Noahs flood debate

Aren’t you forgetting the biggest factor? You. The receiver of said information and how YOU process that information. Are you sure you are an objective perceiver?

Challenge accepted. I’m an honest one. If I had to paint a picture of who I am, cosmologically, on this specific subject of there being a God and Jesus, since I’m on the subject of aliens lately, I’d say I’m Fox Mulder except unlike him in the show I don’t encounter evidence of the supernatural everywhere. “I want to believe” in the magic but I only really believe the man likely existed and that some of the things that are written about him, I like. Beyond that I got nothing for no one, unfortunately because it means I got nothing for myself.

That’s not faith or a propensity to want to believe in crap like is listed in this thread. In fact, as someone who “wants to believe” it biases me to crap on all of it and those who spread the garbage which only serves to get in the way of any potential teleological reality I don’t actually believe in, for real, but want to find proof of. In a world where I can do whatever I’d evacuate that arc and burn it and let Pagans circle it with rituals.

The underlying philosophy of Christianity aren’t bad ones and if there’s a God of mercy that exists, I’d certainly welcome anything he was offering. I have not found him.

If I was who you think I am I’d be telling you Jesus is the son of God, a deity as apart of a trinity or something like that and you must do something specific to receive salvation. Not my bag, not since I was allowed to think for myself.

Is that fully objective? Nope. Decently objective and honest? I hope.