Hello, I back! :)

I’ve been busy the last couple of years, but I’m back now. I hope to be able to be a regular contributor again!

Yay!! Glad to have you back, asanta.

I've been busy the last couple of years, but I'm back now. I hope to be able to be a regular contributor again!
We glad. %-P Lois
I've been busy the last couple of years, but I'm back now. I hope to be able to be a regular contributor again!
Good to hear from you. Any fun stories to share? Things are getting a bit quiet around here.

Very glad to see you back Asanta.
Cap’t Jack

Welcome back. I’ve missed you.

Great to see you Asanta. Thought maybe you had fallen off the edge of the earth. Glad to see you didn’t

Yay!

Good to hear from you. Any fun stories to share? Things are getting a bit quiet around here. Nope, just the usual....work, work, work....and a couple of newish grandkids.

“Newish”? Did you find them between the couch cushions or something?
“What the hell am I sitting on? This couch is so lumpy. Hey! A couple of grandkids. Yay!”

"Newish"? Did you find them between the couch cushions or something? "What the hell am I sitting on? This couch is so lumpy. Hey! A couple of grandkids. Yay!"
Newish ones, too!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That would have been a very lumpy couch indeed!

And I have to say, Asanta. I love your sig. :lol: