Climate change and the global hydrological cycle

I’m in awe, what you’ve done is a very difficult thing to pull off these days.
I wish you the best!

And that’s garbage because, he’s a politician and not a scientist.
His errors were of the benign type, and could go through everyone, because he was never that far off, there were issues of nuance - such saying if the poles melt sea level rise will go up X, nuance being it ain’t going to be happening in the next few decades.

Gore bashing made an excellent diversionary tactic, to avoid seriously looking at the scientific facts.

Yeah, by becoming a demagogue and winning the election for the Republicans, rather than work together with Gore and become a real power-broker to drive how his causes, instead he became a pathetic cipher in the dust bin of history.
Instead, we got Cheney/Bush’s maga right wing corporate double-dealing, a blind eye to national security experts (game of politics l expediency there) and the War for Profits, Shock’n Awe - and the tanking of the global consensus that had been ever so slowly been getting cobbled together.

That’s what your brand of idealism achieved for the world.

You bet, just don’t forget the communistic system is, in it’s own way, every bit as capitalistic as we are.

Or as they say in Hungary, the difference between the Russian system and the Capitalistic system, is that one exploits their fellow man, and the other is exactly the other way around.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Squeeze the most profit out of the least investment, is another way of putting it.

Tell it to the Venusians.

What you think the atmosphere is there for our needs?

I never heard a climate science say anything about "weather patterns getting “lockup” "
Say things like that and serious people would expect you to produce a citation or two to explain just what the heck you are trying to explain.

You bet, just the thing for my latent masochistic tendencies.

Well, I’m no climate scientist either, though I’ve been learning about it since the early 1970s, (I won’t say study, because that’s what a scientist does - I simply study their real “studies.”) so yes I do know a thing or two - but the best thing I know, is how to find serous studies to learn from.

Also I try to keep in mind, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing - more knowledge tends to have sobering effect on the mind.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41612-022-00287-x

Weak Hadley cell intensity changes due to compensating effects of tropical and extratropical radiative forcing

What does CO2 have to do with a cloud’s reflectance parameter?

I do appreciate neither of us are scientists and that we’re simply kicking the can around…
Have a good day.