Kuhn and geniuses getting lost within their own mindscape

And you cannot do so without using the microtubules in your brain and body!

What you are presenting is ;
God; “Moses, build me an Ark.”
Moses; “Right…what’s an Ark?”

I am trying to analyze what “is consciousness”.
A scientific approach to an evolutionary process.

You are trying to analyze what “we should do with consciousness”.
A philosophical approach to “using consciousness”.

The two compliment each other!

@CC
I think you may enjoy this video

Spinoza, A Complete Guide to Life

[quote=“write4u, post:101, topic:9697”]

And you cannot do so without using the microtubules in your brain and body!

{SO WHAT! Who’s denying that???
Why are you making that some magical plaster to coverup and disregard everything else?
without molecules & DNA we wouldn’t be here either, but you don’t have to beat us over the head with the fact every time we want to discuss something biological.
Why such disregard for the rest of the complex process?}

Now you are joking.
A) That’s plagiarized out of a comedy monologue.

B) So are you telling me that the concept of your mind, your thoughts, that little voice in your head and all that inner life you possess is foreign to you? Do I really need to dig up definitions for mind?

C) Are you telling me that you can’t grasp the concept of Physical Reality as encompassing all that physical stuff of the universe that serious science (sans philosophical overreaches) studies?

How do you do that without realizing consciousness is not a thing, rather it is an interaction.

Finding the smallest unit of something doesn’t necessarily define the complex system it is part of.

Where the hell does that come from? What do you even mean with that?

Recognizing one’s thoughts and internal dialogue as one’s mindscape - has nothing to do with “we should do with consciousness”. That sounds like one of those philosophical questions that drives a pragmatist crazy, because all it produced is talk and talk and talk.

Recognizing our mindscape and how it differs from the physical reality we are embedded within has nothing to do with “what we should do with consciousness”.

What we do with consciousness is negotiate the physical reality around us, to hopefully survive, and our mindscapes wants us to survive and prosper.

I’m not unfamiliar with Spinoza’s ideas, so may I ask you to explain why you think I need to watch that video? And more importantly what do you think I’m supposed to get out of it?

While you’re chewing on an answer I’m off with Maddy to check on the river level and let my Mindscape commune with nature, while observing the communication going on with my li’l Maddy dog and her totally different mindscape, and wonder at how we’ve trained each other over the years.

There are interactions that are not conscious. Consciousness is an emergent experience of sensory stimulation and data processing.
Making “considered” choices. This phenomenon starts very early in living organisms and its scope is astoundingly wide.

I suggested the Spinoza video because I thought you might enjoy it and not for any other reason. I would not presume.

OTOH… :wink:
This next video is a must-have for any library that deals with Nature and organic life’s relationships to It. This is really good stuff!

This is a must as it directly addresses both your and my perspectives.
Let’s make an agreement that after you watch this, we will discuss the areas that directly address your perspective and my perspective.

Let’s start with a shared theme. The panel of 5 well-informed and delightfully eloquent scientists each contribute astounding current knowledge on the interaction of living organisms with their environment. This is good stuff!

Let’s try to find areas of agreement. No one learns from disagreement on separate issues. We need to find agreement on the same issues.

I believe this is up your alley, but it tangentially touches on my area of interest also.
It is an hour well spent. There are visuals as well as cutting-edge knowledge.

All that fodder, and then we poop out more words. :slight_smile:

And some word strings we like more than others and then we want to share.
Like the cave person blowing a slurry of charcoal spit at their hand being pressed against a cool cave wall.

And then we are gone. :cowboy_hat_face:

I believe liberal types tend to be adrift in our god-is-dead, post religion age.

They haven’t figured out how a sober scientific world view can be reconciled with the human need for spiritual connection. I’ve found the answer is to be found in a deep appreciation for our Earth’s evolution and coming to terms with the fact that we are fundamentally: Evolved Biological Creatures.

An Alternative Philosophical Perspective - “Earth Centrism”

Appreciating the Physical Reality ~ Human Mindscape divide

Being an element in Earth’s Pageant of Evolution

It’s not a “Body-Mind problem” it’s an “Ego-God problem”

Well, I don’t believe in being adrift in feel-good religions of any kind.
I seek knowledge of how we can manage to navigate reality.

Your knowledge won’t cure Cancer or Alzheimer’s. The knowledge I seek may just be useful in curing many evolutionary diseases that have crept into our genetic legacies.

Well if the majority of people would be as sensible as you, our society and the future would be in much better shame. That said, there’s more to this world that “I” and ‘me first’.
Now, we’re back in the neighborhood of defining aspects of that Abrahamic Mindset thing.

No, but my knowledge does provide a touchstone and the key to appreciating the bigger picture, beyond the “I” and your moment of existence.

I’ve never professed a cure for any malady, I’m about a sober appreciation of what truth’s we can know*. No, that’s not it. It’s not about “truth” it’s more about understanding, appreciating, feeling complete, even at home with being a human living a short futile life in this crazy world of ours. {*based on scientific understanding/facts}

I was a kid and asked all those simple philosophical questions, who am I, why am I, does it matter, god or no god, who made god, if it doesn’t matter, what’s the point, what is this world I’m looking at, am I like others, what does infinity mean, and that nonstop passage of time and growing, now aging, has always fascinated me, and left me introspective and inquisitive. I’m trying to hone what I’ve learned cause I think it might interest others, if not, that’s okay, it’s my art and I want to get it as tight as I can before I die. It’s as simple as having lived the life I led, helped answer the questions I set for myself and I’m trying to organize and refine them best I can.

Not that different from the personal journey Descartes was on. Boy I wonder, if Descartes had a chance as a young student of life to watch Attenborough’s series “Life on Earth” as I did at about thirty. I was already primed, so repeatedly watching this series lay out the entire evolutionary progression, with living creatures that represent each stage in life’s evolution on this Earth. In fact it inspires me to create my own time line of history, one millimeter for every million miles. Was fortunate at the time and had a location with to long banquet tables undisturbed for better than a month. Talk about a cascade of epiphanies. Of course, epiphanies are like good orgasms, once we come back down to Earth, we absorb and assimilate the experience, then move on, since as with the kayaker, there’s no stopping this ride.

Yeah soon as you find your ultimate answer to everything. What about all the other more mundane down to Earth things that are being neglected while we focus on rushing towards the next best thing, that will this time honestly really solve all our problems.

Haven’t you noticed our advances are bringing increasing problems with every solution.

Seems a silly conceit that simply damages today for an imaginary tomorrow.

As for that “How v. Why”
It’s like a bromide.
Sure, the difference between feeding a man a fish, and teaching a man how to fish.

Down to Earth

I was a working man, great deal of time framing carpenter, handyman, lots of plumbing, and painting, working on ladders and roofs and tops of walls, misc, home repair and such, full of new learning and challenges to meet. I’ve found in the real world, the How and Why are intertwined. It’s difficult to understand the How, without an appreciation for the Why, and the Why has a way to presenting possibilities for the How. That’s why I feel that reducing it to a comedian’s toss off line doesn’t do the reality justice. Nothing is quite that clear cut. (or certain)

[quote=“citizenschallengev4, post:107, topic:9697”]
Yeah soon as you find your ultimate answer to everything. What about all the other more mundane down to Earth things that are being neglected while we focus on rushing towards the next best thing, that will this time honestly really solve all our problems.

Yea, what about it ? You throw out generalities without any specific examples other than “words of wisdom” like “Abrahamic mindset”, whatever that means…

Haven’t you noticed our advances are bringing increasing problems with every solution?

Oh yes, when we try to cover the symptoms with 1500 drugs that warn you of the side effects that can kill you, instead of going to the source that caused unbridled cell growth or neural decay to begin with. i.e. microtubules

Microtubules control cell division and cell growth. That is where you attack cancer cells and stop them from physically growing in the first place. That is at the microtubule level and serious research is being done on that potential “cure”, without affecting the rest of the body’s chemistry. I can cite links if you like.

Microtubules may be able to repair diseased memory neurons in Alzheimer’s patients. Can you conceive of a more worthy endeavor? These repairs can only be performed at the microtubule scale. Serious research is being directed into this area. I can cite links if you like.

We stand in awe at the Webb telescope in space and the studies at grand macroscales, then we poo-poo the idea of observing universal processes from the inside out at nanoscale. All living organisms are vulnerable to cancer, the uncontrolled cell growth that eventually kills the host.

Where do you see any difference in ambitions to solve the mysteries of nature and the universe? Are your goals more worthy of implementation than the ones I cite?

Seems a silly conceit that simply damages today for an imaginary tomorrow.

Totally unfounded generality. Do you have more specific suggestions other than “contemplation”. What do you envision for today that is more productive than plans for an imaginary tomorrow?

And that is a deepity?
Moreover, it is a false proposition.
Ask a baby if its observations are contained within a theory.

Kuhn bases his proposition on the fact there are two modes of reasoning;
“Inductive” and “Deductive” reasoning (observation).

Difference between Inductive and Deductive reasoning

Reasoning in artificial intelligence has two important forms, Inductive reasoning, and Deductive reasoning. Both reasoning forms have premises and conclusions, but both reasoning are contradictory to each other. Following is a list for comparison between inductive and deductive reasoning:

The differences between inductive and deductive can be explained using the below diagram on the basis of arguments:

Inductive vs Deductive reasoning

Comparison Chart:

Think about it, aren’t the Abrahamic religions all about self-centeredness - ours as well as God’s? Worse is their contempt and disregard for the sovereignty of our Earth’s biosphere, her other inhabitants and the reality of our Evolutionary origins. …

Introduction

I’ll wager that if you took some time to think about it, you’d acknowledge that on a fundamental level the Abrahamic religions are all about self-centeredness - ours as well as God’s.

These religions were founded on the basis of self-interest, they were focused on selected kernels of knowledge, born of an aggressive insecurity, and supported by a passionate sense of self-important certitude. Usually with empire building in mind while reeking with hostility towards outsiders, other teachers and learning. They did achieve results.

All the while pretty much ignoring the sovereignty of our Earth’s biosphere, her other inhabitants and the reality of our Evolutionary origins.

Consider, within the Abrahamic tradition our planet’s life support system and her inhabitants never rise above something to exploit until we suck it dry, then we move on to the next bonanza.

Whereas for me, Earth, her creatures and biosphere, her Evolution, these are my touchstones with physical reality. I feel time flowing through me as I travel through my days. I live within a mindscape that’s filled with an awareness of time in its entire spectrum, from microseconds, to my heart beat, to the days, seasons, years and decades, on to the eons of Evolution. …

Seems an interesting conjecture, something to roll around more than answer. Although those are Kuhn words I was sharing.

I’m big on recognizing that interaction is the heart and soul of consciousness.

So if the baby can’t explain its theory, that’s proof that the baby isn’t operating on one?

And what about that little body with its innate expectations?

Is the body capable of operating on a theory?

Is homeostasis a part of consciousness?

I get the feeling that you have dualistic attitude towards consciousness, it’s on or it’s off, and that homeostasis is something else altogether.
Is that fair, or?

{Oh write, a couple weeks ago my wife had a knee replacement and during the post op the surgeon came in for a nice, un-rushed visit to check in, answer any questions, and such. I had the chance to ask him about your one time implication that the same dose of anesthesia is used for each human. First, he made a point of affirming he was a surgeon and not anesthesia (which after, is its own speciality requiring 12 - 14 years education before one can apply for a license.) still his response was: “wrong” - even simple nerve blocker regiments need to be tailored beyond the obvious weight/dosage adjustments.}

Oh and just thought of this little bit.
I get the feeling when you’re referring to a person, a human, you think of an individual.

I recognize the person, but I’m also cogently aware of the body that person inhabits (and that is key to that person’s experience of the world) as an evolutionary creature directly tied to it’s ancestors. I have the emotional experience memory of a living-dream of John J. Audubon Elementary being bombed out and burning around me, with an emotional immediacy that could only have come through my mother’s actual experiences. (That she never shared until we were grown. Though I was aware of her history and what happened in Europe.) So from 8 or 9 I’ve lived fully aware that my ancestors flow through my body. (Which was hugely magnified as I witnessed by daughter’s gestation and birth) Oh and that notion: “I could be there but for the grace of…”

That’s why I’m called the baby whisper, because when I pick up an infant there’s also an eye contact and a voice gently tickling it’s sensing organs that are ready to soak in everything you offer. Look at baby eyes, they are information sponges. The infant recognizes me as someone who recognizes it, and that changes everything because we’re doing things according to its little schedule (well with some direction). Is that kid working on a theory, I’ll bet it is. One theory being that it can totally trust me. And my task is to never break that trust, to the best of my ability. The holiness comes from the transcendence of time that an infant (<100 days) represents. We all started just like that, and have done so for hundred and thousands of, that experience is handed down through the body. At least for me that strand of time that runs through all of us is a real thing.

Now onto a totally different topic, one of the wonderful things some expert defined for me via YouTube is the two different kinds of learning.

Monkey see monkey do.
Which babies and all other humans are awesome at.
But that isn’t teaching.

TEACHING is about interaction,
“See these little bumps and holes on these blocks?” “Here let me show you.” He grabs pieces out of your hands and fumbles with them for a while. “Okay, you almost have it, check this out, this side on this side and slide and click. Here, your turn.” and so on …

It’s just a fun little trivia thing, but I’m glad I watched that particular video a few years back because it had me think about it as Li’l B got older and also becoming aware of just how well he was paying attention, and so on and so forth.

See for me it always comes back down to the real world, the sensual world of real people living our lives and dealing with our here & nows, while hopefully having some fun and doing a little good here and there. While philosopher are always busy impressing each other and just wanting to talk and write and ask questions that astound and provoke, but when it comes down to answers and pragmatic living, its lost in all the rush to the next latest and greatest idea for an answer to everything (Oh look, we’re back at Abrahamic thinking)

Learning how not to soil its diapers

:rofl:

Oh man, that is so far down on the baby’s list, like the Colorado river to the El Tovar.
Trust me on that one.

You are right. It depends on your definition of consciousness. Homeostasis is a sub-conscious operating function.

Do you have any conscious awareness of what goes on inside your body every second of your life? If not , that proves the point, no?

Homeostasis has no need for consciousness awareness, it is a sub-conscious biochemical and/or bacterial “control” function. There is no conscious decision-making involved.
Like a thermostat controls home temperature, turning the furnace on and off according to optimum temperature settings.

The only time you become aware of your internal state is if something is wrong and you get nauseous, or feel pain, or experience general discomfort.

If everything is working smoothly, you just feel “well”, and that’s about it. All the while there are trillions of unnoticed chemical and bacterial activities going on inside our bodies.

The interesting conclusions we can derive from homeostasis is that it does not require sentient control and therefore is perfectly usable by non-brained organisms and ultimately leads us back to abiogenesis, the emergence of non-sentient lifeforms, gradually evolving neural systems and sentient awareness of the external environment.

Have you really listened to Anil Seth? He touches on all these subtle differences. At some point we need to accept the “considered and tested science” by dedicated professionals.

That’s right, no program… yet! The brain is an empty vessel except for homeostasis.
The brain needs to be programmed and that depends on the environment it has to operate in.

That brings an interesting question. What would happen if we transplant a baby’s brain into another brained animal, like a dog or a horse.

Biochemistry alone cannot create sentient consciousness.
Sentience is an emergent quality of certain neural patterns.

I like Tegmark’s analogy to the molecular patterns that give H2O its different “emergent” properties.
The very same number of H2O molecules can acquire 3 different properties dependent on temperature and the resulting pattern of the H2O molecular arrangement.

Look at this illustration of the different functions H2O can perform from its emergent properties depending on temperature.
Is it any wonder that water is involved in just about every biological organism.
Diagram of the hydrologic cycle of water

In the hydrologic cycle, water is transferred between the land surface, the ocean, and the atmosphere. The numbers on the arrows indicate relative water fluxes.

The same versatility exists in the carbon atom that can connect to just about every other element in space. It is an ideal “connector” of different elementary atoms in the formation of polymers, essential to cell formation.

DNA has emergent properties from its specific pattern arrangement of just 5 fundamental elements that are abundant in space.

This polymer contains the emergent growth coding for living organisms.

DNA Is a Structure That Encodes Biological Information

What do a human, a rose, and a bacterium have in common? Each of these things — along with every other organism on Earth — contains the molecular instructions for life, called deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA . Encoded within this DNA are the directions for traits as diverse as the color of a person’s eyes, the scent of a rose, and the way in which bacteria infect a lung cell.

DNA is found in nearly all living cells. However, its exact location within a cell depends on whether that cell possesses a special membrane-bound organelle called a nucleus. Organisms composed of cells that contain nuclei are classified as eukaryotes, whereas organisms composed of cells that lack nuclei are classified as prokaryotes. In eukaryotes, DNA is housed within the nucleus, but in prokaryotes, DNA is located directly within the cellular cytoplasm, as there is no nucleus available.

But what, exactly, is DNA? In short, DNA is a complex molecule that consists of many components, a portion of which are passed from parent organisms to their offspring during the process of reproduction. Although each organism’s DNA is unique, all DNA is composed of the same nitrogen-based molecules. So how does DNA differ from organism to organism? It is simply the order in which these smaller molecules are arranged that differs among individuals.

https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/dna-is-a-structure-that-encodes-biological-6493050/#

In turn, this pattern of arrangement ultimately determines each organism’s unique characteristics, thanks to another set of molecules that “read” the pattern and stimulate the chemical and physical processes it calls for.

And that set of molecules is…the microtubule spindle.

The spindle: a dynamic assembly of microtubules and motors

Abstract

In all eukaryotes, a microtubule-based structure known as the spindle is responsible for accurate chromosome segregation during cell division. Spindle assembly and function require localized regulation of microtubule dynamics and the activity of a variety of microtubule-based motor proteins.

Recent work has begun to uncover the molecular mechanisms that underpin this process. Here we describe the structural and dynamic properties of the spindle, and introduce the current concepts regarding how a bipolar spindle is assembled and how it functions to segregate chromosomes.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncb0101_e28

Yup, folds within folds of cumulative harmonic complexity . . .

Wow, you can’t be serious.

I don’t think you know enough about “homeostasis” or the developing baby to have earned your sense of certitude.

That’s a tad twisted.
It’s like you still have no conception of body brain connections and dependences, nor any sense of evolutionary, generational continuity.

Funny how you get offended at my referencing the Abrahamic Mindset, then it turns out you’re fine with piecing together bodies like so many tinker toys - just for the intellectual curio. Sense of Certitude. Bit of the self-serving* tunnel vision. Touch of the god complex. Gross over-simplifications glossed over with certitude. Everything out there is here to serve us, and so on.
I know it is what it is, the gold rule rules - still I’m pursuing a different drummer.

No it doesn’t prove the point.

Homeostasis can’t do its job without being involved with commanding the physical body and our consciousness. Homeostasis and consciousness must communicate with each other - that doesn’t mean you must be aware of it or controlling it for the connections to be occurring.
Not being aware of it, isn’t the point.

Our body/brain/mind is designed to help us not have to “consciously” think of everything our brain needs to process, to save up the precious space for complex conscious introspection.

Homeostasis is the evolutionary roots of feeling, which are conscious, for evolution sake! If it itches, scratch it. If you gotta poop, you’d better consciously do something about it. Unless of course, you have a loving nurturer ready to clean that bum regularly.

How can you discount that so casually?
This is exactly the sort of cross over that is constantly going on - it’s not simple on and off switches. You’ve made my point, they are in contact and aware of each other when need be.

Nonsense - Besides,
Homeostasis it came first!

Our sentience is build upon that homeostasis chassis, it’s what enabled more complex patterns to evolve. I don’t see how you can so casually imagine grand barriers, when they depend on keeping track of each other. You seem to think the fact that you aren’t consciously aware of every connection being made somehow disqualifies its reality - but that’s absurd. I mean it’s physical impossible to be aware of everything, sub systems and organization must happen to split and share the load of data processing needed every moment. What else could you expect?

All of medical science history points at the body always proving itself to be more inter-connected and in surprisingly invisible and unexpected ways, with every new generation of discoveries.

I just explained homeostasis as the sub-conscious processing of trillions of cellular and neural activities in the body.

I also mentioned that a baby’s brain is an empty vessel, except for homeostasis.

You’ve got to be kidding. I’ll take that lengthy comment as a tongue-in-cheek rant. It certainly doesn’t deserve serious consideration or a reply.

Clearly, you do not know the function of homeostasis. Scratching an itch or voiding is not a subconscious homeostatic function. You can consciously control both physical pressures. You cannot consciously control homeostasis.
In evolutionary terms, any conscious interference with homeostatic processes would be detrimental to the autonomous biochemical feedback functions.

What you see as a simplification on my part is in fact the evolutionary result of natural selection for the greatest efficiency in “maintaining Life”

HOMEOSTASIS

In biology, homeostasis is the state of steady internal, physical, and chemical conditions maintained by living systems.[1] This is the condition of optimal functioning for the organism and includes many variables, such as body temperature and fluid balance, being kept within certain pre-set limits (homeostatic range).

Other variables include the pH of extracellular fluid, the concentrations of sodium, potassium and calcium ions, as well as that of the blood sugar level, and these need to be regulated despite changes in the environment, diet, or level of activity. Each of these variables is controlled by one or more regulators or homeostatic mechanisms, which together maintain life.

Homeostasis is brought about by a natural resistance to change when already in the optimal conditions,[2] and equilibrium is maintained by many regulatory mechanisms. All homeostatic control mechanisms have at least three interdependent components for the variable being regulated: a receptor, a control centre, and an effector.[3]

The receptor is the sensing component that monitors and responds to changes in the environment, either external or internal. Receptors include thermoreceptors and mechanoreceptors. Control centres include the respiratory centre and the renin-angiotensin system.

I might add that these receptors and data transport mechanics are a function of microtubules.

An effector is the target acted on, to bring about the change back to the normal state. At the cellular level, effectors include nuclear receptors that bring about changes in gene expression through up-regulation or down-regulation, and act in negative feedback mechanisms. An example of this is in the control of bile acids in the liver.[4]
more…Homeostasis - Wikipedia

And I pointed out that you don’t know enough about it to make that claim.
As though nothing is going on during its first ~ nine months of existence.

Not tongue and cheek at all, you demonstrate the aspects of the mentality right and left.
Over stating your facts.
Over simplified reasoning.
Disregard for subtleties that matter.
Self-serving, (fancying cures to solve everything, while ignoring detrimental consequences of those same “cures”. fits into this.).
Turning assumptions into certainties.

Tossing quotes that you don’t fully understand doesn’t change the complex intertwined nature of our body, brain, mind interactions.

Your glib musing about mixing and matching different bodies with different brains exposed how terribly over simplified your notions are.

Well, Descartes mused about a brain in a vat. Undoubtedly he was oversimplifying the matter?

Your problem is that you are too deep into the metaphysical. As atheist I cannot even understand your constant reference to a non-existent God when it comes to my “mindscape”.
Are you qualified to make such bizarre simplified psychological associations and analyses?

And what information is a baby’s brain gathering during its growth development from embryo to fetus?

The Brain before Birth: Using fMRI to Explore the Secrets of Fetal Neurodevelopment

Lindsey Konkel

Illustration showing 8 stages of prenatal brain development between 29 days’ gestation and birth, and 3 stages of postnatal brain development from young childhood to adulthood.
The process that will ultimately give rise to the connectome begins about 25 days after conception, when the neural tube begins to form. By the end of the embryonic period (gestational week 10), the basics of the neural system are established. All the structures continue to develop throughout the fetal period and early childhood. By 6 years of age, the brain has reached 90% of its adult volume. By age 25, it typically is fully developed. Image: © TheVisualMD/Science Source.

A large body of animal and epidemiological research suggests that prenatal exposures to harmful environmental stimuli, such as maternal stress or toxic agents, may alter the developmental trajectory of the fetal brain.8 However, until recently, prenatal neurodevelopment was a black box.

“We don’t know a lot about what happens in fetal life, because we haven’t had the tools to measure brain development in fetal life,” says Robert Wright, an environmental epidemiologist and pediatrician at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York. “It may even differ from [postnatal] development, as the sensory inputs are largely biochemical and passed from mother to child, unlike the direct experience of sound, light, temperature, and movement that a child experiences.”

The Black Box of Brain Development

Human brain development starts soon after conception and continues into early adulthood. The fetal brain begins to develop during the third week of gestation. Neural progenitor cells begin to divide and differentiate into neurons and glia, the two cell types that form the basis of the nervous system.6

By the ninth week, the brain appears as a small, smooth structure. Over the course of pregnancy, the structure of the brain will change as it grows and begins to form the characteristic folds that designate distinct brain regions. **

Changes in brain anatomy reflect dramatic changes at the cellular level. Neurons in the different brain regions begin producing the chemical signaling molecules that will enable communication between nerve cells. The fiber pathways that will become the brain’s information superhighway are forming.

https://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/doi/10.1289/ehp2268#

Personally, I am getting bored with this topic. You are going to have to better than this.

Let’s stop this unproductive exchange and concentrate on the “facts”, shall we? Where do you find fault with my statements of fact?

“Oversimplified” is not an argument. Perhaps you are getting lost in your own mindscape. But don’t worry, I’ll guide you through the maze… :star_struck: