TRUMP FIRES ATTORNEY GENERAL AFTER COPY OF CONSTITUTION IS FOUND ON HER COMPUTER

If you read that as fake news, you need a lesson in satire.
Educate away, please. :)
If you read that as fake news, you need a lesson in satire.
Educate away, please. :) You can try this but I'm not sure it will help you to recognize satire when you see it. That takes a certain kind of intelligence. "Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society. "A feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration, juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack. "Satire is nowadays found in many artistic forms of expression, including literature, plays, commentary, television shows, and media such as lyrics." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
You can try this but I'm not sure it will help you to recognize satire when you see it. That takes a certain kind of intelligence.
Oh, you mean like when someone talks and someone listens and understands? That's definitely not me.
"Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society. "A feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration, juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack. "Satire is nowadays found in many artistic forms of expression, including literature, plays, commentary, television shows, and media such as lyrics." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
OK, so how is fake news easily identified in contrast?
This stinks of fake news. Too damn much of that flying around right now, preventing people from evaluating actual misconduct.
Your are right. I find these types of stories very troubling because they are brought up in political conversations. Mainly with the elderly people I know. I sort of get the feeling that a lot of these stories are aimed at the elderly because the radio shock jockeys understand that this so called satire when delivered in a method of discussing the news is taken as a true story back by a reliable source. The republicans were really bad at hitting Obama with this type of news. I remember getting a lot of calls because Obama had secretly stationed Russian troop here in America aim at taking America over. Or the one where Obama sold most of the national lands to China and Russia. Point being that I put the blame on the New York Times, they know what is going on and they prefer the money to ethics.

“… an Internet adage that states that, without a clear indicator of the author’s intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views”