Alex Jones reveals what a complete Nazi he is

Alex Jones is channeling Hitler… just because Brian Stelter looks like Michael Wolff

But just look at [Brian] Stelter again. Put him on screen. I think that’s all the broadcast should be, is just a photo of Stelter smiling. Ugh. Ugh. Oh my gosh. Oh, hell on earth. He wants to run your life. He wants to control every aspect of your life because he knows he is a cowardly degenerate sack of anti-human trash. I pledge before my heavenly father that I will resist them every way I can. These people are the literal demon spawn of the pit of hell. Look at him. And you know what, he is better than you if you keep letting him run your life. He runs your kids, he runs the schools, he runs the banks. This guy, this spirit, this smiling, leering devil that thinks you can’t see what he is. He is your enemy. Period. All the narcissistic devil-worshiping filth. I see you enemy. I see you enemy. Enemy. Enemy. You are my enemy. And I swear total resistance to you with everything I’ve got. Disingenuous, fake, false, brokeback, twisted, a defiler, a betrayer, a back stabber, a devil. You will pay. Yeah, you don’t think I see your face, scum? You don’t think I don’t see you, Stelter? I see you, you understand me? I know what you think of me and my family. I see you right back. You understand that? You understand that, Stelter? [Grunting noises] Stelter. You will fall. You will not bring humanity down. God is going to destroy you. Get him off the screen. [Crying] Oh, God, they’re so evil. Just please God, free us from them. They’re drunk on our children’s blood for God’s sake. OK, I’m going to stop right now.
These are very old attack on Jews, Alex Jones is so insane he doesn't even realize that Brian Stetler isn't even Jewish. To be clear Brian Stelter isn't Jewish, isn't a banker, doesn't control schools, or much of anything else and has a rather moderate toned down show on CNN. And he almost certainly doesn't drink the blood of children. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVL59_I-z88 Alex Jones is totally insane, and guess who is a big fan.... that other lunatic trump...

I like to think that most people who watch his show watch it for being an epic car crash, not because they think he makes sense.

I like to think that most people who watch his show watch it for being an epic car crash, not because they think he makes sense.
I'd like to think that. But I don't see how it could be entertaining for more than 10 minutes if you just thought it was parody. The tactics he is using are the same as the ones that built the Nazi party. We are currently in an experiment to see if we learned our lesson from history.
I'd like to think that. But I don't see how it could be entertaining for more than 10 minutes if you just thought it was parody. The tactics he is using are the same as the ones that built the Nazi party. We are currently in an experiment to see if we learned our lesson from history.Epic car crash such as the US 2016 election? What fun. Truth don't have nothing to do nothing any more, it's just a fun show to lather up your pals and get some votes. Yippy what fun hate-mongering, destruction and chaos is.
It would only take one with a gun to take Jones seriously to end Brian Stelter's life. What Jones is doing is highly dangerous for the people he targets, and he is using the same hate speech that in the past has led to genocide. He's screaming that, "these people" who he clearly hates need to be taken out. Literally screaming...

Brian Stelter is an actual journalist who engages in serious issues based on facts.

Alex Jones is an absolute lunatic who engages in endless conspiracy theories, appears topless on his program and often screams his hate… which he clearly feels for Brian Stelter for some reason.
There’s the comments that seem to connect Jones’ hatred with some belief that Stelter is Jewish, he’s not he’s a methodist. There was also the “brokeback” comment that Jones made which also seems to indicate he thinks Stelter is gay.
Neither are any justification to basically scream for the death of someone which was effectively what Jones was doing with his insane rant.
Alex Jones’ wife divorced him and fought for sole custody of their children using his behavior on his “program” to show how deranged and unfit he was to be a husband and father. Jones lawyer’s defense was that Jones is a performance artist. If so then who is trying to “entertain” with this piece?
It seems like just more dog whistle to sic rabid human pitbulls on someone that Jones clearly hates.
Which makes him the kind of hate filled coward and bully that he keeps claiming are out to get him.

I'd like to think that. But I don't see how it could be entertaining for more than 10 minutes if you just thought it was parody. The tactics he is using are the same as the ones that built the Nazi party. We are currently in an experiment to see if we learned our lesson from history. Not parody. Watching someone who has legit mental problems and enjoying it.
I'd like to think that. But I don't see how it could be entertaining for more than 10 minutes if you just thought it was parody. The tactics he is using are the same as the ones that built the Nazi party. We are currently in an experiment to see if we learned our lesson from history. Not parody. Watching someone who has legit mental problems and enjoying it. Maybe Alex Jones does have legitimate mental issues, but he is doing very well off of them. Brian Stelter's net worth is listed at $10 million... but so is Alex Jones'. He can be lucid when he chooses to, he puts on the crazyman act for a reason. He is also an integral part of the far right echo chamber which means there is a common script he is part of. He may be on the extreme end of that script but he is still fulfilling a political role, albeit one that is very disgusting and socially destructive. And we can see from his behavior that he doesn't care at all if his words motivate someone to act out violently against someone that Jones has typified as being the embodiment of evil. This is the equivalent of Rush Limbaugh telling people to not worry about hurricanes because his sponsors won't admit to their role in climate change and Fox News pretending that trump is a legitimate president even though it places us all in jeopardy on many levels. Brian Stelter represents the mainstream field of journalism which is in the process of communicating just how unsuited and undeserving of high office Donald Trump is, it's the role of Alex Jones in this scenario to cause as much chaos as possible and neutralize voices like Stelter as much as he can to protect trump. Sure this is crazy... but it is crazy in a purposeful pattern that is giving us human created climate change, a disappearing democracy in many places, a vast and growing wealth gap and more. Alex Jones wouldn't have an audience if they hadn't been primed over and over with messages that make them receptive to his extremism.

Alex Jones sells hatred, there is no other reason for him to make attacks like this on a person that presents no threat to him at all directly.
And some of the people he and others are selling this toxic product to are clearly taking it to heart.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/24/politics/fairfax-county-murder/index.html

A 17-year-old in northern Virginia is facing two counts of murder for allegedly killing his girlfriend's parents after the couple tried to get their daughter to stop dating him because of his suspected neo-Nazi views, according to police and family members who spoke to the media. Early Friday morning, the couple, Scott and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, were shot in their home by the teenager, police said, who then shot himself. Fairfax County Police spokeswoman Reem Awad said the suspect, whose name is being withheld by police because he is a minor, is hospitalized in critical condition with life-threatening injuries. He is under police guard.
This is a person who was using some of the very same attacks that Jones does, he was talking about shooting Jews and gays, he bragged about the transsexual he talked into committing suicide and how he was working on another, mowed a 40 foot swastika into the community park lawn and posted nazi images and ideology online constantly. Then when his girlfriend's parents made the sane choice to protect their child from this poison he broke into their home and murdered them. And after and unsuccessful suicide attempt is going to be tried as a minor. If he was black and did a fraction of this and was 12 he'd be tried as an adult. No kidding there is a great deal of racism and hatred in the US and it is coming out more and more every day. And people like Jones are the evil they keep screaming they want to destroy. In the end they're talking about themselves and like most psychopaths what they really want is their misery to end, but lack the courage to end it themselves. On the other hand you have people like Brian Stelter or this murdered couple who represent the opposite that. Stelter may not be Jewish but his wife and children are, maybe that is what flicked Jones' hate switch. Either way this kind of insane hatred has no place in any civil society...
I'd like to think that. But I don't see how it could be entertaining for more than 10 minutes if you just thought it was parody. The tactics he is using are the same as the ones that built the Nazi party. We are currently in an experiment to see if we learned our lesson from history. Not parody. Watching someone who has legit mental problems and enjoying it. Maybe Alex Jones does have legitimate mental issues, but he is doing very well off of them. Brian Stelter's net worth is listed at $10 million... but so is Alex Jones'. He can be lucid when he chooses to, he puts on the crazyman act for a reason. He is also an integral part of the far right echo chamber which means there is a common script he is part of. He may be on the extreme end of that script but he is still fulfilling a political role, albeit one that is very disgusting and socially destructive. And we can see from his behavior that he doesn't care at all if his words motivate someone to act out violently against someone that Jones has typified as being the embodiment of evil. This is the equivalent of Rush Limbaugh telling people to not worry about hurricanes because his sponsors won't admit to their role in climate change and Fox News pretending that trump is a legitimate president even though it places us all in jeopardy on many levels. Brian Stelter represents the mainstream field of journalism which is in the process of communicating just how unsuited and undeserving of high office Donald Trump is, it's the role of Alex Jones in this scenario to cause as much chaos as possible and neutralize voices like Stelter as much as he can to protect trump. Sure this is crazy... but it is crazy in a purposeful pattern that is giving us human created climate change, a disappearing democracy in many places, a vast and growing wealth gap and more. Alex Jones wouldn't have an audience if they hadn't been primed over and over with messages that make them receptive to his extremism. Okay considering how well planned and 'rational' all that appears - what is the Left or the Democrats going to do to combat it in a meaningful (sticky) manner?

Alex Jones and his ilk aren’t crazy or mentally deranged at all. They know exactly what they’re doing, just like the zillions of con man before them. And like con men everywhere, the ends justify the means. They see willing idiots and think, how can I make a buck off of them.

Alex Jones and his ilk aren't crazy or mentally deranged at all. They know exactly what they're doing, just like the zillions of con man before them. And like con men everywhere, the ends justify the means. They see willing idiots and think, how can I make a buck off of them.
this is true, John Oliver did a really good examination of this on his show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q This does not make them any less dangerous.

Yah, actually he is just batshit crazy…

ALEX JONES: But again, I am in a death battle. People ask how I have this much energy. Megyn Kelly asked me what drugs I was on. And I said I don’t use drugs. She was kind of like, “Really, you don’t?" And I don’t know what that meant, but I thought she was trying to get me to saying I was on drugs.
Folks, I have hundreds of articles I see every week about human-animal chimeras with no rights. You talked about people you know in research labs, I’ve talked to them too. You see humanoids, they’re like 80 percent gorilla, 80 percent pig, and they’re talking.
[…]
JONES: We need to make this illegal. This needs to be illegal. They’re talking about making it illegal to make child pedophile robots. Ok. Ok, make that illegal. But what about the humans spliced with animals? I mean this is beyond pedophila.

And so is ANYONE who takes him seriously like trump...