Is astrology harmless?

Obviously not!
The aim of astrology is to direct people to live a certain way.
The original purpose of astrology was to inform the people of the course of their life on the basis of the positions of the planets and of the twelve astrology signs at the moment of their birth or conception.

Any hobby is dangerous in the hands of a fanatic, be it astrology, religion or politics. A person reading his horoscope must understand that astrology does not put an end to, it directs. For example, Iā€™m really interested in my horoscope and often read my horoscope at https://horo.io/, but if it says in my horoscope that Iā€™ll have trouble on the road, I wonā€™t stay at home, but just be more attentive. In addition, it must be remembered that horoscopes appearing in newspapers are not accurate. You must understand that a different time and place requires the compilation of a different, or rather, personal astrological chart, so that it is 100% accurate.

I think that reading your horoscope in the newspaper could be fun. Just donā€™t believe it is real.

Like fortune cookies. Always read your fortune cookie and add these words to the end of it > add the words ā€œin bed.ā€

e.g., ā€œToday will be one of exciting discoveriesā€ā€¦ ā€œin bedā€.

It seems to work every time.

1 Like

I like your advice :3

Unfortunately or fortunately, but for many people, horoscopes are that type of thing you cannot argue with. Especially when you meet a girl and on the next day on your date, she asks your zodiac sign. When you answer, there is a phrase following like ā€œSorry, we are not equal on our zodiac signsā€.

/sigh/

Does anyone have an experience like mine?

No. Dating in my senior years will no doubt be different, if it ever becomes necessary, or possible.

When I was dating, beliefs were something much more general, and more values based. We didnā€™t have this thing now that one or two particular beliefs can define you. I just missed the decades that came before that, when your religion, your color, or your zip code would make it so you wouldnā€™t even meet someone with different beliefs, let alone go on a date.

Granted, this is sort of a hippie era thing isnā€™t it? Funny, the generation that said it was all about free love and breaking down barriers had stuff like that.

Your thought reminds me about the film ā€œThe Lobsterā€, which I recommend you to watch.

I, actually, agree with your words. I also think that it is something unbelievable when people look for 100% similarities between them and if the, as you said, ā€œzip codeā€ will be different ā€“ they burn all bridges almost immediately.

A famous sketch by a great French humorist, Raymond Devos

google translation

Horoscope
And the Horoscope? I donā€™t know if you read The Horoscope?
I read my horoscope every morning!
8 days ago, I see in my horoscope:
ā€œDiscussions and quarrels in your householdā€
Iā€™m going to see my wife. I tell him:

• What did I do to you?
    She tells me:
  • Nothing!
    Well I say:
  • Well then why are you arguing?
    Since then we were falling out, eh.
    This morning, ā€¦ this morning I read in my Horoscope: ā€œrisk of accidentsā€
    So all day driving my car I was like this
    ā€¦ to watch from right to left.
  • Nothing! Nothing!
    Well I say to myself:
  • Maybe I was wrong.
    Time to check in the newspaper that was on the seat of my car
    Paf ā€¦ that was it!
    The driver got out.
    He told me:
  • You could have avoided me!
    And well I tell him:
  • Not at all, it was planned!
    He tells me:
  • What?
    Well I say:
  • The accident is already in the newspaper.
    He tells me:
  • Is our accident in the newspaper?
    Ah well I say:
  • Yours I donā€™t know, but mine is there!
    He says:
  • Yours. itā€™s mine
    Ah, I tell him:
  • One second, eh!
  • What sign are you under?
    He tells me;
  • Balance!
    I say:
  • Balance!
    I watch; ā€œbalanceā€.
    Ah well I say:
  • Say you have no accidents you are in the wrong, old man!
    There is an policemen who has arrived. He told me:
  • Didnā€™t you see my sign?
    Well I tell him:
  • Take the newspaper. Look!

Seriously, horoscope are dangerous as they enclose believers in delusions

Nope. No really asked me my sign when I was dating. Of course, I didnā€™t actually date very much either. They guys I did date never did ask me my sign.

Superstition has been our companion since we started banging the rocks together. Itā€™s part of our phenomenal success. So what do you have to replace it with, you know thatā€™s better and actually achievable? In the WEIRD world let alone the 80%?