Philosophy ofl Mathamatics--metaphysical

ignored by CFI
This proposal has been about modern philosophy, objectivity (metaphysics), biology—!
Not about faith or reason, nor psychology, neurology, cognition, consciousness or astro/geophysics ------!
Final proposal: Is it possible for Nature Time Space to interact without Observation;
Can we refer to Observation as part of the means for understanding life?

arnoldg, how long are you going to continue to spout absolute nonsense?

CFI ignored you guys, not me Final proposal: Is it possible for Nature Time Space to interact without Observation;
Apparently you ignored my post at #18.
Final proposal: Is it possible for Nature Time Space to interact without Observation;
Yes, because of the Tao. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao Significance of the Tao:
Within these contexts Tao signifies the primordial essence or fundamental nature of the universe. In the foundational text of Taoism, the Tao Te Ching, Laozi explains that Tao is not a 'name' for a 'thing' but the underlying natural order of the universe whose ultimate essence is difficult to circumscribe.
Flow of the universe:
Dao can be roughly thought of as the flow of the universe, or as some essence or pattern behind the natural world that keeps the universe balanced and ordered.
Consider dark matter/energy which makes up 96% of the universe of which we know nothing and neither can they be observed but "that keeps the universe balanced and ordered".

I am going to read and compare the origins of Taoist/Way
With the origins of Metaphysics and Philosophy to Ways,
To try, for our words, to have close to the same meaning.
As I have spoken about Observation at CFI—
I have meant, it is part of dark matter/dark/energy,
“underlying the Universe eternally nameless” Dao De Jing-32. Laozi, wiki
click to wikipedia: Taoism to “Tao and Te Immanent” to wikipedia “Immanent” “ancient Greek philosophies and Buddhism (second paragraph awareness)” if you finish the page there are different examples of seeing “to universe and or to people”
to wikipedia eastern philosophies, read all and find many similarities of philosophical origins and thought----
Could you say dark matter/energy and light matter/energy, today, are what Heaven and Earth were to our first philosophers?
Can some philosophers use math`s syntactic and semantic predicates for word descriptions of thought as measurements in time?