White Christian nationalism

Sorry, could you explain what you by “animism” here?

I’m trying to figure out AMH

Both you and Lauston ask the question “Sorry, could you explain what you by “animism” here?” Taking your question verbatim, it is inexplicable. But, I understand what you meant by the question. I’m asking you to do the same because there is no definition of animism, humans are tribal individualists, each understanding what animism means to them. Ask a group of trekkers on a bird-watching hike or a group in Bible school what animism means to them and you will understand what I am saying.

I would also be surprised if some of the motivation for the question from maybe you and Lauston is not influenced by the Bible directly or influenced by others indirectly, "Although God does give all humans a soul, the Bible makes it clear one and only one God exists (Genesis 1:1). God spoke out frequently against animistic religions in the Old and New Testaments, and He grew angry with the Israelites for following in the footsteps of some (Numbers 25:3). Israelites who participated in such practices often faced death. The idea that any power outside of God’s jurisdiction legislating one’s future goes against God’s sovereignty and omnipotence. Certainly, you both know a search for animism will provide a plethora of definitions.

I spent maybe at least a year trying to understand what animism means to me. I think the crux of your question is what animism intrinsically means to me. If I’m right, let me know. Thanks for the question,

No, I said I’m trying to figure out what AMH is.

This is how I describe animism on my blog:

All of our spirituality, the soul, AMH Humanism, Christianity, animistic essence or imagery, and the belief in any god or spirit are all mental events controlled by you, the individual self.

I believe the spiritual evolution of animism is the soul of human life. It began when human life began by accumulating particles of once sentient human life eternally bound to the planet.

When we humans first emerged, the essence of human life was extremely faint. After billions of years of accumulating particles of once-living life-forms, the soul of life has become palpable to those who seek it.

AMH Humanism is deeply connected to the land and its seasonal cycles for millennia in rapport with the life cycles of the animals, plants, elements, Ancestors, and earth spirits.

This is what I am saying on line.

From my blog,
We borrowed “AMH” to signify the belief that the human s oul, spirituality, and the physical self as being linked biologically to the whole self, each individual is a self-determined whole person in itself. We are the people of the world, the good, bad, and indifferent. Collectively we run the place.

AMH represents Anatomically Modern Humans, which scientists use as a tag for fossils that match the phenotypes of contemporary humans. A fossil tagged “AMH” means the fossil’s metadata belonged to a human ancestor who appeared much as we do now.
hope this helps.

We borrowed “AMH” to signify the belief that the human s oul, spirituality, and the physical self as being linked biologically to the whole self, each individual is a self-determined whole person in itself. We are the people of the world, the good, bad, and indifferent. Collectively we run the place.

AMH represents Anatomically Modern Humans, which scientists use as a tag for fossils that match the phenotypes of contemporary humans. A fossil tagged “AMH” means the fossil’s metadata belonged to a human ancestor who appeared much as we do now.

Previous humanoids were not anatomical? I don’t know, but I have issues with what you are saying. I just can’t quite articulate them at this point. Where did you get these ideas or did you make them up yourself?

yes. your meaning. in this context. I can look up the word, but see no connection to humanism

1 Like

I am a humanistic theorist. I am talking about my theory. Don’t have to make it complicated it’s just an everyday lifestyle for people who know they have evolved like the other species and understand their taxonomic classification. That is all scientifically verifiable. Do you believe you were created? What other explanation do you have?
Essentially you were either somehow created, or you evolved like all the other species.

Darwin’s thing. You know

That’s not the problem I have with your line of thinking. I wasn’t created and there is no god except in the minds of humans. Your line of thinking seems off scientifically and humanistically. There is just something off about it and I can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe someone else can articulate it, if I can’t figure out what it is. That said, though, just because one is born a human doesn’t automatically make them a humanist, anymore than it makes one a Xian, a Muslim, etc. However, many religious people like to believe that if one is born into a religious sect, that automatically makes them that religion. Also, humanoids prior to humans weren’t anatomic?

First lausten I’ve been misspelling your name, sorry. I am glad to read that you found no connections because I honestly believe it’s my discovery. It’s always been there for everyone to see, but you would, have to be someone like me to recognize the significance of the observation. I admit that I wanted to find something like this. That is why I think I need a sounding board like you and CC of course anyone else. Let me know if you’re interested, I think I have found a biological connection for both animism and humanism in the first generations of the existence of our new species of humans.

Can you believe that you are a member of a species? That’s OK if you can’t but, that makes you a person that I want to make more aware.

If my new theory of humanism cannot stand the sunlight of this group, it doesn’t deserve to exist. I have to accept if it’s real or not. I want to explain in detail to you, if you want to hear it.

OMG Mriana you’re perfect.

You haven’t said much so far. I don’t know how you could discover anything about those generations, they are so far removed. But, give us what you got.

It’s a definition of what we are, so I accept it. I don’t have a different word.

1 Like

No, I’m not perfect, but if I gave you something to ponder, that is good. However, it’s difficult to tell in writing if one is being a sarcastic.

of course you are not it was an exaggeration of the moment

Spell it out.

Then why aren’t you doing so?
Obviously you have at least a few people curious to hear your best shot. No need to be shy.

Oh,
and me too.
Like what?
Like this.
:raising_hand_man:t4:

Hi CC, I’ll be tied up for a few, to meet a deadline. I will definitely check this forum in a few days. Keep on and stay safe, be aware.

Hey CC, I am 100% comfortable with “the proposition that our gods are created by ourselves.” I think creating gods ourselves is a survival mechanism predicated on the moment.

1 Like