God's medicine, Gorry Be...

From what I have read, it works like magic
I'm not really big on magic. Babies crying, sunsets, sure. Miracle cures, usually someone with their hand in your pocket

Garlic is known to have amazing healing properties. I am shocked we are still having a debate about the importance of “Food Medicine” and its impact on our mental and physical health. Garlic is used for centuries to treat infections, gut issues, and several other maladies. It is great to use as a home remedy for slow metabolism and expedites the weight loss process. If you have 2 garlic cloves in the morning, you won’t have to deal with a poor immune system. My doctor suggested me to have a paste of 2 garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon of Medical cannabis mixed together when I had contracted the famous COVID-19 virus. I am now a healthy person and feel my immunity is stronger than ever. If you want to the benefits of Medical Cannabis, then this is a great article to read about it Top 20 Experts Opinion on Medical Marijuana and its Benefits

I wish you all health and happiness. :slight_smile:

I just blocked someone for posting a links to mmjdoctor. I don’t see a pattern with with the nadiaishere01 user, but that’s really suspicious. Please engage with other users, or go find some other forum.