Why public schools in wealthy communities are falling apart

There’s no mystery. Money that could be spent on schools is going into the pockets of the wealthy and they are unlikely to put their “hard-earned” money into public schools.no mystery at all, and lying TrumpAss has helped them along with his tax cuts for the wealthy dressed up as tax cuts to the middle class.

Profits Über Alles!

Please faith-blinded hate public schools - doing all they can to starve them everywhere.

When fear and xenophobia takes hold, everything starts falling apart.

Not sure why, but this reminded me, I got to watch professional gambling a couple days ago - I didn’t even know it was a thing. They even have audiences, cheering like preteen groupies, millions, billions being squandered on a few dweebs looking tough or cool as they can for their fans. How much goes into Eating contest. Lordie I don’t even want to know. Lord no I could not watch that, not even in the back ground. But I know it’s going on, just not how big it might be.

If only they could see what they look like from the out side looking in.

Oh what do Trumpsters stand for, can anyone point that out - or is M.A.G.A. as in-depth as it gets?

According to the article the school has become minority-majority which has led to lower test scores — and lower test scores means less funding.

But never mind what the damn article says, it’s gotta be Trumps fault!

But never mind what the damn article says, it’s gotta be Trumps fault!
Not that logic means anything to you, but the people who voted for Trump and Trump himself, are not the same. People who voted for Trump are likely to vote for someone like him. We know they do because we see them voting for known pedophiles in Georgia, and McConnell has been re-elected a few times. It's just shorthand to call them Trumpsters.
Not that logic means anything to you, but the people who voted for Trump and Trump himself, are not the same. People who voted for Trump are likely to vote for someone like him. We know they do because we see them voting for known pedophiles in Georgia, and McConnell has been re-elected a few times. It’s just shorthand to call them Trumpsters.
I thought we were talking about a school.

Trump is a mechanism for actualizing some of the worst of Republican ideas. In education their idea is to transform our education system into a for profit bonanza for entrepreneurs who have no qualms about undermining and exploiting the education of our children.

In what grotesque horror comic would we have the Secretary of Education that we have today, if not for Trump?