The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank is second largest in US history

A joke. Trump to blame for 2008 crash as well according to you.

No, I never made that claim and you are creating a BIG LIE!

But of course, you never saw this article in your corner of the world.

How Trumpā€™s Deregulation Sowed The Seeds For Silicon Valley Bankā€™s Demise

Anyone who doubted how detrimental Trump administration policies would be should analyze the damage unfolding for those trampled by Silicon Valley Bankā€™s collapse.

On May 24, 2018, Trump signed into law the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act (the ā€œReform Actā€). This was a regulatory relief bill for regional and community bill, which bank lobbyists and numerous politicians had fought hard for.

moreā€¦

Ask yourself, " in view of the hard facts what makes your 2% non-economic sources more trustworthy than the entire other 98% of the economic experts ?

Do you think Trump is an economic expert? Yes, just as he is a medical expert who suggested to use bleach to disinfect the lungs from COVID.

Read Trumpā€™s bio and see what a grand scale con-man you are dealing with.
Who do you know has a record of 3500 court cases?

Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court. In the 1,300 cases where the record establishes the outcome, Trump settled 175 times, lost 38, won 450, and had another 137 cases end with some other outcome. In the other 500 cases, judges dismissed plaintiffsā€™ claims against Trump.

This creature may well end up as the greatest financial swindler in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Write, you know thatā€™s simply how they swing.
The less facts they have on their side, the more they LIE, and with passionate attitude to boot.
Honesty, Fair Play be damned.

But weā€™re not alone:

Are we looking at another cliff?

W4u says its all trumps fault and the history of economic policy started in 2016

I said nothing about the history of US economic policy, other that it should be controlled. I did say that Trump is responsible for THIS economic policy we are dealing with today.

But it is clear that you are unable to think about things objectively.

I am done with you and from now on Iā€™ll just look at your posts from a moderator standpoint and if you should be allowed to continue on this forum.

IMO you donā€™t belong on this forum that is dedicated to the serious discussion of Humanistic issues, but I am responsible to the other 2 moderators.

1 Like

No acknowledgment of what has proceeded, why policies were implemented and their impact today

One thing Iā€™ll say for metalhead, he can twist words to mean just about anything.

deleted :wastebasket: :wastebasket: :wastebasket: :wastebasket: :wastebasket: :wastebasket: :wastebasket: :wastebasket: :wastebasket:

Are you implying trump didnā€™t really screw things up?

Write does have a point.
Although Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be crying bloody victim when you get whatā€™s coming - for basically insisting on being the little PĀ¶iƧk at the party.

Are you implying reductio ad absurdum that it must be accepted that the economic problems of today lay at the feet of trump?

Hell yes!

In four year that monster fukā€™d this country worse than any president or loser politician ever before. Weā€™ll never gain back the ground weā€™ve lost thanks to that insane vandal, whoā€™s only goal was to disrupt and damage this country as much as he possibly could. With his billionaire enablers, he did quite the good job of it.

Of course, that doesnā€™t in the least mean that there werenā€™t plenty of problems before he came alone - but all thatā€™s beside the point when it comes to what heā€™s done to us.

1 Like

Ok . Thanks for being honest in your response not like the other guy