian Gnostic teachings of the church, the churches were fighting back. The Roman Egyptian Gnostic movement was based upon the older teachings and religions that were based out of India. One of the big questions that I expect the scholars to theorize on in next decade is whether Jesus and James got their training at the religious universities in Alexandria or in India. My bet is Alexandria because the prophets had connections with teachers from the university in Alexandria but if it was India I would not be that surprised. One has to think what the world would be like if Antony and Cleopatra had won the war and Alexandria had become the capital of the Roman Empire. Then the Christian God would have stayed Gnostic. I think if that had happened, then there would be only one main religion in the world today, Christianity.
I too speak to God everyday. Jesus too. As a matter of fact I spoke to them just a few minutes ago and asked about you. They both confirmed that they have never spoken to you. They also said you better stop claiming to talk to them or else. I personally don't mind if you think that, but that's what they told me. Oh, they also said that radio show you do is offensive to them. I also talked to god. And she told me that she would fix all your problems and make you rich if you sent me all your money.Well you're kidding of course, and I'm not. I really did speak to Jesus (I call him Jessie, more informal). But that's beside the point. Kinduva tangent but I had a friend in college who was a total churchie. He told me they'd regularly post pictures of office equipment the church needed on the bulletin board in the vestibule. Then during church on Sunday the priest would include a prayer to god asking him for the equipment. And lo and behold someone always donated it or the money for it! Talk about materialistic.
Well you're kidding of course, and I'm not. I really did speak to Jesus (I call him Jessie, more informal). But that's beside the point. Kinduva tangent but I had a friend in college who was a total churchie. He told me they'd regularly post pictures of office equipment the church needed on the bulletin board in the vestibule. Then during church on Sunday the priest would include a prayer to god asking him for the equipment. And lo and behold someone always donated it or the money for it! Talk about materialistic.
I just have not had the time to dive into the thinking of the bible on all of its aspects. And your post sounds like you favor Jesus. Was Jesus a God? I would have to say the main power of all the gods was the power of the “Word" if it was an Egyptian god. And the power of “Knowledge" if it was a god based out of India. What was going on in the Middle East was the melting of the two thoughts and the forming of the new Gnostic god. Egypt had always been Gnostic but its main power was still the magic of the “word" over the power of “Knowledge". It was only after the Greeks influence that the Egyptian, Indian and Greek religions opened up the opportunities for many new religions. Christianity being one of the new religions. This started about fifty years before Jesus, we know this by the burial methods at the mount changing. And then it died out about fifty years after Jesus. Again we know this by the burial methods. So Jesus’s Christianity was started before Jesus was born but ended not long after he died. A new Roman Italian Christianity took over where Jesus left off. Not all the churches wanted this new Christianity. That’s why there are several branches that were started, some still active today. Now following the thoughts of the religions, we know that both the Indian and Egyptian thoughts were none materialistic and combating greed was built into the religion, while success in business and trade pleased god. But the Greek/Italian pushed the thought of being poor was how god wanted his people while the church and controlling powers were quite wealthy. I might also touch on the fact that slavery was very Greek/Italian and not so much in India and Egypt when you look at the slave laws of the empires. Enough on materialistic. Let’s talk about you talking to god (Jesus). Following the bible, after Jesus started preaching he was taken to court for claiming to be a “God". My thinking is this is quite understandable. Jesus and James were sent from the university to Judah to continual with the new Gnostic twist of religion that had been started fifty years earlier at the mount. Their job was to bring the Religions of the Children of Abraham in line with the thinking of the main Canaan population’s religion. The main Canaan population was located in four cities in Egypt, with the main population in Alexandra. My bet is that the big land and olive farms in Canaan were owned by Canaan’s living in Alexandra. Now, Jesus ended up in court because he tried to push the Gnostic thoughts to fast. So he learned a lesson and backed off and then spoon fed the Gnostic teachings to the people. But let’s look at the court case. The charges were that Jesus claimed to be “God". Remember “Gnostic" is just another word meaning “knowledge". So the Gnostic god is just a god of knowledge and in the Gnostic thinking, knowledge is in all of us. So god is in all of us, we are part of god. Another word used by Jesus for knowledge was “light". We are to seek the light inside of us. In other words we are born with god (knowledge) inside of us. Our job is to use this knowledge. The spirit is the Gnostic “God". The spirit is formed by the gathering of “knowledge". This gathering forms a cloud of light, a “Gnostic Cloud" (the Holy Spirit). You can see this cloud in a lot of the older paintings in the churches. In the court case Jesus said that he was not a “God". Point being, when Jesus talked to god in the bible, was he talking to the knowledge of mankind past and present to guide him. If he was, then who are you talking to when you speak with Jesus? I might add that in the Egyptian religion, the Gnostic was in Ra-Amen (the sun). So when you prayed to Amen, you were praying to the “Knowledge of God" and this knowledge was passed from Amen by the rays of light. Do you see that the Christian method has never been able to clear up the one god or three god problem when they changed from the Gnostic thought?
Matthew is claiming to quote Jesus. How do you know he is? How do you know he wasn't mistaken? There are enough contradictions in the Gospels to be assured that SOMEONE is either mistaken or deliberately exaggerating.
Matthew is claiming to quote Jesus. How do you know he is? How do you know he wasn't mistaken? There are enough contradictions in the Gospels to be assured that SOMEONE is either mistaken or deliberately exaggerating. OK, If Matthew was quoting Jesus, then who was Jesus quoting. Remember Jesus's brother James is known as the man who was always holding a book. Hmm!