THE DECEPTION OF EVOLUTION

Well if you look at the bible it says God’s hand is nature - he feeds the animals renews the plant life and so on.
I am apt to believe evolution because I don’t take a literal view of Genesis. Obviously the story would of come from Adam it was handed down generation to generation for hundreds of years - then everyone dies except Noah so he told the story and then finally hundreds of years later Moses writes the Book of Genesis. I can see why it would only be a general discrition but so be it.

Even the Jews know that Adam is a fictional character and never actually existed, so the story actually came down from the tribes of Israel in an effort to tell their tribes how we got here. However, it was not the first creation story.

Well who else would it come from fictional or not -Adam as the story goes. I am just sticking to the script.

This will explain why Christians, aside from Christianity, do not know much about Origins.

Lewis Black (a Jew) will explain.

Why? Are you crazy?

What is it about “scripture” - that you find so impressive?

Is it simply that you prefer just so stories that make you feel good? No matter whether fantasy or best guesses?

What do you have against science and a global community of intelligent people who are educated, skeptical, competetive experts constantly looking over each others shoulders?

I’m following the script not making up the story I did not say anywhere I believe I stick to the question Don’t put words in my mouth

I’m told Jesus was a Jew too. He must know. :slight_smile:

What does that mean?

Beats me I don’t know just what is said

Well heck we’re off to an excellent dialogue. :cowboy_hat_face:

A mechanism of a fast evolution, under our eyes !

[Under poaching pressure, elephants are evolving to lose their tusks]

No need of a god or anything like that.

Farmers use evolutionary mechanisms to “selectively” breed prize livestock. There is no question about Darwinian evolution, except perhaps in minor details of science which were unknown at the time Darwin had his brilliant insight.

Madman is correct in respect to the only possible person (aside from Eve or Lilith) who was the first human to be able to tell the story according to scripture.

This is aside from the fact that the story of Origin (scripture) was told a million years after hominids had evolved into humans.

Maybe Lilith had a more accurate version. Who knows. After all, Morning Star was probably the father of all the children she had- at least in one version.