AP Exclusive: Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin

So, why aren't they doing it? You said something is being squandered because of something. What the hell are you saying?
First off you're getting worked up again. Calm down. There's no need for heated language. Trump and his cabinet have only been in power for 90 days. There's alot of time. Alot of Time. I personally feel that all of this anti-Russian nonsense is just heating up hawkish rhetoric. It mostly comes from all of the Washington Political interests that are involved in procuring Defense Spending. NATO for example is a juggernaut of a war machine. That stuff takes away a huge chunk of our taxes. Taxes that could be used for education, health care, infrastructure etc. Internal affairs.
What constitutes an enemy of the United States Beltane?
(2) the term "enemy" means any country, government, group, or person that has been engaged in hostilities, whether or not lawfully authorized, with the United States; (3) the term "person" means— (A) any natural person; (B) any corporation, partnership, or other legal entity; and (C) any organization, association, or group;
http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title50/chapter39&edition=prelim Yeah, pretty sure Russia qualifies.No offence but what you think doesn't mean sh--.
So, why aren't they doing it? You said something is being squandered because of something. What the hell are you saying?
First off you're getting worked up again. Calm down. There's no need for heated language. Trump and his cabinet have only been in power for 90 days. There's alot of time. Alot of Time. I personally feel that all of this anti-Russian nonsense is just heating up hawkish rhetoric. It mostly comes from all of the Washington Political interests that are involved in procuring Defense Spending. NATO for example is a juggernaut of a war machine. That stuff takes away a huge chunk of our taxes. Taxes that could be used for education, health care, infrastructure etc. Internal affairs. You've said nothing to support your statements in post 7. So try tone policing, see how that goes.
No offence but what you think doesn't mean sh--.
Such great conversation. Good logic there
Such great conversation. Good logic thereLets break this down Barney-style: Some believe Russia "stole" the election and/or Trump is a Russian agent - Both nonsense. There's no evidence and there's never going to be, because it's a silly fantasy. Some believe Russia is an enemy of the USA - it isn't. No one thinks this except people who are blinded by their hatred of Trump. Your personal dislike of Russia means nothing. No penalties can be brought against the president because of above. This all going nowhere.
You've said nothing to support your statrments in past 7. So try tone policing, see how that goes.
I don't need to support my statements. They stand on their own. Go ahead and pick one. I don't think you have any serious rebuttals or input in any of this matter. Basically. That showed when you brought up the fact that Tillerson, who was the Chief of ExxonMobil, had business dealings with Russia. That's just the kind of superfluous hooey that "conspiracy" nuts get worked up about. It's actually just humdrum global economics. It's going on all around you. Putin actually gave Tillerson a Friendship Award! I don't see you mentioning that. You're just utilizing your usual histrionics and obfuscation. Look Lausten, I don't mind conversing with you but you're really not up to snuff on these matters. I'm not interested in your schemes of rhetoric and conspiracies. It's boring.
You've said nothing to support your statrments in past 7. So try tone policing, see how that goes.
I don't need to support my statements. They stand on their own. Go ahead and pick one. I don't think you have any serious rebuttals or input in any of this matter. Basically. That showed when you brought up the fact that Tillerson, who was the Chief of ExxonMobil, had business dealings with Russia. That's just the kind of superfluous hooey that "conspiracy" nuts get worked up about. It's actually just humdrum global economics. It's going on all around you. Putin actually gave Tillerson a Friendship Award! I don't see you mentioning that. You're just utilizing your usual histrionics and obfuscation. Look Lausten, I don't mind conversing with you but you're really not up to snuff on these matters. I'm not interested in your schemes of rhetoric and conspiracies. It's boring. You're having some conversation with yourself. I could cut and paste something from Dr. Seuss and it wouldn't matter to you.
Such great conversation. Good logic thereLets break this down Barney-style: Some believe Russia "stole" the election and/or Trump is a Russian agent - Both nonsense. There's no evidence and there's never going to be, because it's a silly fantasy. Some believe Russia is an enemy of the USA - it isn't. No one thinks this except people who are blinded by their hatred of Trump. Your personal dislike of Russia means nothing. No penalties can be brought against the president because of above. This all going nowhere. Not much to do with you but wait and see what happens in the real world. I can't wait to see how you explain it. Now that I've made this post, you can't delete what you said.

So, this happened today.]

Flynn offers to cooperate with congressional probe in exchange for immunity
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn has offered to cooperate with congressional investigators in exchange for immunity from prosecution, a suggestion that has been met with initial skepticism, according to people familiar with the matter.
“General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit,’’ Flynn’s attorney, Robert Kelner, said in a statement Thursday evening. “Out of respect for the committees, we will not comment right now on the details of discussions between counsel for General Flynn and the House and Senate intelligence committees, other than to confirm that those discussions have taken place. But it is important to acknowledge the circumstances in which those discussions are occurring.’’
The committees are both looking into whether any associates of Donald Trump may have coordinated with agents of the Russian government seeking to meddle in last year’s presidential election. The FBI is also investigating. The Trump administration has denied any such coordination.
This story was initially reported by the Wall Street Journal, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Make of that what you will.

Such great conversation. Good logic thereLets break this down Barney-style: Some believe Russia "stole" the election and/or Trump is a Russian agent - Both nonsense. There's no evidence and there's never going to be, because it's a silly fantasy. Some believe Russia is an enemy of the USA - it isn't. No one thinks this except people who are blinded by their hatred of Trump. Your personal dislike of Russia means nothing. No penalties can be brought against the president because of above. This all going nowhere. Not much to do with you but wait and see what happens in the real world. I can't wait to see how you explain it. Now that I've made this post, you can't delete what you said.My explanation right here will prove correct.
Report: Senate Intelligence Committee rejects Mike Flynn's immunity request By KYLE FELDSCHER (@KYLE_FELDSCHER) • 3/31/17 11:36 AM http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-senate-intelligence-committee-rejects-mike-flynns-immunity-request/article/2619002 The Senate Intelligence Committee will not offer President Trump's former national security adviser Mike Flynn immunity to testify in front of lawmakers. NBC News reported Friday that a senior congressional source said immunity for Flynn is "not on the table," and that the committee denied his request. Flynn wanted immunity to testify in front of the committee about the role of the Russian government and its possible interference in the presidential election. Flynn has made similar requests to the FBI and to the House Intelligence Committee, but the status of those requests is unknown. ... Flynn had previously been paid to speak in Russia and was a frequent guest on Russia Today, a Kremlin-sponsored English news network. He also campaigned with Trump during the election while working as a lobbyist for the Turkish government. ...
What's that smell?