Snowden nominated for Nobel Prize

Seems to me Manning’s handling served as pretty strong medicine for Snowden. He is, after all, just a man, not a comic book hero.
It’s sort of a joke - does any of it add up to a hill of beans anyways?
The NSA is gathering so much information, I’ll bet they are chocking on it. And it seems every time we need them to make a good call -
they screw it up anyways. Big boys playing big games and most at their levels of incompetence, besides most are in it for themselves since noble patriotic intentions went out of fashion somewhere between Nixon and Reaganomics.

I got no great stake in this, it’s simply that, between his interviews, backed up by his actions (and lack thereof), and the government’s hysterical overreaction - I can’t blame him for what he did. Besides, it’s USA that stranded him in Russia, that was not S. idea!.
Folks are just pissed because the punk proved himself smarter than the fat heads.
excuse the irreverence

Folks are just pissed because the punk proved himself smarter than the fat heads. excuse the irreverence
No, I myself maintain a healthy belief in Nationalism CC. Despite the fact that the coming "Hands Across the Globe" epoch is coming......-NOT!

The Nobel Peace Prize has about as much relevance as Time Magazine’s “Man of the Year” award, and it causes as much controversy. In the end it means nothing but the opinion of a few people. Opinions are a dime a dozen. (The science awards at least have something besides idle opinion to back them up.)
Lois

Folks are just pissed because the punk proved himself smarter than the fat heads. excuse the irreverence
No, I myself maintain a healthy belief in Nationalism CC. Is that something like MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG?
Seems to me Manning's handling served as pretty strong medicine for Snowden. He is, after all, just a man, not a comic book hero.
No, I myself maintain a healthy belief in Nationalism CC. Is that something like MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG? Sorry for the delay on this response CC? It got lost in the shuffle. Absolutely not. It's nothing like that. Bradley manning is in prison for treason. That's the law. I'm not for the eavesdropping. However I recognize that the government is trying to detect threats. I recognize that the methods they use could lead to foiling these plots. I also recognize that these plots could very well be possible. Now if you were put on watch to guard against a possible threat that could result in deaths and destruction what would you do? Knowing that if you slip up people will die and you will be remembered as the person who let those people die. What would you do? Edward Snowden running off with our secrets to China and Russia is not exactly the best course of action. That's not whistleblowing. Like previously stated he could have gone to any newspaper in the world. He could have released that stuff to any newspaper and remained anonymous with his computer skills it looks like. And stayed in the US. No, he ran off and gave the secrets to China and Russia. Now he wants to come back. So on a personal, emotional level I view him as a baby. A whiner. I would like to discuss nationalism, however you'll have to initiate that discussion. Nationalism isn't a bad word. It has many iterations.