Churchill

Enoughofvtem do to make the world adangerous place, whetervte majority agrees or not. If the majoritybis rejecting Islamic mral philosophy, they havevo speak upmand say exactly what it is they are rejecting. Islam is a violent religion and the violence is practiced today, worldwide, and that changes everything. Lois
Did someone hack your account? If you are referring to the typos, I tried correcting them when I noticed them but my access to CFI forums kept freezing up and I could not do it until today. I suspect a Muslim gremlin. ;) Lois
Enoughofvtem do to make the world adangerous place, whetervte majority agrees or not. If the majoritybis rejecting Islamic mral philosophy, they havevo speak upmand say exactly what it is they are rejecting. Islam is a violent religion and the violence is practiced today, worldwide, and that changes everything. Lois
Did someone hack your account? If you are referring to the typos, I tried correcting them when I noticed them but my access to CFI forums kept freezing up and I could not do it until today. I suspect a Muslim gremlin. ;) Lois :lol: