3.7 Liters??

Am I the only one who was taken aback by the statement made yesterday during the zoom presentation that males should consume 3.7 liters of water a day?? I quit listening after that comment… that’s just silly…

I don’t know what zoom presentation you’re talking about but 3.7 liters sounds about right.

Daily water intake depends on a lot, like body size, climate, and how active one is. Also, we get water from a lot of foods as well, so it isn’t really necessary to measure how many cups of water you need.

Stealth spam.

I don’t know what zoom presentation you’re talking about but 3.7 liters sounds about right.
That's a gallon of water a day. It may sound right for widdershin's father-in-law working on hundreds of acres a day. Half a gallon is my average daily intake not counting the glass or two when I get up during the night.

A gallon of water a day may be good for some people, in some circumstances, if it is not contaminated in any way. If someone is unsure about their water intake, they should ask their doctor about what is best for them.

Daily water intake depends on a lot, like body size, climate, and how active one is. Also, we get water from a lot of foods as well, so it isn’t really necessary to measure how many cups of water you need.

oneguy sometimes says things that generally makes sense. Like the above statement.