The Seven Fundamental Elements of the Universe

The Seven Fundamental Elements of the Universe
By Phil Kulis
I’m no scientist, but I do enjoy thinking about things. Lately I’ve been thinking about seven things that are very strange, interrelated, and I believe are elemental and fundamental to the universe. These Seven Fundamental Elements are, in no particular order; Space, Time, Matter, Energy, Light, Life and Information.
Many times in the bible it says God stretched out the heavens (Space) like a curtain. As if Space itself were a sort of fabric. Space has three dimensions. So which dimension was it stretched? What was it stretched into? God must be outside of Space in order to stretch Space. It becomes obvious that Space was stretched into a dimension beyond what we can perceive. Scientists claim to have found the boundary of space so although it is incredibly large it is limited in size. What is beyond it? Scientists are finding that Space has properties they call “entanglement” and that it is not simply an absence of everything as was first thought. They’re discovering it’s kinda like a fabric.
Time is another very strange concept. Relativity theorists have said that if we accelerate through Space, Time slows down. If we were to somehow accelerate and travel through Space at the Speed of Light (C), Time would stop and Light would be everywhere all at once. Therefore, Time is determined by the Speed of Light and Time is relative to the observer. And if it is as some scientists are realizing, that C is not a constant but in fact slowing down, what does that do to Space, Time, Matter and Energy as we perceive them?
God created Light when He said, “Let there be Light.” Since God created Light, God exists outside of Light which defines Time, because Time is defined by the speed of Light. God tells us the end of Time from the beginning by way of prophecy so He undoubtedly has a unique perspective of Time and Light.
Einstein mathematically proved that Matter and Energy are interchangeable E=MC^2. Matter is made of particles charged with Energy; protons, neutrons and electrons all moving at the speed of Light. The volume of the “Space” an atom defines compared to the size of the charged particles flying about the tiny nucleus at the center is immense. Yet because of the energy field of matter in Space we sense atoms as solid and having weight when they are mostly empty “Space” which holds energetic particles. These particles consist of even smaller energetic particles. When atoms have a different number of particles the material elements of Matter have dramatically different yet at the same time, related properties. Elements of Matter also has four different “states”; solid, liquid, gas and plasma. Each state of the same element has dramatically different properties. The interaction of atoms with each other, and also the ions they become when they gain or lose a particle, gives us chemistry. And chemistry gives us “Energy”. Essentially all chemistry is electrical therefore all Energy is electric.
As I spoke of before, Light defines Time. Light is described as both a wave and a particle at the same time. Light travels through the medium of space at a certain speed, and slows down when passing through other materials such as air, glass or water. Light somehow resumes it’s speed when it leaves a material which has slowed its passage. Because of different “Energy” levels it provides a broad spectrum of waves from radio waves to gamma known as electromagnetism. The visible portion of “Light” is only a small fraction of the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Light travels through the medium of Space. Gravity which is a by-product of energy is instantaneous, because it acts upon the medium of Space. Although Light is very fast, it is not instantaneous. It’s much slower. Gravity however is instantaneous over vast distances. If you imagine gravity as pulling on a taunt rope you see that the force of the pull is felt immediately throughout the rope. But Light behaves the same as if you were to wiggle the rope. That wiggle would travel as a wave along the length of the rope much more slowly. Two different forces traveling through the same three dimensional fabric of Space.
All we know about Life is that Life comes from Life. We don’t know what Life is. And as Dr. Natasha Erickson wisely commented, “We don’t know what death is either.”
Information is a non-material fundamental element of life. Without Information, there is no Life. All known Information comes from an intelligence. Information only exists when it is transmitted or stored. Yet the method of transmission or storage is not the information itself. Information has properties of a code, meaning, being understood by the sender and receiver and it has a purpose. Because Information is non-material it cannot arise from random material processes because the material has no awareness of the non-material. Because Information does not have material substance, Information has no mass. If you were to load a CD full of Information it would weigh exactly the same as a CD with no information. The same Information can have many forms of transmission and storage; it can be spoken, or written with ink forming letters on a page in a book, or it can be a digital display on a computer, or sent through the air on a electromagnetic wave to a smart phone.
Information can be stored chemically as in DNA. The DNA molecule contains the Information for Life, but the molecule is not the Information. The Information defines Life. The DNA molecule is just the storage and transmission system for Information. The method of transmission and storage is not the Information itself.
All Information comes from a mind. When you read a book that someone wrote, you get a glimpse into the mind of the author. But the book is not the author. Neither is all of the author’s mind in the book. And since a mind is non-physical, that means it is spirit.
In the beginning (Time) was the Word (Information). And the Word was with God (Spirit) and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things (Space, Matter & Energy) were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was (Life), and the Life was the (Light) of men. And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.John 1:1-5
(A recent scientific discovery found that the DNA moliecule exhibits bio-lumensence. It literally lights up and nobody knows why.)
Jesus is the method of transmission and storage of the Information, the Life and the Light that is God. He spoke, and Space, Time, Matter, Energy, Life, Light and Information came into existence. And since God created all these things, God is beyond all these things. Romans 1:18-23
“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.”
Notice it says “His invisible attributes are clearly seen”. How is something invisible clearly seen? It continues, "being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so they are without excuse."The Seven Fundamental Elements of the Universe which are Space, Time, Matter Energy, Light Life and Information, have something in common: they seem to have just “appeared” from nothing in a single instant. They just “are”.But they had to come from somewhere! It is therefore a logical conclusion that some intelligence, that exists outside of all the Fundamental Elements caused them to come into existence. When you consider the size power and complexity of all things that the universe is, and that it all seems to just came into existence from who knows what all at the same time, THIS is the “Eternal Power and Godhead” that scientists cannot reconcile and refuse to even recognize.
Scientists do know about God. But they do not give glory to God or express gratitude for the things that are. Instead they have “become futile in their thoughts” imagining and insisting (suppressing the truth) that randomness in an environment of entropy (entropy is everthing going from order to chaos) causes order and self-organization thus requiring negative entropy (an imput of intelligence and information.). Scientists presume that somehow, matter, which has no awareness of itself is somehow aware of non-material information which exists beyond itself. Then by expanding upon this delusion they contrive an ‘evolutionary ladder’ of an “image made like corruptible man-and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.”
Scientists have absolutely no explanation for the origin of anything, although they’d like you to believe they do and it’s “settled.” Scientists who profess themselves wise have become fools. And “their foolish hearts are darkened” with mathmagical contrivances called Back Holes, Dark Matter and Dark Energy, none of which have been observed.
“The invisible things that are clearly seen” are the unexplainable origins of the Seven Fundamental Elements of the Universe. Something, or Someone brought these things into existence. They have the qualities of unexplainable origin, tremendous power, size, precision of operation, beauty and are beneficial to Man. Therefore since they are a product of the Creator, the Creator must have the attributes of an unexplainable origin, tremendous power, intelligence, size, precision of operation, beauty and be beneficial to Man. Love.
Brenda Meyer
The Universe came out of God and it started with Him and it went out. He stretched it out. Now scientists know that if everything was in one condensed place, but it was energy matter, it couldn’t consist of anything more than the hydrogen atom. You can make everything in the universe out of a hydrogen atom. Did you know that? That’s the simplest and the lightest of all elements, the hydrogen atom. It’ll just float and it’s invisible. How can you make steel ball bearings out of an invisible gas? You just add more protons and electrons, that’s all. The more you add the heavier they get. It’s an amazing thing. You’ve got the nucleus, you’ve got a proton and you’ve got an electron that spins around it very fast. That’s the building block and you add more protons, you add more electrons and you build more materials.
But in the beginning there was a hydrogen atom. Scientists would say there was a big bang, a big explosion, you know, when God (blowing sound) into space. It was very hot and going very fast but it slowed down and began to cool to the point that some time afterward light could escape. But first there had to be molecular changes, atomic changes, for there to even be light. This all happened under these laws of thermodynamics that began to work. Then eventually there was a solar system.
So we have those first descriptions there in the beginning of Genesis, He created all this, He had created. The earth was already or had existed in this form, void - darkness. Then we begin the six periods of fashioning. The first one He says, let there be light. This is exactly what scientists say. So far out into the universe as this expansion went on, light could start to escape and there was light.
Now, scientists who don’t believe in God do understand now for the first time… 20 - 30 years ago most scientists would not tell you there wa

... a big bang, a big explosion
When your facts are fabricated, your output is faith based garbage.
Big Bang: Expansion, NOT Explosion © Matt Strassler [March 16, 2014] The Big Bang was an expansion of space, not like an explosion at all, despite what countless books, videos, articles and statements (even by scientists) often depict. Let’s look at the differences between an explosion of something into space versus an expansion of space. ... https://profmattstrassler.com/articles-and-posts/relativity-space-astronomy-and-cosmology/history-of-the-universe/big-bang-expansion-not-explosion/
Oh and though I'm no physicist, even I know that a singularity is not some huge Hydrogen atom.

Nice find, CC.

Nice find, CC.
like faith in naturalism ? fully agreed.
like faith in naturalism ?
Hmmm, what do you mean by "naturalism"? Is it like having faith in my faculties and senses, or my faith that I can learn from what others have witnessed and recorded? Or are you talking about faith that the exterior world exists as an objective thing beyond me, myself and I. You know what I mean? Because If I'm standing in front of a tree and close my eyes, I do have faith that that tree continues to exist in front of me. Are you saying that is the same as having faith in ancient ideas and written texts? What makes science so cool is that everyone's experiences are presented (exposed) to everyone else's review and critique. It's the accepted process and people are expected look for and find the flaws in the work of others. Add to that, people are expected to, and indeed do, constructively learn from their mistakes, and the mistakes of others. Adonai, another thing you seem to ignore while strutting about radiating absolute certitude, science and scientists never say they have any absolute understanding, they are life long active Students, and there's always more to learn, which helps further refine understanding. But you choose to remind blind to that reality. Doesn't mean it's not there buddy. I wonder Adonai, how would you define "FAITH"? Another thing Adonai, do you think it superior to have "faith" in ancient texts that claim absolute understanding? I myself would rather put faith in experiences and evidence, than silky smooth talking predators, past or present.
Hmmm, what do you mean by "naturalism"? Is it like having faith in my faculties and senses, or my faith that I can learn from what others have witnessed and recorded? Or are you talking about faith that the exterior world exists as an objective thing beyond me, myself and I. You know what I mean? Because If I'm standing in front of a tree and close my eyes, I do have faith that that tree continues to exist in front of me. Are you saying that is the same as having faith in ancient ideas and written texts? What makes science so cool is that everyone's experiences are presented (exposed) to everyone else's review and critique. It's the accepted process and people are expected look for and find the flaws in the work of others. Add to that, people are expected to, and indeed do, constructively learn from their mistakes, and the mistakes of others. Adonai, another thing you seem to ignore while strutting about radiating absolute certitude, science and scientists never say they have any absolute understanding, they are life long active Students, and there's always more to learn, which helps further refine understanding. But you choose to remind blind to that reality. Doesn't mean it's not there buddy. I wonder Adonai, how would you define "FAITH"? Another thing Adonai, do you think it superior to have "faith" in ancient texts that claim absolute understanding? I myself would rather put faith in experiences and evidence, than silky smooth talking predators, past or present. - There is no God. Neither Satan. Nor Angels, Demons, or any heavenly creatures. - You are your own God - You can do whatever you want, since there are no objective moral values - The apearance of design in nature is false - science and scientists are the only valid path to truth of origins - There is nobody above you - Absolutely nothing magically turned into a Big Bang and life supporting universe - A “multiverse" caused the universe into being and finely tuned it to support life - Gravity made gas clump together to form planets - Chemicals self-assembled into self-replicating cells, the most detailed and concentrated organizational structure known to humanity - evolution is the all compassing, universal alternative and sufficient mechanism to replace God as a powerful agent to create biodiversity - matter and brains can produce conscience, minds and intelligence - morality emerged trough evolution - life has no ultimate meaning - after death there are only worms - the bible is fiction - Jesus did never existed - Jesus did not die on the cross to redeem us from our sins, and give us eternal life - Doing good and be kind is enough to live a moral life - Jesus did not ressurrect, and is not God - The God of the bible is the most unpleasant character: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak - God is unjust, and does not love you - these are your own ideas, and that you are smart by believing all this Did God really say? http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t2505-did-god-really-say Pride, incredulity and the will to live autonomous without God was one of men's most notorious sinful inclination after the fall. In the garden of Eden, Satan spoke to the woman, she believed him, resulting in dramatic consequences. Today, it's not different. The story repeats in the heart of men. Satan inspires us to ask ourselves ( but we think they are our thoughts ): Did God really say? That question halls through all eons and existence of men, feeding our will to live without God, rule our lives by our own, and live autonomously and nourish our selfish lifestyle and wishes, and reject his word. Jesus said: You can't produce anything without me. But we think, Jesus'say is irrelevant, and the bible is full of inaccuracies anyway, it was mistranslated many times, it was just an invention of the powerful to keep the masses in control etc etc., and the God of the old testament is an evil monster. That justifies our disbelief. In the dawn of enlightenment, the serpent knew that science would provide new evidence for Gods creation and his existence, so new lies had to be invented to darken men's heart. The lie was masterfully architected. The operation of life was still a Black Box, so the gaps of knowledge could easy be filled, and instead of " God created ", the new invention was " natural selection ". God's creative power and intelligence became superfluous. Natural selection suddenly became the new active mechanism and agent, capable of producing biodiversity and adaptation. It was enough to believe, that the origin of life would be explained later. We don't know yet, therefore naturalism was enough to justify evolution as a holistic and alternative framework to creation. A lie repeated ad nausea, and mixed and hidden within chunks of truth ( we know adaptation and speciation is a fact ), could be hidden well enough. Darwin became the instrument to elaborate the lie, and his followers fight to make it look as his theory was legit science, while Gods word was branded as religious invention of primitive bronze age sheep herders. And so the lies keep perpetuating till the present day. People, in order to live the illusion that Jesus is not necessary, delude themselves with man-made theories that are declared as facts, and when one of their prophets claims that " Darwin made it possible to be an intellectually fulfilled atheist ", then this settles it - case closed. But does it ?! Men, inspired by the enemy of his soul, the devil, walks on the highway to hell, like cattle on the way to slaughter, deluded by the one that won the battle of his mind. Sad. Sad situation. But Jesus is the light and shines in heart of the ones that are willing to hear. The evidence is out there. Creation reveals God's glory. They will sing and praise the lord: I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. The heavens declare the glory of God, And the firmament shows His handiwork. But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment. On which side will you be on the day of Gods judgment?

Anything heavier than oxygen is a metal.

Adonai - I’ll grant you god created the universe and now I want to make sure my Faith is rightly placed. So prove to me that the creator isn’t Shiva, the creator god of Hinduism. And no, you cannot quote scripture or bibles, because that would assume what you’re trying to prove. So let’s have it.

Hmmm, what do you mean by "naturalism"? Is it like having faith in my faculties and senses, or my faith that I can learn from what others have witnessed and recorded? Interesting comeback CC. I had a guy comment on something I said about peer review yesterday, he called "human contrived". This wasn't even a religious discussion, it was a political one, but we had got into epistemology. I asked him how else a system for determining truth could be contrived. He hasn't answered. It's that first step, of accepting that we don't know everything that seems to be the hardest one. When I say "truth" or "reality", usually don't stop to explain that I don't claim to know the entire 13.7 billion year history of the universe and the answer every "why" question ever. I assume that's agreed. But the questions about "knowing" start up as if I just claimed to be the all knowing creator. With religionists, I now make it a point to state early on that every tradition says something about not being able to know the mind of god, whatever god that might be. They still tell me that following some practice of theirs is better than using my senses and logic, but they never explain how that works.
Adonai - I'll grant you god created the universe and now I want to make sure my Faith is rightly placed. So prove to me that the creator isn't Shiva, the creator god of Hinduism. And no, you cannot quote scripture or bibles, because that would assume what you're trying to prove. So let's have it.
http://reasonandscience.heavenforum.org/t1753-a-cumulative-case-for-the-god-of-the-bible?highlight=cumulative
Lithium is lighter than Oxygen.
Lithium is lighter than Oxygen. Yeah, so? Astronomers never said a metal couldn't be lighter than oxygen.

I thinj you have the 7 sins and virtues in mind,
The universe is a dodecahedron and functions in accordance to some 32 numerical values and a handfull of equations, That’s it.

Lithium is lighter than Oxygen. Yeah, so? Astronomers never said a metal couldn't be lighter than oxygen. There are elements heavier than oxygen that aren't metals. I don't understand. Why would you refer to astronomers on these matters? Were you just being cheeky with the OP?
With religionists, I now make it a point to state early on that every tradition says something about not being able to know the mind of god, whatever god that might be. They still tell me that following some practice of theirs is better than using my senses and logic, but they never explain how that works.
Faith my child. Oh and all tossing humility under the bus.

Well that was interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal
The devil is in the details
Well that was interesting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal
The devil is in the details
Thanks for the link CC. I was mistaken. Anything heavier than helium is a metal.

The Devil is in the details? Wow!
So that wiki link to “metals” is the details then?
I gotcha.
I like the original better though…“Anything heavier than Oxygen is a metal”.
Or helium, or whatever. Just make this up as you go along.

The Devil is in the details? Wow! So that wiki link to "metals" is the details then? I gotcha. I like the original better though...."Anything heavier than Oxygen is a metal". Or helium, or whatever. Just make this up as you go along.
No need for derision. Metals is a group of elements with a range of potentials. The comparison is similar to saying that not all hominids are human. No Not all metals are hard stuff like iron, which is actually itself a transition metal. The beauty of this elemental flexibility is its potential for unlimited variety of physical forms.
No need for derision. Metals is a group of elements with a range of potentials.
So you agree with Darron that all elements that are heavier than He are metals then? That's a pretty big group of elements. That's all the elements except H and He. No need for derision? There's no need for your Bill Nye The Science Guy impression. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why someone would say such ridiculous things such as "Anything heavier than Oxygen is a metal."