Russia's strong arm

Doug. You say of course USA is a threat to Russia. I would like to expand on this. Why do you think it is a threat?
It has similar capabilities to Russia that are left over from the Cold War, even if they are reduced. America does have a launch on warning ability to attack Russia, which is countered with exactly the same capability as the Russians. But as I've already pointed out Russia is now amping up the weaponry with the introduction of the largest most sophisticated ICBM ever. One that will be almost impossible to intercept even with the limited amount of missile defenses the US has, about 30 launchers adapted from conventional systems which are intended to defend the nation from limited launches by possible rogue nations. Russia on the other hand is fielding systems like the S-500 which is a true missiles shield system able to intercept large numbers of warhead at very long ranges. Up to 400 miles at acquisition and 660,000 feet altitude. Russia is talking about taking out entire states with one missile for a reason, they are making the threat clear. There's no doubt in my mind that Putin clearly has Trump under his control, their meeting just adds to how compromised Trump is taking Putin's word over charges of Russian fixing of the US election over all credible sources. I don't think that America is trying to destroy Russia, Russia show every sign of wanting to destroy America and we better wake the fuck up and soon. So USA has similar capabilities but spends more than all other nation put together on the military. Really? Can you show me one where Russia has threatned to take out entire states ??? Do they have to actually state it for it to be a threat? Russians don't know enough to keep their mouths shut about their capabilities and possible plans? Putin knows plenty about diplomacy and international relations and he knows when to keep,his mouth shut, unlike Trump who knows nothing and will say anything. Putin can run rings around Trump and everyone in his sorry administration. [Spam Nazi line.] LoisL - Russia is threat because people like you say it is? That's it? What a laugho So you are saying you know for a fact that Russia is not a threat to the US? We spent more than 40 years in a cold war with Russia and Communism. Communism was the devil incarnate. We were told that Russia could drop a nuclear bomb on us at any moment. School children were taught to get under their desks and people built bomb shelters in their yards. Russia was our number one enemy for all those years and now you say, abra cadabra!, they are no longer a threat? Why? Because Putin says so? Putin and Russia are now our best friends and Russia is no threat to the US? We were also told that Russia was unlikely to drop a bomb on the US but would undermine the US government by INFILTRATION! Who knew it would be direct infiltration of the White House?
Doug. You say of course USA is a threat to Russia. I would like to expand on this. Why do you think it is a threat?
It has similar capabilities to Russia that are left over from the Cold War, even if they are reduced. America does have a launch on warning ability to attack Russia, which is countered with exactly the same capability as the Russians. But as I've already pointed out Russia is now amping up the weaponry with the introduction of the largest most sophisticated ICBM ever. One that will be almost impossible to intercept even with the limited amount of missile defenses the US has, about 30 launchers adapted from conventional systems which are intended to defend the nation from limited launches by possible rogue nations. Russia on the other hand is fielding systems like the S-500 which is a true missiles shield system able to intercept large numbers of warhead at very long ranges. Up to 400 miles at acquisition and 660,000 feet altitude. Russia is talking about taking out entire states with one missile for a reason, they are making the threat clear. There's no doubt in my mind that Putin clearly has Trump under his control, their meeting just adds to how compromised Trump is taking Putin's word over charges of Russian fixing of the US election over all credible sources. I don't think that America is trying to destroy Russia, Russia show every sign of wanting to destroy America and we better wake the fuck up and soon. So USA has similar capabilities but spends more than all other nation put together on the military. Really? Can you show me one where Russia has threatned to take out entire states ??? Do they have to actually state it for it to be a threat? Russians don't know enough to keep their mouths shut about their capabilities and possible plans? Putin knows plenty about diplomacy and international relations and he knows when to keep,his mouth shut, unlike Trump who knows nothing and will say anything. Putin can run rings around Trump and everyone in his sorry administration. [Spam Nazi line.] LoisL - Russia is threat because people like you say it is? That's it? What a laugho So you are saying you know for a fact that Russia is not a threat to the US? We spent more than 40 years in a cold war with Russia and Communism. Communism was the devil incarnate. We were told that Russia could drop a nuclear bomb on us at any moment. School children were taught to get under their desks and people built bomb shelters in their yards. Russia was our number one enemy for all those years and now you say, abra cadabra!, they are no longer a threat? Why? Because Putin says so? Putin and Russia are now our best friends and Russia is no threat to the US? We were also told that Russia was unlikely to drop a bomb on the US but would undermine the US government by INFILTRATION! Who knew it would be direct infiltration of the White House? Newsflash - the Cold War is over you drop kick
So you are saying you know for a fact that Russia is not a threat to the US?
What's the greatest threat to America? American apathy and stupidity. The tobacco industry has been killing 400,000 Americans each and every year for decades by selling a deadly product carefully engineered to be highly addictive. Plus, millions more around the world. We could put them out of business any time we want, but we can't be bothered. Watch what happens next. One or more people will now clog the thread with all kinds of excuses and rationalizations, they will defend the status quo and the HUGE death toll. American apathy and stupidity.
So you are saying you know for a fact that Russia is not a threat to the US?
What's the greatest threat to America? American apathy and stupidity. The tobacco industry has been killing 400,000 Americans each and every year for decades by selling a deadly product carefully engineered to be highly addictive. Plus, millions more around the world. We could put them out of business any time we want, but we can't be bothered. Watch what happens next. One or more people will now clog the thread with all kinds of excuses and rationalizations, they will defend the status quo and the HUGE death toll. American apathy and stupidity. The profit motive??

Just block the Kremlin trolls Lois, they are here to screw with us nothing more.

It has similar capabilities to Russia that are left over from the Cold War, even if they are reduced. America does have a launch on warning ability to attack Russia, which is countered with exactly the same capability as the Russians. But as I've already pointed out Russia is now amping up the weaponry with the introduction of the largest most sophisticated ICBM ever. One that will be almost impossible to intercept even with the limited amount of missile defenses the US has, about 30 launchers adapted from conventional systems which are intended to defend the nation from limited launches by possible rogue nations. Russia on the other hand is fielding systems like the S-500 which is a true missiles shield system able to intercept large numbers of warhead at very long ranges. Up to 400 miles at acquisition and 660,000 feet altitude. Russia is talking about taking out entire states with one missile for a reason, they are making the threat clear. There's no doubt in my mind that Putin clearly has Trump under his control, their meeting just adds to how compromised Trump is taking Putin's word over charges of Russian fixing of the US election over all credible sources. I don't think that America is trying to destroy Russia, Russia show every sign of wanting to destroy America and we better wake the fuck up and soon. So USA has similar capabilities but spends more than all other nation put together on the military. Really? Can you show me one where Russia has threatned to take out entire states ??? Do they have to actually state it for it to be a threat? Russians don't know enough to keep their mouths shut about their capabilities and possible plans? Putin knows plenty about diplomacy and international relations and he knows when to keep,his mouth shut, unlike Trump who knows nothing and will say anything. Putin can run rings around Trump and everyone in his sorry administration. [Spam Nazi line.] LoisL - Russia is threat because people like you say it is? That's it? What a laugh No, and I never said that. There are plenty of examples of a Russian threat and Putins manipulations of Trump that have nothing to do with me. Plenty of politically astute people have pointed that out. But you are sayong that Russia is NOT a threat because YOU say it isn't. Now there's a belly laugh for the whole world.
It has similar capabilities to Russia that are left over from the Cold War, even if they are reduced. America does have a launch on warning ability to attack Russia, which is countered with exactly the same capability as the Russians. But as I've already pointed out Russia is now amping up the weaponry with the introduction of the largest most sophisticated ICBM ever. One that will be almost impossible to intercept even with the limited amount of missile defenses the US has, about 30 launchers adapted from conventional systems which are intended to defend the nation from limited launches by possible rogue nations. Russia on the other hand is fielding systems like the S-500 which is a true missiles shield system able to intercept large numbers of warhead at very long ranges. Up to 400 miles at acquisition and 660,000 feet altitude. Russia is talking about taking out entire states with one missile for a reason, they are making the threat clear. There's no doubt in my mind that Putin clearly has Trump under his control, their meeting just adds to how compromised Trump is taking Putin's word over charges of Russian fixing of the US election over all credible sources. I don't think that America is trying to destroy Russia, Russia show every sign of wanting to destroy America and we better wake the fuck up and soon. So USA has similar capabilities but spends more than all other nation put together on the military. Really? Can you show me one where Russia has threatned to take out entire states ??? Do they have to actually state it for it to be a threat? Russians don't know enough to keep their mouths shut about their capabilities and possible plans? Putin knows plenty about diplomacy and international relations and he knows when to keep,his mouth shut, unlike Trump who knows nothing and will say anything. Putin can run rings around Trump and everyone in his sorry administration. [Spam Nazi line.] LoisL - Russia is threat because people like you say it is? That's it? What a laugh No, and I never said that. There are plenty of examples of a Russian threat and Putins manipulations of Trump that have nothing to do with me. Plenty of politically astute people have pointed that out. But you are sayong that Russia is NOT a threat because YOU say it isn't. Now there's a belly laugh for the whole world. You made the claim that it is a threat. Show me
Just block the Kremlin trolls Lois, they are here to screw with us nothing more.
Once again we see the warmonger's last resort is to pull out the old Russian troll card. How pathetic

Everything that needs to be said has been said. Russia poses an existential threat to the US that isn’t being dealt with because the republican party is more interested in wiping out the democrats than it is in protecting America.

Everything that needs to be said has been said. Russia poses an existential threat to the US that isn't being dealt with because the republican party is more interested in wiping out the democrats than it is in protecting America.
Vote 1 for war