Axial tilt, the reason for the Season.

This is my third trip around the sun with you guys so have a happy Winter Solstice. It’s been enjoyable, enlightening, challenging and flat out fun. Can’t wait for the next ride! Hope everyone has a good year with lots of illuminating topics with which to cuss and discuss. Ok, everything that is except the towers falling.
Cap’t Jack

%-P

This is my third trip around the sun with you guys so have a happy Winter Solstice. It’s been enjoyable, enlightening, challenging and flat out fun. Can’t wait for the next ride! Hope everyone has a good year with lots of illuminating topics with which to cuss and discuss. Ok, everything that is except the towers falling.
Cap’t Jack

%-P :zip:

Oh, do you want to continue discussing the ever nauseating done-to-death conspiracy theory, or do you object to a friendly compliment? If so then it wasn’t meant for you anyway.
Cap’t Jack

Oh, do you want to continue discussing the ever nauseating done-to-death conspiracy theory, or do you object to a friendly compliment? If so then it wasn't meant for you anyway. Cap't Jack
It was meant to be an indication that I agree with you in principle. You took it wrong if you think I was being critical. Lois

Ok, now I have egg in my face. Sorry Lois.
Cap’t Jack

Hope you all have a good year, and are able to celebrate occasionally with your friends and family.

Ok, now I have egg in my face. Sorry Lois. Cap't Jack
;-)