Big question

How can God exist before time began?That never made sense to me.

Philosophically it’s one of the few arguments that has some sense to it. We can’t comprehend something uncaused, that’s the challenge. We don’t have words for the time before time. So, just say there was something existed before everything else, and call it God. Then give it whatever powers you want.

The trick is to not get suckered into a bad question in the first place. You've already assumed you know what's meant by the term "god", enough so that you've capitalized it, i.e. played into religionists hands.
Is that the only thing?
In dealing with what we call time we are referring to only time in the universe in which we live. So before the big bang, no time existed for us but our scientists now say that an unlimited numbered of inverses probably exists an we have no idea of how many of them came before our universe, so when did time start, currently there is now way of knowing. So when referring to "time", think really damn old.
Philosophically it's one of the few arguments that has some sense to it. We can't comprehend something uncaused, that's the challenge. We don't have words for the time before time. So, just say there was something existed before everything else, and call it God. Then give it whatever powers you want.
I call it , Potential. (That which may become reality). I guess this is what David Bohm was talking about in his book; "Wholeness and the Implicate Order" And we do know a few things about the fundamental concepts of Potential as making educated guesses of a probabilistic future realities.
Time is not linear but simultaneous.
Time is not linear but simultaneous. So, when was t = 0 before G = t1 ?
Good. You’re thinking. Lois
Time is not linear but simultaneous. So, when was t = 0 before G = t1 ? I am starting to envy people who physically interact with you daily, for the opportunities of interesting conversations they must be able to pick with you :-) . The answer is: For example if you build a computer from scratch. Time table for that computer begins the moment you gather its components. Or not even, it begins when that computer becomes functional and fully operational. You having existed prior to that, places you outside of the flex of that computer's time frame. The same works for God. He is outside of the flex of our time. I bet you a hundred dollars he/she does not even refer to him/herself as "God". Only Unsecure beings need such phony cocky elevations. Just based on how the bible portrays Jesus, Notice how the Guy is so humble and meek, yet Highly Capable Being!! We, Christians know him as our Savior, but he never was documented to demand that anyone addresses him as such. In Fact throughout the bible he always referred to himself as "the son of man". And G must be equal to probably Minus something, not necessary Zero. Below that. I would guess. Just across the Globe, or only the USA, there 4 time zones I think. As different as they all are, they are all happening at the same time. This is a perfect sample for the rest of Time as we know it.
Time is not linear but simultaneous. So, when was t = 0 before G = t1 ? I am starting to envy people who physically interact with you daily, for the opportunities of interesting conversations they must be able to pick with you :-) . The answer is: For example if you build a computer from scratch. Time table for that computer begins the moment you gather its components. Or not even, it begins when that computer becomes functional and fully operational. You having existed prior to that, places you outside of the flex of that computer's time frame. The same works for God. He is outside of the flex of our time. I bet you a hundred dollars he/she does not even refer to him/herself as "God". Only Unsecure beings need such phony cocky elevations. Just based on how the bible portrays Jesus, Notice how the Guy is so humble and meek, yet Highly Capable Being!! We, Christians know him as our Savior, but he never was documented to demand that anyone addresses him as such. In Fact throughout the bible he always referred to himself as "the son of man". And G must be equal to probably Minus something, not necessary Zero. Below that. I would guess. Just across the Globe, or only the USA, there 4 time zones I think. As different as they all are, they are all happening at the same time. This is a perfect sample for the rest of Time as we know it. BTW, I do agree that time is a "simultaneous" product of a continued existence. But you post implies that there never was t = 0, IOW infinite time and infinite existence of something outside of this universe. My perspective is that before the universe became explicated, there existed a timeless permittive condition with certain fundamental mathematical potentials, which by some mechanism gave rise to the Implication of becoming expressed in reality as our universe. This perspective is a result of reading David Bohm's book "Wholeness and the Implicate Order". This book was at first soundly rejected, but has steadily gained a following in the scientific community. David Bohm was an erstwhile eminent physicist and philosopher and friend of Einstein and developed Bohmian Mechanics which rest on the universal concept of the DeBroglie-Bohm Pilot Wave theory, which actually resolves the conflict between QM and GR, but assumes hidden variables, which is still questioned by mainstream science.
But you post implies that there never was t = 0, IOW infinite time and infinite existence of something outside of this universe.
No I did not. I gave a defined example, a begnin example. That example is not analogeous of how the universe or mulitiverse aught to be.
My perspective is that before the universe became explicated, there existed a timeless permittive condition with certain fundamental mathematical potentials, which by some mechanism gave rise to the Implication of becoming expressed in reality as our universe.
I am not being sarcastic here, this is an honest question: and you don't think, that this "timeless permittive condition" as sofisticated and highly complex as you portray it to be must have some type of A command center or brain, out of which it aught to run its routine checks, calculations, analysises etc.? Please keep in mind that one does not have to necessarily exclude the other. To me, they are perfectly compatible.
This perspective is a result of reading David Bohm's book "Wholeness and the Implicate Order". This book was at first soundly rejected, but has steadily gained a following in the scientific community. David Bohm was an erstwhile eminent physicist and philosopher and friend of Einstein and developed Bohmian Mechanics which rest on the universal concept of the DeBroglie-Bohm Pilot Wave theory , which actually resolves the conflict between QM and GR, but assumes hidden variables, which is still questioned by mainstream science.
I just looked up the book, it's a really good. believe it or not, I am going to read it as there is a pdf version of it on google. Your post is an example of how you people fascinate me. You are like little gods LOL. You know? ...like Apprentice-gods. You really go out there and proceed to do your homework. I looked up everything you mentioned in your post, so it proved to be a good little study. For which I thank you from the heart. Please keep them coming...

We the people have definite thinking ability and therefore we can never think what was before the world and what will be after it, in fact there are some studies that warn us not to think about time and pre existence of the world for it might turn us insane.

The thought of any creator god at all never made any sense to me, but if he, she or it did or dose exist it would have to be beyond of time as we know it and the only time we know anything about, and actually still know little is in our universe and the scientists now say there may be a google of others and they are still popping into existence. So the question is what time where and oh how my head hurts thinking about it.

Relax. Nothing about god(s) makes sense. Trying to make sense of the concept of god is like trying to nail jello to a wall. Lois
The answer is quite easy. You obviously are using only one source. Conjecturing, hypothesizing, and imagining with the bible won’t help. Try expanding and looking at the other 98% of religion. Get out of the bible bubble and look at religion and past history and pre-history in a way that would make your ancestors proud.
InBetween said, I am not being sarcastic here, this is an honest question: and you don’t think, that this “timeless permittive condition" as sofisticated and highly complex as you portray it to be must have some type of A command center or brain, out of which it aught to run its routine checks, calculations, analysises etc.? Please keep in mind that one does not have to necessarily exclude the other. To me, they are perfectly compatible.
I believe you are misunderstanding my use of the term "permittive condition". Contrary to it's being sophisticated and complex, I submit it does not "give permission" . It is completely without any shape, form, or complexity of any kind. Therefore it may be called an abstract purely permittive condition which IS permittive of "everything" including the BB and it's subsequent inflationary epoch, which then gave birth to the universe (spacetime) as we know it.. Inside the universe (spacetime) itself is where physical complexity and restriction begin. The universal laws of physics, which are "permittive" of specific action, but "restrictive" of other actions. The universe is not infinite, it is a "bounded" finite construct expanding into an infinite, but "timeless" abstract permittive condition. It is so difficult to describe that which cannot really be described, because it doesn't physically exist as space, but is permittive of space and everything witin it's bounds to form, accompanied by time of duration.