Amy Chua Is At It Again

Do any of you remember the “Tiger Mom”, Amy Chua? She has a new book coming out which makes claims that some racial/ethnic groups do better than others.

It will be interesting to see more of the media reactions.

Chua and her Jewish husband Rubenfeld are both ignorant morons who make even somebody like Malcolm Gladwell look like a genius. It is thanks to people like them that the topic of race will remain forever a taboo.

Chua and her Jewish husband Rubenfeld are both ignorant morons who make even somebody like Malcolm Gladwell look like a genius. It is thanks to people like them that the topic of race will remain forever a taboo.
I figured you would respond to this topic, George. ;-) Are they actually wrong, though? I think it's apparent that some "groups" do thrive more in North American society.
It is thanks to people like them that the topic of race will remain forever a taboo.
They probably like it that way, so they can keep profiting off these types of books.

They wouldn’t be wrong to say that human biodiversity is real. The problem is they say so much more; from I could read, most of it is pure nonsense.