How long?

There's already a monstrously long thread on the WTC conspiracy that I was previously rejoicing as an ex-thread, ceased to be, gone to meet its maker, etc. Sadly I might have been premature in that celebration. Please let's not hijack a different thread for this topic. Take care, Derek
I second this sentiment.
There's already a monstrously long thread on the WTC conspiracy that I was previously rejoicing as an ex-thread, ceased to be, gone to meet its maker, etc. Sadly I might have been premature in that celebration. Please let's not hijack a different thread for this topic. Take care, Derek
It's not dead, it's just resting.
There's already a monstrously long thread on the WTC conspiracy that I was previously rejoicing as an ex-thread, ceased to be, gone to meet its maker, etc. Sadly I might have been premature in that celebration. Please let's not hijack a different thread for this topic.
It's not dead, it's just resting.It's been nailed to the perch! Take care, Derek

I never wanted to get involved in that thread in the first place. I wanted to be… a lumberjack!

I second this sentiment.What part of "I suggest you post in the relevant thread" do you chaps not understand? I was not the person who brought up the subject of the WTC in this one. That other thread is so long because it is full of nonsense from CFI posters who have failed spectacularly to address its topic. Or to put it another way, you've filled it with spam. Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam! I don't want any spam, but baked beans are off.

So far I haven’t heard of any conspiracy theories around the missing flight.
We could make up our own if anyone’s feeling mildly creative. :slight_smile:
Take care,
Derek

Tim just posted one here. http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/16989/ Although considering he is supposedly a scifi author his theory is not very imaginative

We could make up our own if anyone’s feeling mildly creative. grin
Here's one, pirates.
We could make up our own if anyone’s feeling mildly creative. grin
Here's one, pirates.
Here's a freebee conspiracy for Fox News to report: Obama - Benghazi - IRS - Malaysia Flight 370. Connect the dots.
Please note that it was Jomper who brought up the WTC, here, not I. I spoke of conspiracy theories generally. The WTC is not the only conspiracy theory implicating the US government that is floating around. US government involvement seems to be a favorite claim of conspiracy theorists. They must think it adds some credibility to their conspiracy claims. I can't see any other reason for it. I was not surprised when Jomper started talking about the WTC as soon as I brought up the general idea of US government involvement in any conspiracy. But I'm happy not to highjack this or any oter thread with another debate about the WTC. I exited the last one when I realized it was useless to pursue it any further. It's still open for anyone who wants to weigh in. Lois
The next thing you know someone will be coming up with reams of measurements and arcane statistics about the plane "proving" that it was the fault of the US government--just as they did and still do regarding the WTC.
This is you bringing up the subject of the WTC on this thread at post 15, Lois. I'm not surprised you're trying to suggest I hijacked the discussion but you could at least go back and edit your posts to make your lies less obvious. Why don't you go over to the relevant thread if you've got something to say that's germane to its subject (for the second time of asking)? All you were doing last time was speculating without a shred of scientific evidence and failing to address psikey's points. As I say, it's a psychological question as to why OCT believers do things like this. Anyhow, on the subject of this thread, this strikes me as the most likely theory. http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

LOL

psik

Apparently I did mention the WTC. My apologies to everyone for opening the door to hijacking this thread.
Lois

LOL http://www.eutimes.net/2014/03/russia-puzzled-over-malaysia-airlines-capture-by-us-navy/ psik
Well, that explains everything! Lois
I would not know. I haven't read it. I don't care. I just thought it would matter to people who bothered with this thread. psik
Apparently I did mention the WTC. My apologies to everyone for opening the door to hijacking this thread. Lois
Lois I am afraid we are going to have to tar and feather you. :-P
Apparently I did mention the WTC. My apologies to everyone for opening the door to hijacking this thread. Lois
Apology accepted.
I would not know. I haven't read it. I don't care. I just thought it would matter to people who bothered with this thread. psik I read it. It would be a great basis for the plot of a modern day sci-fi book/movie.
Apology accepted. I don't think this thread was hijacked. I think that it was just the result of some catastrophic mechanical failure.

:blank:

Apparently I did mention the WTC. My apologies to everyone for opening the door to hijacking this thread.
Lois

Lois I am afraid we are going to have to tar and feather you. :stuck_out_tongue:
:-/
Sob, I’m ruined!
Lois